Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Avoid Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) Roads

Please provide an option for avoiding Electronic Road Pricing roads which will be applicable in Indonesia. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable users to add a mobile speed camera

It would be useful to enable the users to add a mobile speed camera.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Autópálya- közlekedés

Lehessen beállítani, hogy melyik megyében van érvényes autópálya matricám! Tehát beállítás esetén, a megyehatár utáni első kijáratnál tereljen le a pályáról, a felhajtást is szabályozza, más megyékben ne engedjen fel a pályára, csak onnantól navigáljon fel, ahonnan érvényes a matrica! A pályamatrica érvényességi idejét is lehessen megadni!
    A biztonságosabb vezetés érdekében, olvassa fel a program a figyelmeztetéseket pl.: "félreállt autó" "10 percel gyorsabb útvonalat találtam" "rendőri ellenőrzés várható"...stb
    Jó lenne, ha az alkalmazás tippet adna, hogy melyik sávban érdemes tovább haladni, a következő manőver elvégzéséhez!
    Éjszakai módban lehessen kivetíteni az útirányokat és a megengedett sebességet!
    Gyalogos üzemmódot is lehessen beállítani…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Predictive analysis of both traffic and flooding

Add predictive traffic patterns into the system to route drivers around traffic that has been historically proven heavy traffic during certain times. Also add predictive analysis to give probabilities of possible flooding prestorm and during. Big data issues with both but still solvable. I can do this by hand but needs to be automated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Toto Wolff to voice Waze

More famous voices are needed please. Like Toto Wolff or some if the F1 guys

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Uservoice plugin to iPhone client

UserVoice are currently developing a uservoice plugin for the iPhone. It would be great to see this added to waze when it's finished.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add modes for Time Loop, Curve Density, Speed Limit Preference

In the personal interest of motorcycle routing, with awareness of wider usefulness, it would be excellent to have options for preferred speed limits, highest curve density, loops for time travelling. Use case example: I want to go for a 4-hour motorcycle ride, end up back at home, take the curviest route possible with a ideal speed limit of 55 mph.

As a safety implication, this would reduce likelihood of using map display during travel without navigation running (distraction). Minnesota has a depressing amount of perfectly straight roads, and several of the curvier roads have speed limits of 3 mph.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I ask you to reactivate the radar option tool on the Map again, as it is sorely needed, as I would like you to return with this tool as soon

I ask you to reactivate the radar option tool on the Map again, as it is sorely needed, as I would like you to return with this tool as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Waze is a great addition to Google but not so the other way round.....google map still is far more superior in terms of features...

Waze is a great addition to Google but not so the other way round.....google map still is far more superior in terms of features... i.e how impossibly difficult or your overpaid imagination does it take to realized the importance and usefulness of an option displaying all our favorite places at one glance on the map like that in google map?....so now most will need to jungle in and out of two different map apps and let the pedestrians fend for themselves....and nO unlike most of your silicon minimum wages my corolla do not have autopilot like most of your coalpowered…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. שגיאה בניווט

את המבקשים להגיע לרח' אליעזר בן יהודה בהוד השרון
    מפנה ווייז לרח' שטיין -שאין ממנו כל אפשרות להגיע עם רכב לרח' אליעזר בן יהודה

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Free handset and waze

I use a free handset Jabra Freeway and Waze. Unfortunately, for a few months, following a Waze update, the GPS indications, via my Jabra Freeway, all end with the words "End of communication"
    I had hoped that the next updates would fix the problem, but that is not the case. My Jabra Freway has been reset, it does not change either.
    You will understand that it is very unpleasant to hear this repeating itself after each indication. "Turn right, end of communication" ... "Turn left, end of communication" ... "At the next roundabout, take the first exit, end of the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. signalement police

bonjour , lorsque quelqu'un signale un contrôle de police pensez qu'il le fait en roulant ! donc peut-être nous en informer bien avant ; merci

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Météo

Bonjour,
    Serait il possible intégrer les prévisions météo pour les trajets sur les longs trajets et ceux que l'on veux programmer à l'avance.. Cela serait un facteur déterminant pour le temps mais surtout pour la sécurité

Cordialement

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. שליטה על ווליום וויז

אפשרו שליטה על ווליום ווייז גם כאשר משתמשים דרך קאר פליי כך שניתן לשלוט בוויז עצמאית

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Le Mas de la dona est en pays CATALAN.

Arretez de coller occitanie a, tout ce qui concerne les catalans et les pays catalans.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Time Clock for exits on highways

There should be a way determine how many seconds there will be until you arrive at your exit of a highway. For instance, Waze tells me how FAR the exit is (ex: 1.0 or .3 miles) but it would be nice if it said how many seconds (or # of mins) it will be until you arrive at the exit. That should be an easy calculation depending on how fast the car is going and the distance from the exit....it will say something like (27 seconds until you arrive if you maintain current speed). Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Informar denominação da Hidrografia pois existe sinalização nas pontes e o Google Maps esta provocando desinformação.

Sou Geógrafo da Prefeitura do Jaboatão dos Guararapes, responsável pelo Núcleo de Georreferenciamento do Cadastro Imobiliário para fins Multifinalitário. Alimentamos a Plataforma ArcGis Enterprise. Uma das tarefas é alimentar com a denominação de logradouro e sentidos de circulação na via. Tenho enviado contribuições para o Google Maps e Local Guides. É importante também corrigir o nome dos Rios. Já informei que o nome do Rio a Jusante da Barragem sobre o Rio Duas Unas (que forma o Lago da Barragem de Duas Unas) é o Rio Duas Unas e Google Maps não corrige e a BR 232 tem duas pontes…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. history

I would be ready to pay a version of Waze to have the history of my traveling, to have a recollection of where I was at what time, as an example, to show to my clients when I arrived at my client, and when I left. Having the option of history driving would help my accountant on proving where I was for my work, calculate the mileage for my car expenses, schedule the car maintenance according to real mileage, select the car you are in to specify which car has which mileage (multiple cars), etc. This would be a great…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. תעשו אפשרות דיווח כנגד מצלמות טלפונים

תעשו אפשרות דיווח נגד מצלמות משטרה שכנגד טלפונים

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base