Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

259 results found

1. Make waze available on my Garmin GPS

Would entreat to be able to download this app onto my Garmin so I can jut watch one map!

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Show gas station on my way

Navigate me to a gas station that is on my way rather than a gas station that is nearest to my current location. That will be suitable for drivers that wants to pass through a gas station but it is not that urgent to them and just don't want to get off track too much that could stall them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not right now  ·  1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Configurable Shortcut/Hotkeys on main screen

Would be handy to have the option to add 2 or 3 of your most used functions or additional functions on the homescreen for easy access. For instance, it would be handy to be able to add a button to the homescreen that will automatically highlight petrol stations so you can hit it when you petrol light comes on

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatic Multiple Stop Route Optimization

Lets say I want to stop by 8 tourist locations in Washington, DC but because I am new to the area I will have no idea how to route myself optimally....so it would be awesome if I could just put in the location addresses or names and have WAZE optimize my stops to be most efficient and effective.

Now that would be an awesome travel tool! Heck it might even work for pizza delivery guys too! ;)

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion.
    This idea has been being discussed for a while and recognized as an important user request.
    We hear the community’s voice and would like to share that while we can’t currently commit to a timeline, we do have plans to create a way to add more than one stop pre-drive.
    We’ll keep the community posted, please stay tuned!

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion!
    The Report button was designed to be noticed while blending in and it’s important to keep it as is.
    However, we will revisit this idea when working on Dark mode, in the future. Furthermore, since this is a physical issue that OLED phones suffer from in different apps, we recommend to use Battery Saver mode to allow your display some rest from bright colors that might lead to this dysfunction.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This idea has been being discussed for a while and recognized as an important user request.
    We hear the community’s voice and would like to share that while we can’t currently commit to a timeline, we do have plans to create a way to add more than one stop pre-drive.

7. Get rid of ads

Give me the option to pay to get rid of the ads. They are annoying and in the way. They have caused me to miss turns

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. avoir la possibilité de mettre ces favoris dans l'ordre alphabétique et avoir la possibilité qu'ils restent dans comme on les a classés!!!

avoir la possibilité de mettre ces favoris dans l'ordre alphabétique et avoir la possibilité qu'ils restent dans comme on les a classés!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring Back Promotional Voices

Please bring back promotional voices. The voices make the app fun and there hasn't been any for a while. As a lyft/Uber driver the voices are great conversation starters and my passengers really get a kick out of them. I would also like to be able to keep voices that I have downloaded for use at any time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As you probably know, some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.
    We offer special voices for holidays, events, and just for fun.
    You can use these for the length of the promotion. When the promotion ends, your voice will reset to the default and the voice will no longer appear in the Sound menu.

We hope that you enjoyed the voice while it was available and can’t wait to share more exciting voices to come!

Want to try another voice?

Tap Menu and tap the Settings wheel.
    Tap Voice & sound.
    Tap Voice Language and select the voice you’d like to use.

10. When @Home location, app assumes on drive not road and can choose left or right direction

Currently frequently when I select my destination when on my drive Waze will think I am on the road outside and send me in a massive loop that adds 6 minutes ot the journey.

When my journey may be left or right out of the drive depending on the traffic it then courses an unnecessary bias in the results.

IF I look at the route options I then will select the route that has been "discounted" to see if it was assuming the right turn that is not needed and therefore would be quicker.

The app should just assume in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Setting the car’s direction when starting the app and navigation is a known matter which will be addressed in the future.
    There are many complexities in location tracking which cause this issue and hold us from providing a solution.
    It’s currently on the back burner, but definitely a part of the backlog.

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This suggestion will not be implemented for the time being. Adding more and more options to reporting, especially for less popular types of reports such as other side which will also require another window/card, is not something we are aiming for at the moment. Please be aware that other side reporting is already available by voice using the Google Assistant! We believe investing in voice can create essentially a better and more scalable experience and we hope to bring it to more languages soon.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

12. Interface for linking Waze with MyLink (Chevrolet and Opel multimedia system)

I like and use Waze every day when I go to work, but watching and tapping the smartphone touchscreen is unconfortable and dangerous.
    Why don't you write an interface for linking Waze with MyLink (Chevrolet and Opel multimedia system) in order to use it through the car touchscreen? General Motors has already released APIs for the purpose, and the only one compatible navigation app is rather expensive and closed source...

153 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding MyLink support, since Waze works with both CarPlay and AndroidAuto, which should be available in most car models. Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

13. Support Pebble watch (getpebble.com)

The Pebble is a smart watch with an SDK for Android / iOS. Being able to integrate with it would allow users to quickly report traffic instances without using the phone interface. Just click a button on the watch and it reports heavy traffic por example.

95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding Pebble support.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

14. Please calculate number of traffic lights along the route

Good day,

I would like to recommend the following features for future upgrade:
    A) the GPS calculates the number of traffic lights the user would encounter along the route.
    B) let the user have the option to self determine the time traffic light and traffic incident would costs him.

This would greatly helps in calculating the fastest time. For example, routing using shortest distance is usually right. But due to the encounter of traffic lights and incidents along the route. The shortest distance is not the fastest time. All of us know this fact.

But many times, the fastest time…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. List Favorites by Proximity

My Garmin lists my favorites by how close I am to them. It's super helpful. I'd like to migrate to Waze full time but I can't do without this feature. Please add it!! Thanks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Put favorites back in recent lineup.

I am a shuttle driver and put my route address in before starting so I can quickly access them after each pick-up. You took the ability to store favorites in the recent lineup so now i will have to delete all my favorites so i can use them in my recent lineup.
    Please allow favorites to be stored in the recent lineup again?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can You lengthen the duration of the police reports - from 10 min. to at least 1 hour?

Can You lengthen the duration of the police reports - from 10 min. to at least 1 hour?
    In Poland it would be the most important feature for anyone to use Waze

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dash cam

Add dash cam features in background, auto record when car is moving, just enable feature and everything runs in background. Similar to app called witness. Record 10 segments, 6min each. Store date,time and GPS. Thought of this after learning that every car in Russia has a dash cam (all those meteor recordings).

539 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Use compass to know direction facing

Use built in compass to work out which way car is facing when calculating best route answer -preferably during the route too.

So for example, if I'm facing west when I enter my route, waze should not suggest driving east down the road to begin with. It should either recommend west or a u-turn followed by east.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Setting the car’s direction when starting the app and navigation is a known matter which will be addressed in the future.
    There are many complexities in location tracking which cause this issue and hold us from providing a solution.
    It’s currently on the back burner, but definitely a part of the backlog.

1 2 5 7 9 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base