Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

502 results found

1. Los botones de reproduccion de Spotify deberian ser mas grandes y accesibles para cambiar de cancion cuando voy condiciendo

Los botones de reproduccion de Spotify deberian ser mas grandes y accesibles para cambiar de cancion cuando voy condiciendo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Localisation prediction during a trip

During an itinerary, add the command "Where will I be at such time?" and/or "Where will I be in X minutes?" Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Waze Marketplace for new Skins and other Stickers

Add vehicle skins, moods, avatar, and other items that people can use their points as a currency for buying those items.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Estimated Time not shown before clicking Go Now

When you enter the Where To, it gives the distance but NOT the estimated driving time. You only see the time when you click Go Now which starts the actual navigation when all I want to know is how long it would take to get there so I can know to plan ahead eg for making appointments.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Request Waze make a slight programing change to the on-screen alert display.

Put the "Still There" above the warning message with the "Not There" below it. I sometimes try to touch the correct response and my vehicle moves just a little and I end up touching the wrong response.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Voice navigation setting quick access

Please reduce the number of clicks needed to mute/ unmute/alerts only for the voice direction sound setting during navigation. There should be a small icon like google maps to quickly change sound settings. The current interface requires 4-5 clicks and going to the menu and is unsafe while driving.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Idee

Cela serait génial que l’on puisse sélectionner et bloquer des options sur des trajets enregistrés comme « sans péage » sur le trajet « travail » alors que l’appli serait « avec péage » par défaut !
    Ça me gagnerait du temps et ça sera moins dangereux certains jours….
    Merci par avance pour une future mise à jour

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ajout panneau limitation vitesse

Bonjour,

Ça serait bien d'ajouter à côté du compteur de vitesse le panneau de limitation de vitesse. Par exemple je sais que je roule à 48 km/h et que ça devient rouge si je dépasse avec un son qui m'indique le dépassement de vitesse, mais je ne sais pas en regardant l'application à combien de km/h c'est limité. Pourriez-vous prendre exemple sur Google maps qui a mit les panneaux de limitation de vitesse à côté du compteur de vitesse ? J'espère mettre bien expliquée. Merci par avance pour cet ajout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Arrows with the direction of the streets

It is imperative to have the direction of the streets, because if you don't have them there is always the doubt of which side the cars are coming from. Google Maps has it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to TURN OFF Photos

Privacy and Security Risk! Accidentally touched screen at destination and it suddenly took a picture with flash and message it would send to Waze users. My camera was not set to allow Waze app access. We have to have options to (1) Turn Off Camera to Waze (2) confirm and approve upload or distribution of a photo taken -- no confirmation then it should automatically dump the data. Basic Privacy, Google.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Vignette by country

Adding a vignette for specific country is very confusing. I see only shortcut of country name. I couldn't find vignette for Croatia. Please add option to select vignettes by country names (with flags maybe) or on the map.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Waze share route problem

Good morning everybody! My Waze isn't working correctly on share route resource, redirected from others apps. I use apps for Driver like Uber and 99 Taxis. When I receive a new route, the app redirects to Waze, but with problem. My Waze not showing the vehicle, names of street and arrive point. I've printed this.
    Thanks at all

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Siri needs to be accessible!

Siri needs to be added URGENTLY!! so I can use it while driving instead of having to get out of the app. It’s very inconvenient and dangerous. This was mentioned by my fellow wazers all the way back in 2016 and it’s now 2022 and it still hasn’t been implemented. Come on Waze please make this happen ASAP can see many other people have been asking for it but nothing still done about it :( Can you please add it, I don’t just want shortcuts I want the full feature of Siri I only like iPhones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Compass issues

When in landscape the 'speech bubble' to report something is over the top of the compass that changes the screen orientation... When I try to report something normally I end up spinning the screen instead! Can you put more distance between the icons?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Restricted areas notifications

Many users complains that notifications for restricted areas aren't clear or not enough bold in app.
    Due to this issue, they created UR and are angried because Waze guide they trought by a restricted area.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. route button

A button in the application that allows you to record the route that waze is suggesting to you in high traffic hours, so that you can later use it as a routine route.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Gas prices

Hi, I mostly use google maps, I see they have gas prices, and I believe they own Waze now. I was thinking they get there gas prices from you. Anyway I tried to change a gas price in the Waze app, but couldn't do it. I n there's times of fast changing gas prices, it would be nice to be able to update gas prices. The gas station that I was just at had not been updated for two days in the app, the price shown in the app was $3.89 when I got there it was $4.19. I am…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customizable arrow

The arrow that determines ourselves on the map is currently blue with a white outline. I think it could be a nice implementation in the app itself if we had the choice to change that. For example, a grey arrow with an orange outline.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Setting that controls Shut down prompt appearance

Add a setting that controls Shutdown confirmation prompt “Do you want to shutdown Waze?” with options:

• Always ask
    • Do not show
    • Do not show when sharing data

The default value would be Always ask as it is now but the option Do not show when sharing data would minimize clicks when Waze is started from another app.

I.e. Dacia Media Control has a widget for Waze. When Dacia Media Control starts Waze, the Dacia logo appears in a bubble saying that the application is sharing data with Media Control. It would be very convenient to get back…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. personalizar alertas favoritos

Sugiro que cada usuário possa selecionar alertas favoritos na tela de navegação do app. A maioria dos alertas que publico exigem 5 toques sequenciais para enviar, mas, se eles fossem personalizáveis, eu já poderia deixá-los salvos na tela inicial dos alertas, então bastaria clicar no alerta específico da situação e enviar
    Isto economizaria vários segundos de tempo e menor desvio na atenção com o trânsito.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base