Let editors tell app users why Places or Place updates were rejected
Editors must sometimes reject Places and Place updates submitted from the app. But WME provides no means to communicate WHY. This is discouraging for both editors and submitters.
WME should allow editors to select from a list of the most common reasons for rejecting Places or Place Updates in order to inform app users how to improve their Place suggestions. An example list:
- Photos must provide clear exterior orientation for drivers
- Descriptions must meet Waze community guidelines
- Could not verify deletion, renaming, or other significant change
- Non-residential Places must be meaningful to the general public
- Gas prices cannot be moderated, they can only be entered via the app
Thanks for voting for this suggestion!
It will be integrated into the new Waze Chat feature, and is currently on the roadmap for a later phase.
We’ll be sure to update when we have a clearer picture of the timeline.
photos should not include peoples faces for privacy
Hi, since 2021 (last Staff comment) I haven’t seen a update to this (nor implementation). When can we expect a implementation of this?
If they implement this, it needs to be standardized. I don't want to have to type out the reasons every time I have to reject something.
Yes, great suggestion (had meant to make it myself!). I believe this would greatly enhance user satisfaction when they see their PUR rejected.
Might require a free text option as local community standards vary.