Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. זיהוי כיוון הנסיעה, הגייה נכונה של שמות הרחובות

זיהוי כיוון הנסיעה ולא אחרי כמה דקות שאשמע את הצלצול "מחשב מסלול מחדש". הגייה נכונה של שמות הרחובות כמו Ibn Gvirol

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please map the highway on the north coast of Jakarta-Semarang-Surabaya right now! Thank you...!

Please map the highway on the north coast of Jakarta-Semarang-Surabaya right now! Thank you...!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "You have arrived at 'HOME'''

“If I click "Home" to go there, I would like to hear, "You have arrived at 'HOME', instead of what it says 'You have arrived at your 'DESTINATION'". It's much nicer to hear that I have arrived at home. Thanks”

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add voice commentary at the end of your drive when the route you actually went was slower\quicker than what Waze originally presented.

I want Waze to say, "Good job! You found a faster route! You saved 5 minutes. Other Wazers will thank you." or "The route you chose took you 5 minutes longer. Maybe you should listen to me next time?"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Waze road works and and blocked roads

Currently Waze seems to miss many blocked roads and road works (I encountered this problem again in the West End this morning). A bad example was Waze not knowing about a collapsed suspension bridge on an Italian motorway for at least a week while we were there not long ago, so we didn't know we had to take long diversions in the mountains. So could Waze have a 'road works/road closed' button in the system? And could your team assign some people to monitor the media for reports of major disasters etc.?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Video sequance recording on iphone

is it possible to add function with a small window in the WAZE app that is recording the time of driving...in case of crash etc...?Would be great ot have like 10 minutes of last driving recording in a sequance...there's a possibility on Android to use other apps in background but that don't work on iPhone..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BUG: Start of trajectory speed control is not in the correct language

Situation: I live in the Netherlands, but both my iPhone and Waze are set to English (male voice in Waze). But when I approach a trajectory speed control, the warning is spoken in Dutch (female voice). I've seen several mentions of this when searching on Google, so I'm not the only one with this issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improvements

Reduce the blue large size line a little bit (1/3). It will help the drivers to get the correct small street that is when the avenue ends and turns to 3 small entrances for example:right, left and straigth and they are very close to each other and the blue line hides the gray line. Even with information on top of app, in some moments the internet takes important seconds to update the information and due to this the driver takes the wrong way.
    In big cities like São Paulo it will be helpfull during daily routine routes.
    Thanks for your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Carpool - add the relevant date and time of day to the automatic messages.

Feature request:

When i send a carpool request, this is the message sent to the driver:
    "Hey, can I join your carpool?"

Some drivers first look at the message and not at the request, so they think that i mean that i need a ride today.
    It happened to me at least 5 times already. I had to tell them that the message was sent automatically, and i am not sure which request is associated with it.

Please add the relevant date and time of day (morning, evening...) to the automatic messages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Popping up a notification on Sunday about how great Waze is just reminds me that my weekend is almost over.

Popping up a notification on Sunday about how great Waze is just reminds me that my weekend is almost over.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My nine year old daughter would like to see you use gender neutral symbols for police officers, construction workers etc.

My daughter suggests you simply use a police badge icon and a construction hat icon to represent police officers and construction workers. The use of the mustache on police and construction worker symbols makes girls feel like they can't do these jobs. Girls should be treated equally. Please consider making this important change.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. my dail standard route to work blocked

warning if my daily standard route to work is blocked. because im not glued to waze on my daily route, and in case of block, i end up in hell because i notice too late

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sharing Routes With Friends

The sharing tool from Whatsapp is not so accurate, so it would be very nice to have something to like that but functional. The main idea is an option that you could save the actual route that you're running and export this to your friends, it would be very useful for trips to countryside and rural areas.And in urban areas sometimes you may not want the shorter or the faster way but the safer way. - general

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Become a social cabbies dispatches network

I am an advocate for taxi drivers in broward county Florida we need a universal cabs dispatcher,you already have the right tools for that. So all need is get on board.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Simple directions

Have an optional exit/route only spoken feature... And instead of saying "stay right to 90 West, Marina Del Rey"... Just say "stay right for 90 West"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pronounce continue forward when misleading exit on highway

Sometimes there are more than one exits to citt on highway. This can be misleading hence if possible add option to pronounce "continue forward" for such exits.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add address book labels for phone numbers when sharing trip

I have recently shared trips with friends whose numbers I have in my address book, but numbers I wouldn't know. When I share my trip and search for my friend's name, I see that they have 3 phone numbers. Which one is their mobile? I have no idea! Why? because the numbers aren't labeled!

I could pick one but I might be sending my trip to their work fax number. A lot of good that would do. The only thing I can do is exit the app, look them up in my address book, memorize their mobile number, re-enter Waze,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. College marketing

I hope you had a good holiday! I wanted to reach out about college/campus marketing and see if that was on your radar – campus influencers/brand reps for Waze. My company specializes in unique marketing campaigns specific to the college audience (18-24). We have TREMENDOUS reach in the space.

We also work with Wholefoods, Sweetarts, Nudestix, Bed Head and other fun brands. I’d love to get on a short call to discuss what we do and how we help brands connect with the college-aged consumers.

Do you have time to speak end of this week?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base