Let editors tell app users why Places or Place updates were rejected
Editors must sometimes reject Places and Place updates submitted from the app. But WME provides no means to communicate WHY. This is discouraging for both editors and submitters.
WME should allow editors to select from a list of the most common reasons for rejecting Places or Place Updates in order to inform app users how to improve their Place suggestions. An example list:
- Photos must provide clear exterior orientation for drivers
- Descriptions must meet Waze community guidelines
- Could not verify deletion, renaming, or other significant change
- Non-residential Places must be meaningful to the general public
- Gas prices cannot be moderated, they can only be entered via the app
Thanks for voting for this suggestion!
It will be integrated into the new Waze Chat feature, and is currently on the roadmap for a later phase.
We’ll be sure to update when we have a clearer picture of the timeline.
Yes, great suggestion (had meant to make it myself!). I believe this would greatly enhance user satisfaction when they see their PUR rejected.
Might require a free text option as local community standards vary.