Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16620 results found

1. Sometimes, waze notification sounds (like speed cams, or accidents) are not played when Waze is in the background

Sometimes, Waze notification (even with well know ones like fixed speed controls, or accidents) are not played when Waze is in the background.

I often leave waze running in the background and use the foreground for music player (where I rate my songs).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Re-Organize Speed Trap Buttons

When editing the map a lot of stationary speed traps are reported but not approved. They are reported on positions where mobile speed traps (Police notifications) are / would be. As a user who only uses the client I would first go to speed trap and report it instead of reporting a police hazard. The result is, that this trap is not reported unless it is approved. Another button in the speed trap menu would help, for instance "mobile speed trap" with a time stamp. The same button can be shown in the police menu for the users who are…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. First your team is still hoing for tfc! Driving is serious business!!! You dtill do not an easy way to navigate your site! No way to enter o

No way to enter a tour ... multiplestops ..one after the other ..eg in planing ahead
    ...what about a little synopsis screen of trip just entered so we can plan multiple stops in an area we are not yet familiar with!
    What about adding a check box that says save milage, destnation, date and time : send to /i can hoose to save milge in my notes or other stop to retrieve for IRS!
    Wake up... hire me to work w your little genius programers
    Get out in the real world
    Use your own tool

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add function to calculate how many hours I want to travel before stopping.

Add a function to add a number of hours you wish to travel toward your destination so you can select a hotel in that city for the night.

Frequently traveling across country and trying to select a hotel on the fly can be a problem because I have no idea where I plan to stop. If I could just say I want to travel 6 or 8 hours it could suggest to me some possible towns or cities to stop in allowing me to do a quich search for a hotel in the area that is pet friendly for instance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. התרעה על בקשת סיוע בתקלה

כשיש תקלה ברכב אנו עוצרים בצד ומקווים שמישהו יעצור על מנת לתת יד בפתרון הבעיה. חלקם מהנוסעים לא כ"כ רוצים לעצור אבל חלקם לא רואים או לא מספיקים לעצור בזמן מרגע שראו את הרכב החונה. לכן אפשר להוסיף פיצ'ר שיתן התראות על זקוקים לעזרה בדרך וכך יהיה ניתן לתכנן את העצירה מראש.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. is there a way to speed up or bypass the go now screen? I drive for Uber and Lyft and response time is very critical. Please advise.

Can I speed up or bypass the "go now" screen? So I don't have to push the button every time to get a quick response. Please advise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a way to add people

Make a friends list and adding people

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 〖구월오피〗〖구월건마〗오피쓰#구월휴게텔ロ 구월키스방"구월마사지

WWW.COOLOP1.COM 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 수유오피 수유건마『오피쓰』 수유휴게텔/수유마사지ゥ수유키스방

수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 coolop1.com 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 오피쓰 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 마포오피 {오피쓰/}마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지

www.coolop1.com 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔 마포키스방 마포마사지 오피쓰 마포오피 마포건마 마포휴게텔…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Police Notification Radius

When approaching a Police trap, I love the ability to be able to say if they are still there or not. Would like the ability to select if they are there or not for half of a mile or so after passing the original location. In my area, sometimes police will pull someone over, travel up the road a little, and resume their speed monitoring duties.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. send XMPP message when nearing destination (Jabber)

some people are offended by outdated technology that requires one to pay for unwanted messages (sms).

It is beyond inane to use sms on a smartphone when XMPP is far more featured, FREE, secure.

Waze could further advertise the service with its own XMPP server. This would facilitate such messages, enhance social features, and expand the wondedful world of federation. Prosody and Tigase are great server options.

http://wiki.xmpp.org

398 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Waze has the biggest and most constantly updated guide for open street fairs

Waze has the biggest and most constantly updated guide for open street fairs. I think that a spinoff app for street fairs around the world should be considerated

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 수유오피 【『쿨피스』/】수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지

『쿨피스』 coolop1.com 수유오피 수유건마 수유휴게텔 수유키스방 수유마사지 『쿨피스』 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마 평택휴게텔 평택키스방 평택마사지 {쿨피스} 평택오피 평택건마…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 전주오피 『《쿨피스》/』전주건마 전주휴게텔 전주키스방 전주마사지

《쿨피스》 WWW.COOLOP1.COM 전주오피 전주건마 전주휴게텔 전주키스방 전주마사지 《쿨피스》 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마 남포동휴게텔 남포동키스방 남포동마사지 [쿨피스] 남포동오피 남포동건마…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 〔쿨피스〕「병점오피」「」병점건마 병점휴게텔ㄞ병점키스방こ병점마사지

WWW.COOLOP1.COM 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Top 10 list

While driving through the city I guess I'm reporting mostly the same report. However, I always have to click through the single categories. Why not set-up an automatic "Top 10 list" based on my last reports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A more differentiated reporting

Using Waze is a great thing. However, sometimes you would like to alert fellow Wazers but you can't find the right report.

Thus, we would need i.e. an automatic differentiation of alert types depending if your are driving through the city or on a highway. Should be easily doable due to GPS information. Furthermore, a wider differentiation is especially true b/c some of the reports just don't fit to the situation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am a 9-1-1 map builder and editor in Central Illinois. I am willing to do corrections. 309-696-8877 Steve Hullcranz. email steve@mtco.com

I would like to hear from someone at WAZE about updating its maps in Illinois. I am a 9-1-1 map builder and editor for several counties. My maps are used on laptops in squad cars and other emergency apparatus. I can be reached on cell at 309-696-8877 or by email at steve@mtco.com. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base