Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Optimal location for meeting

Optimal location for meeting
    The purpose of my idea is to allow few people who arrived from different locations to meet in optimal location/s ( eg. Pub , restaurant …etc.) , optimal location means time take to arrive to optimal location will be more or less the same for all the people.
    I got this idea due to long discussion I manage with my friend every time we want to meet and each of us arrive from different location

Few guidelines / comments regarding algorithmic:
    - Flexibility is required to allow to enter as much as possible number of people…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the information about the speed of a road

When a road has a lot of traffic , waze says: the speed is under 40 km/h.

I think the information would be more useful if it is said as a percentage of the road's allowed speed: More than 80% percent - green. Between 50-80% - orange, lees than 50%, red.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Kindly correct an address

Hi Waze,

Kindly correct the address for Nurture Newlands Hospital to:

Nurture Newlands Hospital

Address: 5th floor, Ssisa Building, Boundary Rd, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700, South Africa

It's currently incorrect on Waze and is directing patients to the incorrect location?

Warm Regards,

Nurture Newlands Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Garmin and Waze

Is there any way I can add the Waze app on my Garmin? So I do not have to waste money, I do not have on a phone mount. In addition, not using so much phone data. Where I can also keep my eyes on the road, when I am not working for Lyft or what have you. I can go back to using the Garmin when not working. If you both could partner that what be even greater two of the best.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New feature

Add the options of thumb down, so that you do not have to write that an event, an accident for example is no longer there. No there are only two options: thumbs up or comment

The other feature that will be very helpful in Costa Rica is being able to indicate that you are not allowed to enter downtown when looking for routes. Everybody gets restriction once a week

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. please, correct your GPS in Paris : for exemple, rue de Tourlaque (18eme) is noticed in the wrong side ! so, the drivers are lost

please, correct your GPS in Paris : for exemple, rue de Tourlaque (18eme) is noticed in the wrong side ! so, the drivers are lost

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make it easier to contact you

You keep screwing up my commute by not showing closures. Worse: there’s no way to tell you about it. Hopefully a new company develops an app to compete with you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Navigation "Training" mode.

I use it just about every day for going to work on the 405 in Los Angeles and back home. I would like it to indicate how much time the suggested route is saving versus the regular drive I would normally take. I think you would have to add a "training" mode. This way I can decide if it really is worth it to take the suggested route.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ll but the target icon is really neat but makes it difficult to see where it is at since the suroundi

The new alert that fades to black is really neat but it blocks out the surrounding map data and I cannot see safely at a glance where it is.please don't fade the area so dark or at all.

Thanks
    Chris

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This is an assisted process

Waze just did something beautiful today. He/She/It asked me "Are we going to XXX place?" I've been waiting for that kind of event. Technology should be doing much more work than we are actually experiencing. Waze should not be just a navigator but a road assistant. A rolling Siri. Not just an interface but a behavior. Not an app but a mate.

In that line of thinking, Waze could be more playful. Not just telling you where to go, but adding value because Waze knows you. For example, If Waze is responsible enough for remembering not to leave your child…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. קבלת מידע בזמן אמת ממפעילי מנהרות

על מנת למנוע מצב שהיישום מפנה למנהרה סגורה, היישום יקבל ממפעיל המנהרות מידע בזמן אמת דרך ממשק תוכנה על מצב שהמנהרה חסומה
    כיום , היישום מפנה אלפי אנשים למנהרה חסומה
    ספציפית נכון במנהרות הכרמל

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No sean complices de los robos q hacen la municipalidad y sat a base de q no salgan las nubes de chat y anuncios

No sean complices de los robos q hacen la municipalidad y sat a base de q no salgan las nubes de chat y anuncios

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Problems with road hazard

In my country, after the winter snow, appears big holes in the road. So, everytime when i use "Waze" on the same place i must put the "Hazard - -> groapa (in romanian language)". And the next day, the same thing again. It must be an option to mentain that "hazard" until is fixed (one week, one month, etc), and a user to correct the problems.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Demonstrations ahead

For the safety of the demonstrators, and drivers, please allow Waze users to indicate demonstrations ahead. Goal is to have users avoid demonstrations to reduce and or eliminate traffic related injuries due to demonstrations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create a waze GPS system apart from an app. Like Tom Tom and Garmin. Keep people off their phones.

Police, Swat, and ambulances use other devices apart from Waze because it is not on a phone and is installed in their vehicles. Allow the public to have a screen that is separate from the phone and it can benefit even the public safety protocols.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can't recover any accounts even after resetting password via email

Can't recover any accounts even after resetting password via email

Donaldbobby@gmail.com
    Qiuh
    Hqiu

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Advise distance to next speed camera - on main display - could be miles away

Rather than just alert me .3 of a mile away, why not tell me "miles to next speed camera" - so I might know "on the current route, I've 10 miles to the next (known) speed camera - helpful!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ITTM - it's time to move

עוד נספח לוויז שבו אני יכול להגדיר יעד ושעה שאני רוצה להגיע ממקום לממקום והוויז יחשב את הדרך ןהזמן מהמיקום שבו אני נמצא אל היעד המבוקש. כלומר נניח שאני נמצא בחיפה בביתי בשעות הבוקר ויש לי ישיבה חשובה בתל-אביב בשעה 14:30 ישיבה שבה אני לא רוצה לאחר. אין לי את הזמן והסבלנות להכנס ולחשב את הדרך יתכן וחשבתי לא נכון את הזמן ופספסתי את הישיבה. כאן נכנס עוד נספח איטס טיים טו מוב שבו אני מגדיר מראש את הזמן והמקום שאני רוצה להגיע והוויז יחשב את הזמן הטוב ביותר להודיע לי בצורה (צלצול, הודעה, וואטסאפ) שעכשיו הזמן הטוב ביותר לצאת…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base