Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 오피쓰 거제OP 거제오피 거제건마 거제휴게텔 거제키스방 거제마사지

거제OP ㅁㅁ뒤에서 나랑 ㅊㅊ랑 거제오피 있으면 ㅁㅁ가 갑자기 오피쓰 사이트 주소 ⓞⓟⓢⓢ③ㆍⓒⓞⓜ 거제거제거제거제거제 거제건마 돌아서 ㅊㅊ한테 거제휴게텔 진짜 수준떨어지고 한심하고 거제키스방 절대 다시는 엮이고 거제마사지 않다 이랬는데 시밤..... 명 중에 다른 사이트 https://yangsanopss286.postype.com/ 또 은근 무시하던애가 잠실오피 ㄱㄱ빼고 하나 더있었어. ㅂㅂ가 ㅂㅂ친구들이랑 쌍문건마 중학교때 사이 엄청나게 홍대휴게텔 듣고 걔들이 나 상암키스방 같이 무시했었나봐. 학기 안암마사지 ㅊㅊ랑 얘기하는데 갑자기 경산안마 말거는거야 그때 미안했다고. 고양op 그러면서 ㅁㅁ얘기를 하는데 ㅁㅁ가 ㅂㅂ도안들어해서 맨날 ㅂㅂ한테 욕하고 이런거야 써먹을대로 무시는 조카게 하고 이래서 얘가 결국엔 못버티고 나왔대.좀 많이 길다 ㅁㅁ가 앞에선 착한척, 친절한척 친한척 다하면서 자격지심 장난아니고 뒷담 아주 신랄하게 까면서 사람을 필요하면아니면 버리고 이런애야;; 진짜…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notice on the use of the seat belt

Hello, my name is Edson and I live in BRAZIL. Sometimes I drive to Uber or Cabify, and whenever the passenger gets into the car in the back seat, I need to remind him that he needs to put on his seat belt. I explain to him that he should put on the belt, first because it is for his safety, and second because it is law. In Brazil all passengers must put their seat belts, even in the back seat. But sometimes I forget to give the warning. So, as we have the WAZE on the alert to light…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. embour

lors des embouteillages il y a une multitudes de message qui encombre la carte notamment lors de le reprise du traffic. un suppression des messages au bout de 15 à 20 mn s'ils n'ont pas ete confirmé par d'autres Wazer permettrait une lectrue plus fluide , idem pour els vehicule arrete sur le bas cote... une mise a jour reguliere sauf si 'l'information est confiréme par d'autres wazer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Uninstalling Waze as it has no value for me since The Terminator voice was pulled off. Thanks for the joy you have given. No hard feelings.

Uninstalling Waze as it has no value for me since The Terminator voice was pulled off. Thanks heaps for the joy you have given. No hard feelings. Cheers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Interstate closed waze wasn't aware

There was a section on interstate closed and waze wasn't aware because people couldn't report from that location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Carpool Feature is Dangerous

I don't know how the Carpool screen opens but it does at the worst times. And yet this feature which I cannot turn off now blocks off the entire map. It's like putting up the sunscreen inside the windshield while driving. I see hundreds of people saying how annoying and problematic it is. It's more than that. People suddenly cannot see where they are or where they need to turn. How many accidents need to happen when people suddenly lose navigation?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You could actually follow someone that sent you a drive/route. Would be great to see the route my loved ones are taking. Not happenin on Waz

If someone "shares" a route, I should be able to follow it. And I'm 54 so, wooooooooooo
    Send your Hate maillllll

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change the voice for police or red light camera.

I tend to tune out the monotone voice of the Waze speaker and when there is a police or red might camera I don’t register in my mind that it’s there. Would be nice if I could change specific alerts like that to be a different noise alert like a beep or a different voice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Turn off "Thanks. You've helped nearby Wazers" message after filling a report

I'd like an option to turn off the "Thanks. You've helped nearby Wazers" message when you file any kind of report.

It's polite, but it's also unnecessary and it breaks into the music I'm listening to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hazard Notification CarPlay UI

The hazard notification and response field for CarPlay integration are positioned in a "top/bottom" organization. When operating a vehicle, selecting the correct response becomes difficult as the vehicle is shifting along the vertical axis. Recommended change is for a "left/right" field selection. This would allow more accurate responses to hazard alerts while vehicle is in operation. There is less of a risk that the user will inadvertently make the unintended selection along the horizontal axis.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Route optimization for manual transmission vehicles (minimize stop-n-go routing)

Allow a user setting for vehicle transmission type. Selecting a "manual transmission" setting would alter the routing engine logic to choose an equal duration or marginally slower route with less stop-n-go traffic (therefore less shifting and holding a manual clutch). Based on traffic speeds and stop signs/lights, routes could be optimized to minimize coming to a complete stop repeatedly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Count Votes

How many votes are needed to encourage Waze to improve their app? As far as I can tell, as far back as 2016, people have been requesting and voting for favorites to be alphabetized and yet still nothing? At least a response would help to know if anyone at Waze has even looked into it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add more vehicle options

Please can you enable it so that we can select different vehicles so for instance my vehicle is a van two tonnes i can’t use the Rotherhithe tunnel and your system keeps pushing me through that way and I can’t use it also can you please add the facility to be able to have like lots of other satnav have and ability to have it for a truck so that when using when towing a caravan it doesn’t push you down small roads hope you can do this like lots of other sat nav software can

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 광진오피{광진건마}오피쓰"{광진휴게텔}광진키스방 광진마사지

오피쓰 www.opss3.com 광진오피 광진건마 광진휴게텔 광진키스방 광진마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마 부평휴게텔 부평키스방 부평마사지 오피쓰 부평오피 부평건마…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. תיאור מסלול מקוצר

כשלוחצים על השחור למעלה מקבלים סיפור דרך. חייב להחמיא לכם, השתוקקתי לכך שלחיצה על נקודה תקפיץ אותנו אליה, אבל להעזתי אפילו לבקש. כל הכבוד שעשיתם, זה מקפיץ את התוכנה בכמה רמות. במיוחד היעד. תמיד אני צריך לקפוץ ליעד כדי לתכנן הגעה. אבל יש בעיה. מרוב התלהבות אתם מספקים מידע מיותר. אני אומר שסיפור הדרך צריך להיות ענייני ומקוצר. רק כבישים. ימינה ל 431, ישר ל 20, שמאלה ל 5, ימינה ל 2, ימינה ל 70 וכך הלאה. עם יד על הווייז, מי משתמש בכל המידע הזה על פניה קלה כל מאה מטר? מאוד מפריע ובעצם הופך את השחור ללא שימושי.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ok

No

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bonjour. Possibilité d'avoir un son différent pour l'alerte d'entrée de zone radar et pour l'alerte de fin de zone radar ? Cordialement

Bonjour. Possibilité d'avoir un son différent pour l'alerte d'entrée de zone radar et pour l'alerte de fin de zone radar ? Cordialement

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I need help

If my car breaks down, I'd be happy to report it to other Waze users in the area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Je suis tout à fait contre le rappel pour ne pas oublier les nfants à l'arrière du véhicule. Je trouve honteux de nourrir la Bêtise humaine

Jusqu ou ira la bêtise humaine... Créer un rappel pour ne pas oublier son enfant à l'arrière du véhicule et puis quoi encore !!!?? Delestons les gens de leur responsabilité et faisons en encore plus des moutons, abrutis par la facilité technologique. C est honteux.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Construction to notifications

Add construction delays AND also fastest routes rather than apparent routes since construction delays arent experienced untill its too late

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base