Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When planning a trip in Waze, there are currently no options available to add multiple stops along the way to that route. It would be very n

When planning a trip in Waze, there are currently no options available to add multiple stops along the way to that route. It would be very nice to be able to do that to choose other routes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Routesuggesties bij file

Gisteren stond ik helemaal vast in de file, 200 m voor de locatie waar ik moest zijn, maar Waze gaf totaal geen andere route-opties en ik kende daar totaal de weg niet. De kaart van Waze is onvoldoende gedetailleerd om zelf een route uit te stippelen en centreert elke keer. Uiteindelijk 30 min. omgereden terwijl eigenlijk een omleiding van 1 km mogelijk was geweest. Gemiste kans Waze

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mapas Indisponíveis.

O percurso solicitado poderia ser baixado e disponibilizado por 5 horas, com atualização a cada 60 segundos do trânsito.

Da forma como está, ele é inútil fora das cidades/estradas.

Após, poderia se deletado.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Avoid Leonia New Jersey during morning rush hours

Please avoid the town of Leonia New Jersey during morning rush hour. they do not allow commuters on the side roads as the streets are blocked and are only for local residents. This is extremely problematic for commuters if waze guides you to this area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. calculate the total time trip took at the end

I would really like if at the end of each trip a bubble appeared and said how much time the entire trip took, since in middle of the trips there may be ETA changes and recalculations so it is hard to know how long it really took...
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Monitor fastest routes

I live between two very busy routes, but although I have quickest routes enabled, I am constantly taken out of the way going through small side streets when I have main roads I can take. I have to use my own discretion and then let WAZE recalculate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. See if possible to do the 8appreciated thank

If possible to get the GPS to work without data also if you can have Roots make made for trucks and for buses by sizes will be most appreciated

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix Top Searches for Airports

Not an idea, an error. While traveling, the tiny, obscure airport in any city should not even be in the top 5 searches if you search a major city's airport. i realize we should check the final destination, but early in the morning or late at night, when you search for airport and click one of the top 3 choices, it should take you to the city's MAJOR airport.... this is the second time i've clicked what i thought to be a major airport, only to find myself 45 minutes in the opposite direction at the secondary or tertiary small…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create tours by driving a route and saving it and then be able to email it to family and friends.

By creating and saving tours that you can email or replay you can send them to family, friends, or business associates and have them tour a location or route to show them the best the area has to offer. Realtors could use it to show homes and neighborhoods to prospective buyers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. innovative collaborative idea

I have an idea that I would like to meet with you to discuss. Is there any was that we could set up a meeting? I believe that this idea will prove to be beneficial in developing nations and will assist in increasing the global footprint of this App into those regions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. GPS / ODBII - Increasing precision position on network disconnected and reports the alerts from the car

May be possible to add a new feature to connect waze with an ODBII dongle ( 5 euros ) ?

First it could be increase precision position on network disconnected (tunnel, during phone call) and keep a constant position when the gps is lost ( in relation / complement with the tunnel bluetooth you add recently )

The second part of this project could help the driver to report the car's alerts ( disfonctionnal , alarms, alerts ) and will make an hudge different with the competitors :)

Let's me know if you want a demonstration or more information :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Joining a journey/sending location

I think a good idea would be an option to send somebody your route so that they are able to join it. I say this because my friend and I were driving down to a birthday, and I was following her, however we kept on losing each other and had to keep calling to see where we both were. It would be easier if you could send your location to someone and a route shows you to them, or you can add somebody to a journey you are taking so that you will both be on the same route and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just spent an hour navigating around a freeway shutdown there is no way to mark and ext/on ramp as closed. WAZE kept routing me to onramp

Just spent an hour navigating around a freeway shutdown there is no way to mark and ext/on ramp as closed. WAZE kept routing me to onramp. This meant alternate routes were not avaliable to me as the application kept trying to route me back to the closed on ramp.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. melding van hoogtebeperking voor bepaalde tunnels

Op mijn terugreis van Frankrijk kwam ik aan een tunnel met peage waar er een hoogte beperking was van 2m. Ik heb een aanhangwagen met een fiets en kon er dus niet door. Er is nergens een optie dat je een voertuig kan kiezen dat hoger is dan 2m. Want dan kan Waze een alternatieve route tonen. Nu heb ik google maps moeten inschakelen om om te kunnen rijden.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please restore the Share Drive feature. Thank you.

The Share My Drive feature has been disabled. Please restore in Waze. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. hello, now is eiro2016 going on. where are there futball balls in map? :(

hello, now is eiro2016 going on. where are there futball balls in map? :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Alarm of near of arrive

Programming a feature which can alert the user like an alarm screaming to wake up, because there are a lot of time which exists heavy traffic and you enjoy to take a nap, however you are worrie about your destiny (this situation It is usual to a user of a bus for example)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base