Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16629 results found

1. Modo Ahorro de Batería y velocidad máxima permitida

Sería estupendo que con el modo de Ahorro de Batería activado, se encienda la pantalla cuando se rebase la velocidad máxima permitida

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. [Feature Request] Moving Lane Guidance (See Example)

It would be nice if we could have moving lane guidance to make things a little clearer.
    Waze is sometimes too slow or unclear/confusing to give me a direction on the road, causing me to miss a turn.
    TomTom Go does this exceptionally well and I would love to see this implemented in Waze.
    Sharing this on the forum for visibility. I also posted it to the Waze Suggestion Box on Uservoice.

https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=408898

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hazard reporting when not driving

There needs to be a way to report hazards after you’ve driven / not while your in the current area. I’ve been in multiple situations where there has been a hazard like a crash or roadworks where i’m not in a position to be using my phone while driving as to fully pay attention to my surroundings. I feel only having hazard reporting able to work while driving is a bit dangerous and by including the ability to report things you’ve encountered on your drive at home or when your not behind the wheel would benefit the safety of yourself…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More user friendly

I absolutely love this app with everything it can tell me while i am on the road but why make it more complicated than it has to be.
    There are just too many instructions! When i put what i am looking for into the search bar i can’t find an answer just another long list of options to go through. Nobody wants to spend a long time figuring out the most basic things like how to edit, save and delete for example. That should be a standard somewhere on the top of every page. My brain is cramped full of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Head up display

My car has a headup display (Mazda cx5), the exits from roundabouts are poorly indicated, it always shows a left turn, you cannot see the exit. The recommended lane is not indicated either (with Google Maps it does indicate it)

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A driver in the express lane without a transponder configured receives a notification that a transponder is required

If Waze detects that a driver is in the express lane but the driver does not have a transponder configured in the app, provide an alert telling the driver a transponder is required.
    Alternatively, let a driver know at the start of a drive that a given route could be faster if they had an ezpass transponder configured.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Search results should sort by distance

When searching for stores for example, I get results hundreds of miles away. This is really bad when in the car and searching via voice returns a list of locations that I need to scroll through to find the actual closest one.

Using the city name doesn't always return the closest if there are multiple locations in a city or if I'm in an unknown city or on the highway. Search results should be sorted based on distance, not some random result.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Trailer Speed and Seatbelt/Phone Cameras operating in Queensland

Firstly I know there are posts regarding this including mine but I think this needs to be addressed with fresh eyes and open minds.

I understand there is a resistance to showing the Seatbelt/Phone Cameras and I can see the thinking behind it but would like to suggest that a General Warning would be better than none.

Now on to the main part of my idea which is only applicable if Waze have no intentions of giving Wazers three options to report these Trailer Cameras (Unidirectional QPS Speed Cameras, Bidirectional Acusenus DTMR Speed Cameras and the Acusensus Seatbelt/Phone Cameras).
    Instead…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Report alerts in Apple CarPlay

When navigating through Apple CarPlay, when the user clicks on an alert, the alert icons automatically appear, but after the user clicks on one of them, more options appear in the form of a list. The user often has to scroll down to find the type of alert, which causes distraction and risk of accidents. Therefore, I ask that you change the format of the second alert screen, leaving it the same as the first, that is, the options next to each other. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Vehicle  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Identify Tope’s / speedbumps in Mexico

Just like potholes might be a good idea- in Mexico there are 1000’s of speedbumps that in Spanish are called Topes. It would be a great value add to add an alert for upcoming speed bumps as non-local drivers are at risk of hitting speed bumps at full road speed which is dangerous for the driver and vehicle. This feature would be greatly valued for drivers in any country that uses speed bumps to control vehicle velocity

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In Canada need Waze to verbally alert to speed camera approaching no matter if over the speed limit or not.

Have Waze ALWAYS verbally alert when approaching a speed camera no matter if the driver is over the speed limit or not.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable voice alert when approaching speed bumps

Hello Waze Team,

It would be so helpful for all Wazers to receive Voice alerts when approaching a speed bump so that we can prepare ourselves to slow down before approaching the speed bumps, as actually speed bumps has been added but it does not appear or notify you via voice alert that we are nearing a speed bump.

Grateful to look into adding voice alert when approaching speed bumps.

Thank you,

Kushal

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cant sign in after correctly changingpassword

Change password,can't sign in to waze. In ENGLISH

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add the criterion "simplicity of the route" and an option of chosing the simples route

add the criterion "simplicity of the route" based on the number of crossings, turns, etc., and an option of chosing the simples route

but currently the choice of three routes does not work at all: just yesterday the service have permanently ignored my choice instead trying to drive me over the route it considered shorter, despite my other choice. No option to complaine to this on the site.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. avoid streets with poor road surface (loopholes, etc.)

assign a score to each street (ask the drivers), calculate the average score for each route and include it in the choice. + an option to chose the best quality road.

but currently the choice of three routes does not work at all: just yesterday the service have permanently ignored my choice instead trying to drive me over the route it considered shorter, despite my other choice. No option to complaine to this on the site.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Try out different voices

It would be awesome, if you could listen to the different voices before choosing one. I can only listen to the voice I chose when I am driving and that’s just not practical I think.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. waze on instrument cluster

Bmw m4 comp idrive8: can you make it so that we can have waze on instrument cluster just as we can have apple maps? Please? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Merci d'indiquer plus clairement et avec rappel, lorsqu'on se rapproche d'une Zône Police. Très important pour les motards en mode son. Merc

Merci d'indiquer plus clairement et avec rappel sonore, lorsqu'on se rapproche d'une Zône Police. Très important pour les motards en mode son. Merci.
    Cordialement
    E. PENEL

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. retirar o alerta de " policia reportada a frente"

retirada definitiva do alerta de policia reportada a frente. isso tem no Brasil colaborado para quem esta fugitivos da policia , fujam de bloqueios ou entao tem ajudados criminosos a fugirem de blits feita pela policia ou simplesmente de ponto de controle. retirar tambem o emoji de policia que mostra onde elas estao. o waze tem colaborado com esses report apenas para ajudar criminosos ou pessoas irregulares. o alerta de policia reportada a frente nao é interessante , apenas para pessoas com ma fe , e ma indole. report de policia so serve para que a historia do homem aranha…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base