Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

792 results found

1. Cooperative integration with other data providers

Work together with similar applications that use their own databases but on a nationally limited level. For example Blitzer de in Germany, Flitsmeister in the Netherlands etc. That would mean an advantage in regards of database size for both parties involved.

Make a cooperative server where Waze and other services upload data. Prevent doubled data by checking if the same kind of report already exists in a radius.

Maybe make an agreement that every service charges their users a specified amount of money for using that shared database to cover the costs of development and servers and to financially compensate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop playing an audio tone when we click on "still there" even with sound on.

With sound on, if you click "still there" for road hazards, you now play a tone. This tone interrupts the playback of bluetooth audio in the car and is very annoying. We WANT other sounds to play, so turning to "alerts only" or "sound off" is not a solution. We just want that little feedback sound gone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello Waze team, I am writing this email with a suggestion that will improve the life and positively the well being of every single user un

Hello Waze team, I am writing this email with a suggestion that will improve the life and positively the well being of every single user un Mexico.

As you might know, Mexico has a lot of cities, (a.k.a Colonias) spreaded out throughout the country. However, a lot of those cities are of a very low reputation where crime is really high and anybody could easily get assaulted and likely murdered just by driving there.

My suggestion is a simple one, yet life saving to everyone using the amazing Waze application.

We need a way to report how violent a city…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Suzuki myspin.

Suzuki myspin. hola, alguien funcionar o sepa hacerlo para utilizar waze con SUZUKI MYSPIN ???
    No consigo poner Waze en Suzuki myspin. Se supone que es codigo abierto y debería poder utilizarse. Alguien sabe hacer uso o aquí un reto para programadores :)

Suzuki my spin. hello, someone works or knows how to use waze with SUZUKI MYSPIN ???
    I can't get Waze on Suzuki myspin. It is supposed to be open source and should be usable. Does anyone know how to use it or here's a challenge for programmers :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. finding parking

Waze should have a parking spot finder option in hotspot areas. For example: NYC. Users with the app already have GPS enabled, a feature can be added to anonymously show when a car moved out of a spot or spots that have been selected as available to make parking easier in populated areas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. monetized waze

i think you can monetize waze. if ever, i'd love to be part of the sales team or public relations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Leader of group

Go trip with friends? Lets say 5 cars. You choose one car as a leader of the group and everyone can follow him on the map (the leader is a spot on display map). It very good idea when you don't choose where to go trip or in case the place is not with correct adress

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop using term "speed trap"

For automated camera enforcement of highway speed, the app warns of a "speed trap" ahead. That term implies there is some sort of trick or sneaky way the speed is being enforced, but that is not the case. There is plenty of signage and warning about the camera enforcement. I think you should change it to just "speed camera". That would also be consistent with when the app warns of a red light camera, not a "red light trap". Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I received an update for Waze.

I received a Waze update. Now Waze cuts out my music every time an alert occurs which requires me to reach over to my console to turn it back on. This happens every time an alert occurs. Please fix

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Get some ideas from the Tom Tom app to make Waze more user friendly.

I like using this app when I travel, it would be even better if the app had some of the qualities like the Tom Tom app, for example it lets you know when it’s time to get ready to make a turn on the correct road it starts flashing instead of counting down like the Waze app does. I think a flash would be more visible or something that lets you know it’s time to turn instead of a count down. I’ve missed my turn a few times because of this and if it would let you know what lane…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New add on

Hey Waze, upon using abs interacting with your app the other day I had a sudden burst of inspiration it’s been about a week now and I’ve just had the time to sit down and contact you. Hope to hear from you, Fred.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New add on feature!

Got an awesome idea for you Waze upon looking and interacting with your app the other day it suddenly came to me. From what I can tell it should be an easy add on from the software part just a bit of work setting up the business side. Can’t see that it would need money just a bit of effort.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. two improvement ideas

I have recently switched from Garmin to Waze.
    It is clear that Waze kicks Garmin's butt.
    Two suggestions though:

1) One thing I used Garmin a lot for was to tell me the current speed limit. It has it in very legible text that I can take a quick glance at to see. Unfortunately, the text on the waze app is too small for me to easily see with a quick glance. Ideally, this text should be enlarged.

2) I am admittedly used to Garmin's voice timing, but the waze timing for turns was a problem for me. It seems…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Logbook

Possibility to Export Drives (expl. Excel Table) from Waze Map-Editor to create a Logbook for the Taxoffice. Or implement an Logbook funktion to Waze Desktop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In route notifications

Please, DO NOT INTERRUPT my drive route with notifications wanting to sign on through Google or my email OR wanting to know if I am riding or driving it is VERY DANGEROUS!! The app is FORCING me to take my eyes off the road to deal with a bunch of STUPID unnecessary notifications. If it happens again I will be deleting this app and not using it again!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Challenges & Achievements

More challenges and achievements, would make using Waze more exciting and fun!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Trying to report issue

Trying to report issue on pre-planning a trip. On the screen to select arrive by time, when scrolling down; there's a square center screen. It blocks the suggested leave by time. I have a screen shot, but there's no option to attach/send one...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Разрешите приложение для детей с 10 лет

Очень нужно приложение для детей с 10 лет

1 vote