Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3998 results found

1. Custom Route Colours

I’ve noticed that if you share your current journey with someone then your route line turns green.

This made me realise that this is actually much better than purple for me and think this would be a great option for colour blind users.

Being able to select whatever colour stands out best to you to make your route more clear would be great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Not just shorter But a smoother route?

quickest not always the easiest

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. שלום רב, מדוע אתם מאפשרים ניווט בנתיבי תחבורה ציבורית? האם אתם תומכים בנסיעה שאינה כחוק וקבלת דוחות למשתמשי האפליקציה? בברכה, אופיר

Hello,
    Why do you allow navigation on public transport routes? Do you support illegal driving and receiving reports for app users?
    I suggest you stop navigating people to routes where they might get a ticket
    Best regards,
    Ofir

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add a main axis route option

Waze often takes us along small roads, not always in good condition, in small villages. This option is disturbing because we don't know where we are going (the intersections no longer indicate our destination). It's dangerous because the roads are not designed for this amount of traffic. It's annoying because it's much more difficult to drive on these small roads with several intersections and turns where the slightest mistake takes us off the right path. And this only saves a few minutes theoretically and they are quickly lost due to the fact that these roads do not allow you to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Poder guardar el recorrido efectuado

Hago siempre el mismo recorrido y quisiera guardarlo, como una creación mía, y poder elegirla como un recorrido guardado. Así no pierdo tiempo en elegir uno que no es el que yo pienso hacer. Y aparte me permitiría ver las alertas cuando estoy comenzando mi recorrido.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. indiquer l'adresse de destination

indiquer l'adresse de destination en permanence.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Google And Waze Communication

How About Allowing Google Talk To Waze For Directions Or If You Spot A Cop Or Hazard Or Wreck Etc. I can push a button my my steering wheel having google talk to waze for directions, police reports potholes hazards etc. This would make driving safer and not having to touch the screen on my radio while driving just ask google to talk to waze say like HEY GOOGLE ask WAZE for directions to the closest McDonald's in this area etc. Get this idea! This would be a huge improvement!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Request for Recalculation of Route after Deviating from Predefined Path

Hello,My name is Paul, and I have been using the Waze app for some time. I have noticed that when I choose to deviate from the predefined route, the app continues to redirect me back to the original route, even though I would prefer a recalculation of a new route from my current location.Please consider adding an option in Waze that allows for the automatic recalculation of the route starting from the point where the user deviated from the predefined path. This functionality would be extremely useful in situations where the initial route is no longer optimal or when the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. pouvoir sélectionner la ligne de bus en face de vous pour éviter son trajet si il est impossible de doubler

J’aimerai avoir l’option de sélectionner la ligne de bus que j’ai en face de moi et qui me ralenti et crée des bouchons lors des heures de pointe.

Vous allez me dire que je pourrai doubler mais quand m’est venu cette idée j’étais sur une route à double sens mais à une seule voie de chaque coté et avec 3-4 voitures entre le bus et moi donc en heure de pointe impossible de doubler,
    or il y a plusieurs rond points sur cette route, donc je me demande si il n’est pas possible de changer d’itinéraire afin de passer devant…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Route through road closures

During last week Verizon had to support the first responders was satellite assets for their communications. We were able to go through road closures. I would like the ability to turn off the reroute around road closures so that the people that can actually go through the road closures can be routed to their destination lot faster because of Waze and other map programs we could not rout ourselves to the locations that we needed to go to, I am Sure that the mini first responders that were at the Ruidoso Fire had the same issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. With so many bicycles and E bikes out now it would be helpful to have an option to choose bicycle instead of vehicle.

With so many bicycles and E bikes out now, it would be helpful to have a SAFE option to choose bicycle routes instead of vehicle.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Evitar calles destruidas

Agregarle un sistema similiar al cuenta pasos con algonde IA para que nos evite calles destruidas en el caso de haber otra calle mejor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Route with less traffic even if it takes longer

I hate stop and go traffic. I don't mind a longer travel if it means avoiding stop and go traffic.

Please add option to take alternate route that avoids heavy traffic even if it takes like 10 minutes longer. User should be able to set how much longer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keep turn alerts on the screen!

In the past if I had to turn off the main road to the left in 10 Km - I would have a left arrow on the screen showing 10 Km with the number decreasing as I approach the turn.
    For the past couple of years you've changed things around that on every approaching junction the left arrow turns to a straight arrow - making me fully confused as to how far my turn is.
    As a result of this change I have already missed many turns that I should have taken, because I was not properly prepared ahead of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Large RV and Trucks

Please consider adding large RV and trucks many routes have sharp turns and low bridges. You can charge $3 per month and gain hundreds of thousands of users. I’d happily promote this service for you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Work start time

Changeable work start time. when setting your place of work a settable arrival time would be useful especially if you do shift work. My notifications seem synced to our opening hours so i don't get a commute notification untill over an hour after I've started.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Waze to take electric car battery status into account

I love using Waze, but ever since I have an electric car I need to switch to the car's own navigation system (which is not so good and efficient as Waze). Reason for doing is the fact that the car navigation takes the car battery status into account and calculates a stop-point to recharge the battery. Waze doesn't do this. Meaning, when I would use Waze I would need to use a second app or platform to check where probably I can or need to re-charge the battery. This is not so convenient. If Waze would be make a suggestion…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Setting for speed camera flash animation

Have a setting to edit our own way of the map for personal use, change speed cameras blue animation to red and make it more bigger as we can't always see the map when we are driving but big red flashing would help if we are going over speed limit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide way to stop alternative routes

Please provide a way to stop alternative routes during heavy traffic. This app goes too far in creative ways to cut down time that 75% of the time do not pan out well for me and I am later than originally predicted. 15 min late for appointment in Seattle because this app suggested a left turn in the I-99 tunnel that was not physically possible. I have also had the app reroute me to a literal dead end leaving the Oregon Coast when a time saving suggestion way provided.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base