Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a Pokémon Go feature

I think Waze should team up with Niantic to work with Pokémon Go and show Pokémon location with audio description (please, Terry Crews voice for this would be amazing) to help players pay more attention to the path they are walking instead of looking at their phones afraid they are going to miss a Pokémon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Zealand preferred petrol stations

Please add Gull to preferred New Zealand petrol stations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integração API SP156 ou Colab.re - Tapa-buraco

Olá, além de alertar os usuários sobre os perigos com buracos na via, seria interessante criar uma solicitação na Prefeitura de São Paulo, para reparo do buraco. Através da API (https://sp156.prefeitura.sp.gov.br/portal/perfil/desenvolvedor) será possível realizar essa integração, ou até com o aplicativo colab.re.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bonjour comme nous faisons de long trajet serait-il possible d'inclure personnaliser les pauses repas et les pause obligatoire

Bonjour il faudrait inclure dans le trajet pour chaque personne individuellement les pauses de repas et les pauses toutes les deux heures pour que le trajet sois plus précis vous remercie de votre écoute

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reporte de radares. Voltar a fazer.

Boa tarde
    O reporte de radares é importante voltar na estrutura e ajudar a fazer viagens mais segura.
    Sem o fato de alguém enfiar o pé no freio na sua frente de repente. Se estamos sabendo ja se vai preparado.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The new narration

Hello waze team, good morning.
    We know that the crisis awakens creativity in the mind of those who feel trapped and having debts to pay. I was on my way to the inner city of piracicaba in SP, accompanied by a friend who directed the waze-oriented application. It was then that I noticed how much the voice that narrated the path bothered me, a formal and feminine voice that left made the route not comfortable. From this I had the idea to improve the application by creating more voice options that fit the profile of each user: versions of praise…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Viaturas Eléctricas

Com o aumento do número de carros eléctricos a circular e estimando-se que possam ser cada vez mais, poderá ser equacionada a possibilidade de permitir identificação dos pontos de carregamento, não apenas nas bombas como também dos pontos de carregamento públicos. Uma outra valência a integrar poderia passar pela disponibilização de informação sobre se estes pontos de carregamento (em especial os públicos) estão em funcionamento ou não (poderá existir possibilidade de integração com informação disponibilizada pela entidade gestora destes equipamentos. Por fim uma questão de especial relevância, prende-se com a possibilidade de disponibilização através da participação dos utilizadores, de informação…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Use the Highway only if the distance on it is greater than 2 miles

Is it possible that the app doesn’t suggest me to take the highway if it’s litteraly to use it for less than 0.5 miles

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Need a way (or easier way) to create Android 1x1 shortcuts to destinations.

On Android, I need a folder of 1x1 shortcut widgets for common locations that start up navigation to each location directly. With other navigation apps, this is trivial, but not with Waze. Still haven't figured out how to do it. The infuriating thing is I have a number of such waze shortcuts from an old version, but I can't create more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Re-Enable some sort of hands free voice option in Canada again!

Please give us the option to, show more routes or report accidents etc. using nothing but our voice again like it did with "ok waze", shutting off such a service is dangerous and illegal, this used to work perfectly but now only works trough some sort of google assistance link in the USA only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve the program

Avoid the possibility to type an not existing address and waze even though waze anounced "go" !!!! It happened to me and brought me to a wrong address.... During the drive I was sure I will reach the right address

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. hi, it would be nice if there was a possibility to record route to use it in the future or to send it to someone

hi, it would be nice if there was a possibility to record route to use it in the future or to send it to someone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. באג מוזר, בוחר מסלול גרוע

כשאני יוצא משפירים לכיוון ירושלים כשברצוני להכנס לנתיב המהיר והיעד שלי הוא תל אביב, הווייז שולח אותי לעשות פרסה במחלף לוד במרחק של יותר מעשר קילומטר. במקום לאפשר לי להכנס למסלול לתל אביב בגשר שבנתיב המהיר. מדובר בגשר הפתוח חינם לכל הרכבים לאו דווקא בהכרח כניסה לנתיב המהיר. אגב, כאוטובוס הייתי מצפה שיאפשר לי לנסוע בנתיב המהיר.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. hi

hi just got a new c3 2 months ago with the all in one screen so i put on your sat nave and found it bril but for 1 thing the speed cameras did not notify me with a sound i had tomtom before i got this new car and could turn sound of or on but looks like you do not have this on yours but dont you think for the sake of road safety it would be better for the driver to get sound as you have to take your eyes of the road to keep looking down…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding flooded streets/roads icon

adding a way to detect if a road in or on your route would certainly help a lot of people since most of them don't understand [turn around don't drown]. You might be surprised but it might save a few lives!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. שלום רב,שמי אולג ואני אחד ממנהלי אבא פגום שורדים היחד. יש כיום לא מעט משתמשים בקבוצה ש ואחד הרעיונות שאלה לנו זה להוציא אייקון של הקבוצה שלנ

שלום רב,שמי אולג ואני אחד ממנהלי אבא פגום שורדים היחד. יש כיום לא מעט משתמשים בקבוצה ש ואחד הרעיונות שאלה לנו זה להוציא אייקון של הקבוצה שלנ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Title of livemap (in French)

The title of the page in French is now "Application gratuite Waze de guidage, alertes trafic et navigation GPS".

As the title is usually truncated, the visible text is, at best, "Application gratuite", which is not very informative.
    Could you perhaps move "Waze" to the start of the title?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Voice notification for abrupt stop of wazer in front of you

Often you can't tell if the car in front is stopping or just slowing down, so as we have speedometer, waze could notify wazers behind that it's car speed got from say 100km/h to 20km/h rapidly. This way wazers behind have more caution and can start to brake earlier. Should be optional voice notification and only valid for all wazers 100/300 meters behind (affected by your car's speed)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base