Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16757 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add an ability to check how much time it will take from A to B at a certain day and time(and not only right now)

I often use waze a day ahead to check at a certain moment how much time my next trip will take. I wish I was able to use WAZE to check how much time does a certain trip usually take on certain day and time of the week. Example: how much time will a trip from Telaviv to Haifa take on a Sunday at 08:00?
    Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ötlet/idea

Veszély, traffi utólagos jelölésének lehetősége, mert vezetés közben nem mindig lehet(örülsz, hogy kikerülted s nem a tefont nyomkodod)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PLEASE get RID of the ETA updates!

The ETA Updates are an INCESSANT ANNOYANCE and I'm SICK of them! The moment you try to access the map, the ETA update pops up and gets in the damn way. It also constantly gives the same sound as if you made a wrong turn, and not only is that a distraction, but it's friggin' stupid. In the end, this feature is absolutely USELESS because traffic patterns cannot be preordained, just like the weather. IN THE END, YOU GET THERE WHEN YOU GET THERE, AND THAT'S IT. We ALL know that., so PLEASE stop trying to con us with some…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Jack Nicholson navigation voice or the movie trailer narration voice for navigation!!!!

Jack Nicholson navigation voice or the movie trailer narration voice for navigation!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Si vous pouvez dans une prochaine mise a jour de waze, de pouvoir ranger ses contact par orde alphaptique

Si vous pouvez dans une prochaine mise a jour de waze, de pouvoir ranger ses contact par orde alphaptique

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add an option to display the whole itinary

add an option to display the whole itinary

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Partner with the app Gas Cubby which trackes gas mileage which would automate community reporting of gas prices.

There are several great apps that track gas mileage. I use Gas Cubby but it doesn't have a community or report prices. I won't take the time to enter the price info into Waze because I can't track/log my fuel. Either build this functionality into Waze or partner with an app developer with a product like Gas Cubby to integrate all of the 'driving' apps.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The ability to add a speed camera & police checkpoint etc when not driving (GPS)

In NZ we have random police checkpoints & speed cameras
    it would be good to have ability to add speed cameras location when stopping further down road or when you have reached destination rather than via GPS
    The ability to add a police checkpoint to the (police indicator) with same ability will also be beneficial

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Button that can send notifications to someone that you have reached your destination safely.

You have a button that enables us to send someone our ETA. Include an option that enables us to send someone a notification that lets them know we've reached home safely. Many times, I will be asked by a friend to let them know if I have reached home safely. It'd be cool to be able to just do that through Waze based on whether or not my GPS registers that I have reached "Home".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. password field in mobile app doesn't show characters

typically when entering a password on a mobile application (iPhone), you can see the last character entered so that mistakes are minimized.
    in the current app (8/2015) this doesn't happen. this is a non-standard text entry field... tsk tsk

thanks for a cool app !

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Better search by intersections as well as address

Waze is great if I give a street address. But if I say 8th and stewart, it never works. It's common for someone to want to meet at, or go to an intersection but not know a street address. I've tried typing it in with the ampersand or plus or "and" but it rarely works. In addition, all searching should FIRST show the closest matches, not those in random states or cities.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Use Waze on-line data to improve traffic light throughput

Use Waze on-line data to improve traffic light throughput by prioritize the incoming directions that move slower than the others. i have a lot of material regarding this idea i would love to share.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Weekly restrictions

Weekly restrictions on some street/areas should be considered on the navigation route. We have a lot of streets and avenues that closes after a certain hour, or even during the weekends. We also have some open market on streets on a specific week(end) day. I already had to turn around and try a different route because of that. That, along with the new "restriciton zone" function you just added would make Waze, probably the most interactive and dinamic app ever.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Como faço para não aparecer os outro usuários na minha rota? Os icones deles incobrem alguns icones de aviso.

Como faço para não aparecer os outro usuários na minha rota? Os icones deles incobrem alguns icones de aviso.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please enter the newly opened tunnel at Luise-Kiesselbach-Platz in Munich, Germany. Waze does not seem to knoe it. Thanks!

Please enter the newly opened tunnel at Luise-Kiesselbach-Platz in Munich, Germany. Waze does not seem to know it. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. App para monitorar o transporte público

Gostaria de um app que possibilitasse prever quando um ônibus vai passar por determinado ponto. As pessoas poderiam participar dizendo se aquela linha está cheia, se o ônibus está atrasado ou quebrou.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. שיפור ידע כללי

הרעיון שלי בעצם הוא לשפר ידע כללי אצל כלל האוכלוסייה שמשתמש בוויז וגם לתת מידע כללי למי שלא יודע.
    רוב הרחובות בארץ קרויים על שם אישים חשובים למדינתנו הייתי שמח אם הייתם רושמים איזה 2-3 שורות בקצרה על כל אישיות אולי אפילו לשתף פעולה עם ויקיפדיה שיש להם את המאגר כבר של כל האינפורמציה כמעט בעולם.
    תודה רבה

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Share the best way to come to your place with your waze friends

You want your friends to join you, and there's a specific way you want to point. That would be great to suggest a route to you (not to a meeting point) and specify the route (using waypoints)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. History

Allow users to enter historic data, so while driving by a landmark historic information or links to historic information could come up. There's an untapped gold mine of local information that could highlight an otherwise hum drum drive. Ex: On this site the KKK used to hold their local meetings, or the dirt road leading off to your left was the site of the original post road, or the run down buildings on the side of the road were once Stage Coach inns, circa 1865, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base