Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
20751 results found
-
Genshin voice and icon
The voice and icon of the best travel guide in all of Tevat, Paimon, for voice guidance!
1 vote -
doesn't project the map from my Samsung A16 to the car screen
It needs to project from my Samsung A16 phone to the car map screen through Bluetooth Android. Google map does this easily but Waze doesn't work with my Toyota Corolla 2021 map screen.
1 vote -
Request for iPhone Automations and a Do Not Disturb Mode for Waze
Dear Waze Support Team,
I’d like to bring to your attention what I consider to be an important missing feature in the Waze app: the ability to set up automations for Waze on the iPhone.
The app consumes a relatively large amount of battery power even when running in the background. Therefore, it would be great if Waze would finally provide better control over background operations.
Users should be able to decide for themselves whether Waze is allowed to remain active in the background or not. Alternatively, a built-in sleep mode that automatically activates as soon as the connection to…
1 vote -
Temat / Tytuł (jeśli system wymaga):Fuel Prices reporting icon layout improvement request
Hi, my name is Lukasz. I have been working for Royal Mail in the UK for the past 13 years, driving 6 days a week, and I am a very active user who regularly updates road reports and fuel prices on Waze.I have a strong suggestion regarding the recent layout update. Previously, clicking the yellow reporting button opened a quick half-menu where the Fuel Prices (gas station) icon was immediately accessible at the top corner. This was perfect and safe for professional drivers.With the new update, the gas station icon is hidden, and I am forced to swipe twice to…
1 vote -
Real-time carpooling does not exist. Yet, a transition is essential to reduce the number of cars.
https://demainleshumains.fr/2021/03/moderniser-lauto-stop/
Real-time carpooling does not exist.
Yet, a transition is essential to reduce the number of cars.
A partnership with BlaBlaCar? Or the Waze app?1 vote -
Ios 27 broke the night mode
I use Waze on my iPhone with the map appearance set to Automatic (day/night mode).
In CarPlay, I have the maps set to Night Mode, so the map normally appears dark gray.
After updating to iOS 27, I noticed that when the iPhone connects to the car and Waze is displayed on the CarPlay dashboard, the map initially appears in Day Mode, even though it should be in Night Mode.
If I switch to another app and then switch back to Waze, the map changes to the correct dark/night mode.
Interestingly, this issue only occurs during the daytime. In the…1 vote -
Ios
I use Waze on my iPhone with the map appearance set to Automatic (day/night mode).
In CarPlay, I have the maps set to Night Mode, so the map normally appears dark gray.
After updating to iOS 27, I noticed that when the iPhone connects to the car and Waze is displayed on the CarPlay dashboard, the map initially appears in Day Mode, even though it should be in Night Mode.
If I switch to another app and then switch back to Waze, the map changes to the correct dark/night mode.
Interestingly, this issue only occurs during the daytime. In the…1 vote -
Display total road kilometers added/modified in WME profiles
I would like to suggest a new feature for the Waze Map Editor (WME): displaying the total number of kilometers for roads added and modified by editors.
Currently, our editor profiles show the count of segments we touch, but it would be extremely helpful and motivating to see the actual distance (in kilometers or miles, depending on the region) of the road network we contribute to.
Why this would be useful:
1. Better Impact Visibility: It gives a more tangible representation of the work done, especially for major alignment projects or rural mapping.
2. Community Motivation: Seeing the actual length…1 vote -
Voice alert for radar only
As of now, this can be done in voice alerts but it includes many more type of alerts. It would be nice to get audio/voice alert option only for radar (ie both speed&red light) specifically.
1 vote -
Introduce a section for caravaners etc
Introduce a section for caravaners ..you will get a load more users
1 vote -
Settings speedlimit,....
Waze on android auto does not keep (notification) settings made in the phone app, therefore I do not receive a tone when exceeding speedlimit. Or any other changes I made to standard waze settings.
It works (my settings) if I start up waze on my phone first and start route, before getting into the car. But doesn't work (my settings) when Android Auto starts up waze!
I'm used to the audible speed warning, please fix this bug.
1 vote -
Inserir informação relevante para o tempo de percurso
Inserir informação relevante, como exemplo, "Direita livre"
Houve recente implantação de Direita Livre numa importante via em nossa cidade, e não ha informação no mapa.1 vote -
להחזיר את תיבת בחירת אופן ההקראה
היי חברה :) אפשר בבקשה להחזיר את מסך השליטה בהקראת ההוראות של הוויז למולטיסלקט הפופ אפ שהיה בעבר?
בגרסה החדשה (עם האפשרות הרביעית שהתווספה של ״פחות דיבורים״ שהיא מעולה, שמחתי ממש לראות את השינוי הזה) נפתח מסך שלם שמכסה את המפה- דבר שלא נוח לפעולה כל כך קטנה של הגדרה שעושים על הדרך, ובשונה מדיווח על מפגע או חיפוש יעד שבאמת מצריכים לבצע החלטה ודורשים ספייס על המסך
מה גם שכשמשתמשים במסך מולטימדיה זה נפרס לאורך כל המסך וזה דורש פוקוס כדי לוודא שבוחרים את האפשרות שצריכים
בקיצור אתם אחלה אבל כבר שבועיים שאני מפחדת לשנות הקראה תוך כדי הנהיגה…1 vote -
Personalización
Quizás sea un pequeño cambio y para algunos no sea importante
Pero propongo que la flecha azul que indica nuestro vehículo pueda ser cambiada de color al que queramos1 vote -
Map update
My home, and small road are missing from the map!!! Your rival (google) can handle it! Are you better, or ... Please update the map I miss my home's correct position!
1 vote -
gas prices
Gas prices in Macedonia currently are 3 digits, you can check that on gorivo.mk, and there is no option to add 3 digit price...
1 vote -
Voz automática com mudança de rota diária (em viagens ou com alteração de rota usual)
No dia a dia a voz não é necessária para navegação, porém seria muito útil a navegação ter voz caso ocorra mudança de rota em uma rota diária (como ir para o trabalho ou voltar pra casa) em caso de acidentes ou até quando se for fazer uma pequena viagem a voz seria ativada automaticamente por não ser uma rota usual, e, o melhor, ao retornar a rota comum do dia a dia, a navegação por voz iria ser desativada automaticamente. Evita a circunstância de existir uma mudança de rota por acidente porém seguirmos na rota usual do dia a…
1 vote -
macro view when I want to keep in a big picture view.
It sucks that I want a particular orientation/view and the "system" continually resets to a street level view.
When I'm traveling 400 miles I want to have the World view versus looking 1/2 mile down the road. I want to see way in advance traffic issues, debris, or police.
Waze was better before Google bought it.
1 vote -
Permettre aux conducteurs de 17 ans de télécharger Waze
Mon fils de 17 ans vient d'avoir son permis. Il n'a pas pu télécharger l'application Waze, car il n'a pas 18 ans. C'est dommage.
1 vote -
WAZE, DEVOLVAM OS COMENTÁRIOS E DEEM AO USUÁRIO CONTROLE SOBRE AS ROTAS
Quero registrar uma reclamação séria sobre duas decisões do Waze que, sinceramente, estão tornando o aplicativo muito pior de usar.
A primeira é a remoção do chat/comentários dos alertas no mapa. Isso faz uma falta enorme. Nem todo problema na via consegue ser explicado por meia dúzia de opções pré-definidas de alerta. Às vezes existe uma situação específica acontecendo naquele ponto, uma interdição parcial, uma obra, uma mudança temporária, um acidente que ainda não aparece direito nas opções disponíveis ou qualquer outra situação que simplesmente não cabe em um botão pronto.
Os comentários eram justamente o que permitia que os…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?