Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
20719 results found
-
Hoogte voertuig
De optie om de hoogte van het voertuig in te geven bij de instellingen, en de keuze om hier meldingen over te ontvangen. Aansluitend ook alternatieve routes voor te stellen. Bij lage tunnels of bruggen is dit zeker nuttig.
2 votes -
Lista completa de indicaciones en la ruta
Por favor, añadan la lista de giros a la integración con Android Auto!
En Android auto sería muy útil poder desplegar la lista de los siguientes giros para poder anticiparte (como en la aplicación de móvil), porque muchas veces es confuso.
Siempre quiero saber los detalles de la ruta seleccionada; a veces, Waze simplemente se equivoca o conozco una manera mejor.
Ahora mismo, los usuarios seguimos las indicaciones ciegamente y no conocemos más de un giro a la vez.
¡Gracias!
2 votes -
Problem in landscape mode.
Hi, there is a problem when using map with horizontal. Warning window of speed cameras are to big(high) and it covers a speed view.
2 votes -
Fix the share my drive feature to remember your most recent share contacts. Also highlight the actual route not the straight line from a->b
Restore the share my drive feature that remembers ego you recently shared your drive with. It used to do this but no longer does.
Also, when sharing a drive it should show the actual route the person is taking (like it does for the driver) and not just a straight line from point a to point b. That isn’t helpful at all when trying to meet up with someone or give them a heads up on a path to avoid. Or being able to search their route if someone were to get lost or not make it to their destination.
2 votes -
Allow unlimited reports to help long distance driving.
Stop limiting reports as this is no good after driving for a short while & encountering several reportable issues.
2 votes -
OCULTAR ALERTA LOMBADAS
EXCLUIR ou OCULTAR os alertas de som referente as LOMBADAS, uma vez que a quantidade de LOMBADAS em especial nas grandes cidades é demasiada elevada, o que torna a navegação em grande parte INVIÁVEL e INCOMODA, pois a intervenção principalmente SONORA do alerta de LOMBADAS, além de distrair o condutor de outros alertas que julgo mais importantes e pertinentes, inviabiliza OUVIR UMA MÚSICA/NOTÍCIA e até mesmo UMA CONVERSA COM OS DEMAIS PASSAGEIROS.
2 votes -
Suggest to show clearly which lane to choose for multi-lane roundabouts in the UK and bus lanes
Eagerly hoping Waze will have a clear guidance of which lane to choose for multi-lane roundabouts in the uk, i often get confused about which lane to choose. This will be very helpful especially for new drivers or people entering new zones, i often see crashes of cars choosing wrong lanes in multi-lane roundabouts. Please add this feature. Another suggestion is adding bus lanes alert.
2 votes -
Copy-pasting coordinates from Google Maps includes parentheses.
Hello WAZE team, I have been using WAZE for almost over 8 years. Sometimes when I copy an address from Google Maps and ask for directions, the final destination ends up being incorrectly set on a highway or a blocked road, causing inconvenience as the destination is not accurately set. To solve this, I copy the exact coordinates from Google Maps and use them. Previously, when I entered coordinates like (48.1373294682532, 11.575360369297023), it would lead me to the precise location, and I would reach the exact destination. However, now it says that the destination cannot be found because of the parentheses, so every time I paste coordinates from Google Maps, I have to manually delete the parentheses, which is quite bothersome. Google provides copying only with the parentheses. Could you please update the system so that even if the coordinates are entered with parentheses, it can still search the location for faster navigation?
Hello WAZE team, I have been using WAZE for almost over 8 years. Sometimes when I copy an address from Google Maps and ask for directions, the final destination ends up being incorrectly set on a highway or a blocked road, causing inconvenience as the destination is not accurately set. To solve this, I copy the exact coordinates from Google Maps and use them. Previously, when I entered coordinates like (48.1373294682532, 11.575360369297023), it would lead me to the precise location, and I would reach the exact destination. However, now it says that the destination cannot be found because of the…
2 votes -
PLEASE improve auto routing feature
Since its implementation I've HATED that Waze...after a short interval...automatically chooses one route (out of several options). The time allotted is not nearly long enough to allow for an informed choice (at least not in a densely populated area where there are several options). If two or three routes are very close in travel time, the shorter one may have higher tolls or traffic slow downs...and I want to assess each one. At least, allow users to turn off the auto route option. I, for one, know my area well and the advantages/disadvantages of each route, and don't want Waze to choose a route by default.
Since its implementation I've HATED that Waze...after a short interval...automatically chooses one route (out of several options). The time allotted is not nearly long enough to allow for an informed choice (at least not in a densely populated area where there are several options). If two or three routes are very close in travel time, the shorter one may have higher tolls or traffic slow downs...and I want to assess each one. At least, allow users to turn off the auto route option. I, for one, know my area well and the advantages/disadvantages of each route, and don't want Waze…
2 votes -
Dear Waze Team, I would like to suggest an important improvement to the app: adding a button at the beginning of each drive to select the t
Dear Waze Team,
I would like to suggest an important improvement to the app: adding a button at the beginning of each drive to select the type of vehicle – such as private car, truck, commercial vehicle, bus, etc.
As a truck driver, I often get directed to roads that are not suitable for heavy vehicles – including narrow streets, bridges with height restrictions, or roads where commercial vehicles are prohibited. These situations cause delays, frustration, and sometimes even safety hazards.
I believe this feature would greatly enhance the user experience and allow for more personalized and safe navigation.
Thank you in advance for considering this idea.
Best regards,Dear Waze Team,
I would like to suggest an important improvement to the app: adding a button at the beginning of each drive to select the type of vehicle – such as private car, truck, commercial vehicle, bus, etc.
As a truck driver, I often get directed to roads that are not suitable for heavy vehicles – including narrow streets, bridges with height restrictions, or roads where commercial vehicles are prohibited. These situations cause delays, frustration, and sometimes even safety hazards.
I believe this feature would greatly enhance the user experience and allow for more personalized and safe navigation.
Thank…
2 votes -
Alertar siempre de radares
Los avisos de radares tiene que darse siempre, independientemente de la velocidad del vehículo.
2 votes -
Elgin Road, Kempton Park
Elgin Road, Height Restriction and hazard for Trucks 26° 4'8.30"S; 28°13'58.91"E
2 votes -
Alert Settings
Please add a user setting for full or reduced alerting on roads usually travelled. The current regime of forced reduced alerting is causing confusion, map queries to WAZE and mistrust that WAZE is reliable. Not receiving alerts (regardless of alert settings) about driving behaviour cameras on usually travelled roads, as currently occurs when alerts reduce, defeats the purpose of using the app.
2 votes -
Android Auto Alerts
Please put alerts in the top left corner on Android Auto, just like a few months ago. Please do put it on the bottom left.
2 votes -
Motorcycle mode should not ask to confirm things
When in motocycle mode we have gloves on and limited visial with our helments. Please turn off the confirmation of alerts. I confirm when in my car, but it should not show when on the motorbike. Also the alert then also takes up visual space of the map. It makes me look down more when riding.
2 votes -
Allow placing a destination pin on the phone while connected to CarPlay
Hi Waze team,
I’m a long-time Wazer (5+ years), and I truly appreciate the app. However, I’d like to share some frustrating limitation:
It’s much harder and slower to move around the map and select a custom point on the car screen. On the phone, it takes seconds. Many times I don’t know the exact address — I just want to navigate to a specific point on the map (e.g. a parking spot or entrance nearby). But CarPlay disables this. I have to disconnect CarPlay, set the destination, and reconnect — very inconvenient.
Thanks for all the great work you do!
Best regards, Dmytro.
Hi Waze team,
I’m a long-time Wazer (5+ years), and I truly appreciate the app. However, I’d like to share some frustrating limitation:
It’s much harder and slower to move around the map and select a custom point on the car screen. On the phone, it takes seconds. Many times I don’t know the exact address — I just want to navigate to a specific point on the map (e.g. a parking spot or entrance nearby). But CarPlay disables this. I have to disconnect CarPlay, set the destination, and reconnect — very inconvenient.
Thanks for all the great work you…
2 votes -
rychlost do konce měřeného úseku
bylo by možné v měřeném úseku zobrazovat rychlost kterou je potřeba reálně udržovat, aby jsem přijel na konec úseku ve správné rychlosti (v dlouhém úseku se mi stane, že někdy trochu překročím a před koncem jedu zbytečně pomalu abych nepřekročil rychlost)
úsek 50 km/h - v úseku jsem jel chvíli rychleji --- pak by se mi zobrazila doporučená rychlost 45 km/h)s díky Vladimír
2 votes -
Current street
Can we get an update to have the street you are on show when you are not actively using navigation?
I am a police officer. I like to use the GPS in free mode to stay updated on what street I am on while patrolling.
2 votes -
one account two devices at the same time
Please, if you can make it possible for me to log in with the same account on multiple devices at the same time, without having to log out of one of the devices if you log in to the device with the same account on another device,
2 votes -
Report single lane stopped traffic on motorway
Sometimes there is a build-up of traffic in lane 1 of the motorway when approaching a junction, due to issues off of the motorway - causing cars to slam on their brakes and sometimes even causing accidents - while lanes 2 and 3 remain free-flowing.
Please allow a way of reporting single lane stopped traffic, or "exit-lane spillover" traffic (not sure how it should be worded).
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?