Map Comments
In Map Comments there is an expiration to remove the MC. I would really like to see a notification or email for a known date that would happen in the future, for instance a new business opening or visa versa, construction that is going to happen, etc. Many editors have just had to add to an external calendar event to get a reminder
-
Zachary Z. Ordo commented
I would love to subscribe to a Map Comment so that it could send me an e-mail reminder to review the MC at a later date. This would be helpful for scheduling closures for future events, such as the Vintage Grand Prix in Pittsburgh. Subscribing to the MC and selecting a reminder date would remind me to schedule the road closures before the event happens.
-
YanisKyr commented
In addition to the one linked in a previous comment there's one more suggestion about the same:
-
Scoota - Volunteer Waze Editor
commented
Not right now? Wow why? Absolutely this request enhances the volunteers ability to manage their valuable comments within WME. Too many times I've missed it.
-
wxw777 commented
I believe this is similar to a previous suggestion: https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59225-map-editor-suggestions/suggestions/41679403-timed-reminder-for-mcs
Perhaps staff can combine the votes.