Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16648 results found

1. Help

Despite what is on your website, I cannot find a Waze Help email address. Please send me your Waze Help email address at KeysMarty@GMail.com. I am unable to load Waze onto my iPhone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. סיור בעיר שאליה הגעת.

מחולק לפי תחומי עניין כגון: קניות, פנאי, דרכים ראשיות, פארקים, רשויות, בתי חולים
    בתי ספר וכדומה

הסיור מתאים לאנשים שעברו למקום חדש, לתיירים\מטיילים ולאלו הסקרנים מטבעם ורוצים להכיר טוב יותר את האזור שלהם ובכך להקל ולקצר את הנסיעה שלהם.

בברכה

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Routes icon

I'm sorry to say, but after the latest update, Routes icon looks like three hygienic pads... I'm sure there are multiple graphic solutions to resolve this resemblance...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Used to be wake was going over my radio on Bluetooth and now it's stopped doing that. I loved wake because it was working over Bluetooth.

Why did the app stopped working over my Bluetooth in my car!?!? It used to be the best. Going over my radio. Suddenly it stopped!!??!!??

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Nouvelle version beaucoup plus conviviale. Mais on ne voit plus bien la couleur de la route sur la quelle on roule. Dommage.

Nouvelle version beaucoup plus conviviale, cool. Mais on ne voit plus bien la couleur (rouge/orange) de la route sur la quelle on roule. Dommage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Falta um buffer para os alertas.

Olá Wazers!
    Estava na auto estrada de madrugada, com pouco movimento, quando avistei um acidente antes de uma curva na via contrária.
    Os carros do sentido oposto estão em risco iminente.
    Pode ser você com sua família.
    Rapidamente toco o alerta no waze.
    Ele me responde. Sem conexão!
    Passa um Quilômetro, nem isso, a conexão está restabelecida. Toco no alerta e ele vai posicionar na minha pista, sem aviso sonoro para os que estão indo em direção ao desatre.
    E o pior. No lugar errado!
    Sugestão:
    Voltar a opção de alertar em pista contrária.
    Aceitar o geoposicionamento do alerta, registrando…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. melhorias no waze com placas e coisas a mais

Boa tarde....
    Estou aqui para deixar uma dica, vamos fazer o waze melhor em partes de aspectos digo placas de advertencias, radares e etc...
    Tenho umas dicas para voces:

https://sites.google.com/site/conteudoultimate/home

http://www.gpspoint.com.br/forum/7-ways/190624-projeto-7-ways-navikey

http://www.gpspoint.com.br/forum/33-igo-primo/73865-pontos-de-alerta-informe-aqui

sao coisas que tem no iGO Primo - podemos agregar essas coisas no waze para melhorar o aplicativo...

Sei la.. Radares aparecer piscando quando excede o limite de velocidade na lateral do aparelho. ai chegar na velocidade fica azul estavel...
    Colocar as placas de advertencias mesmo nao rodando com o programa somente andando com o mapa.. Muito bom para os desavisados de plantao.. Tipo voce ta com a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. direction of event

Would be great to see the direction of event when you open the event box on the live map. eg (direction to town XX)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Motorcycle and rally communities

For people to use Waze for navigation for groups (either leading and or distributing to a group) it would be great IF a person could go to Google Maps, make a route, then send it to Waze for navigation.
    I plan group motorcycle rides on Google Maps, but then there is no way for me to get that electronically over to GPS (I use my Android phone (waze) for navigation).
    I wind up still printing the Google Maps and putting them in my Tank back to follow.. Seems so 2005,,,

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have waze 4.0.0.2 on Galazy S6. new maps are very bad. It is possible change with old maps? Sorry for my bad english

I Have waze 4.0.0.2 on Galazy S6. New maps are very bad. It is possible change with old maps? Sorry for my bad english.
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Версия 4.3.0. Не работает на Aipad Air!!! Загрузилась и приключении через 10-25 секунд закрывается

Версия 4.3.0. Не работает на Aipad Air!!! Загрузилась и приключении через 10-25 секунд закрывается....?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. POINT SHOULD CONTINUE TO ACCRUE EVEN AFTER ROYALTY IS REACHED

Both my husband and I reached Royalty some months ago and have not receives any points since. We have traveled well over 1000 miles in the interim, but the point total stays the same. Due to this fact, we hardly use Waze anymore. If you want to incentivize your top users to keep on using Waze, you need to remove the point freeze.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Zoom in on intersection

When you just in your car before the start of your trip, and you park/stand really near to an intersection or even just in a two side road.
    After you choose your destination wazw show you your location with big zoom in and ask you to choose the way you heading in the start of your drive, depand on your parking place and the front of your vehicle. Another idea is to set a location and time in the day you want to be there and waze with history information about the road and the traffic and with the online…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. on ne peut pas modifier les erreurs d'ecriture sur le nom des rues se qui rend difficile les recherches d'itineraires

on ne peut pas modifier les erreurs d'écriture sur le nom des rues se qui rend difficile les recherches d'itinéraires

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Zvíraznění čerpacích stanic

Barevně zvýraznit všechny čerpací stanice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Last designation unit number should show up near the final goal will help a lot

Last designation unit number should show up near the final goal will help a lot in understanding the neighborhood, plus the units numbers should be shown on the map will give great help and prevent users from using other application just to know the unit number

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tech Support

1. Why not have an actual accessible tech support email system that can be found and used?
    2. After my phone went from Lollipop to Marshmallow, the Waze map disappeared. And navigation wasn't possible. So I uninstalled and reinstalled. Then, while it recogized me from my phone number and showed my username and points accumulated, etc., it said it couldn't find my account from my phone number, same phone, and wouldn't restore me, even though it showed my username and points. Like 25 times. Then I logged in with Fb and it now associates my phone number with an unregistered new account.…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. mieux que mon GPS en tout, mais une région, mon GPS me avertit si ma vitesse est plus rapide que la vitesse autorisée, il me donne 2 bips d'

mieux que mon GPS en tout, mais une région, mon GPS me avertit si ma vitesse est plus rapide que la vitesse autorisée, il me donne 2 bips d'avertissement, savoir si waze pourrait le faire, je laisse mon GPS à la maison comme je le ferais ont pas besoin pour elle, aucune chance de cela comme une intégration?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Vamos mudar o waze um pouco

Boa noite..

To lutando aqui para poder tentar ajudar voces a melhorar mais e mais o waze. Tipo vamos ver se conseguimos colocar as placas de advertencias no novo waze, colocar nome da rua mesmo sem esta em modo de procura (quando a gente coloca endereço para chegar), poder aparecer mais e mais os radares (na lateral da tela piscar o radar ao chegar um determinado valor acima do mencionado), poder ter um botao rapido como adcionar alertas, poder colocar algum pacote no waze de alertas tipo o do iGO Primo quando colocamos (ex Mapa Radar ou do 7ways) algo…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. אפשרות לבטל דיווח על עומס תנועה

אפשרות לבטל דיווח על עומס תנועה
    כאשר הד