Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16626 results found

1. 〔쿨피스〕「병점오피」「」병점건마 병점휴게텔ㄞ병점키스방こ병점마사지

WWW.COOLOP1.COM 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔 병점키스방 병점마사지 〔쿨피스〕 병점오피 병점건마 병점휴게텔…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Top 10 list

While driving through the city I guess I'm reporting mostly the same report. However, I always have to click through the single categories. Why not set-up an automatic "Top 10 list" based on my last reports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A more differentiated reporting

Using Waze is a great thing. However, sometimes you would like to alert fellow Wazers but you can't find the right report.

Thus, we would need i.e. an automatic differentiation of alert types depending if your are driving through the city or on a highway. Should be easily doable due to GPS information. Furthermore, a wider differentiation is especially true b/c some of the reports just don't fit to the situation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am a 9-1-1 map builder and editor in Central Illinois. I am willing to do corrections. 309-696-8877 Steve Hullcranz. email steve@mtco.com

I would like to hear from someone at WAZE about updating its maps in Illinois. I am a 9-1-1 map builder and editor for several counties. My maps are used on laptops in squad cars and other emergency apparatus. I can be reached on cell at 309-696-8877 or by email at steve@mtco.com. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Idées d'améliorations | ideas for improvements

Francais :
    Tout d'abord, c'est dommage qu'on est pas un indicateur qui donne la qualité de retour sur la route empruntée. En effet, on ne sait pas s'il y a 1 ou 100 personnes devant nous. Un petit indicateur indiquant le nombre de personnes sur la même route que nous serait pratique.

Ensuite, les péages sont pris en compte lors du trajet. Il serait intéressant de les noter sur la map, mais aussi mettre leurs prix. Soit il y a une base de données ouvertes, soit ,comme pour les prix des pompes à essences, on utilise les utilisateurs. Quel est…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 안성오피〚안성건마〛[쿨오피]"〚안성휴게텔〛안성키스방 안성마사지

안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] COOLOP1.COM 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔 안성키스방 안성마사지 [쿨오피] 안성오피 안성건마 안성휴게텔…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WAZE to Catch Criminals

First as police officer for 35 years I think waze is great and makes our job easier. The goal of every law enforcement agency is (if not shame on them) voluntary compliance with the law. If the mere presence of a police car causes motorists to communicate via waze and slow down, then our job is done without the hazards of a traffic stop!

But my idea is for wazers to help the police get dangerous criminals off the streets. Criminals drive to and from crime scenes and are out in traffic with millions of wazers. Police officers issue Be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Location Correction/Change/Adjustment

It would be very nice to have the ability to correct or change the road we are driving on. If at any point we deviate from a GPS route (exit the highway early or late, enter an HOV lane, get or stay on an express road), we need to have the ability to adjust our location on the map so the route can update.

How to achieve this:
    I'm thinking we could select our vehicle on the map (currently, this pulls up our "current location"), then - select an option to "adjust route" (call it whatever you want), this would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Aviso de Llegada

En viajes largos seria muy util que Waze nos avise que ya estamos cerca a nuestro destino. Muy util cuando viajamos en bus y queremos descanzar y que una alarma nos avise para poder despertarnos a tiempo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Realtime Drive Tracking

The realtime drive tracking quit working on Galaxy S7 phones since the last update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. change the "avoid toll roads" option to "avoid toll" like before the release 3.7...

I am french and in France some higways have toll but some time we can go out of the higway before the toll and become juste after to avoid only the toll. before the relase 3.7 i can do it withe waze but today the new otpion is avoid toll roads and wase want i don't take higway, if i take higway it want i go out of the higway evretime.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. hi, why do I have to keep reporting the same roadworks twice a day? thesr have been at the same spot, causing traffic jams for the last tw

hi, why do I have to keep reporting the same roadworks twice a day? These have been at the same spot, causing traffic jams, for the last two weeks. There should be a facility to enter an estimated time that roadworks will be present. The site could be linked to a pop uo question similar to the speed cameras, 'not here??' This would allow others to confirm when the roadworks were finished. '

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Better updating of fuel prices - petrolprices.com

As another post notes re Germany, in the UK there is a service, internet based mainly as the ios app doesn't seem to work now, which updates prices from fuel cards and is far more up-to-date. I love the interaction with other wazers but if there is a technology solution to really enhance the service then I think this should be incorporated. It doesn't look like Petrolprices.com is a big company so I am sure they would welcome an approach.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Semi-permanent drive location sharing

Allow for multiple options when sharing drive location. Currently friends I want to share with keep getting "request cancelled". We are driving across the country and don't want to have to keep resending new links. I would like to have one I can use over and over with options to stop sharing or refresh to a new link when you want to change who has access or something the like. I think having time limits may be good too. Share my location via this link for 1, 2,...24, 48 hrs (as long as waze is open and sharing is on).

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is there a Family Locator function?

Is there a Family Locator function? Like if your family member is a waze user, and for privacy they'll let your phone see their location, and you can be guided to their location by the gps?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. WAZE should allow user to change Traffic Jam status to none

I have driven past & through areas that show traffic slowdowns/jams on WAZE but the traffic is flowing fine. I can find nowhere in WAZE to delete the Traffic Jam problem or change the status to NO slowdown like I can when Hazard or Police is no longer there.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. help vehicle on the road

add an option to help people who are stooped on the road for example to change a wheel.
    and post when they were helped.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. התראה על במפר (בדגש על נהיגה בשעות הערב- לילה)

חשיבות התראה על במפר תחסוך המון אי נעימויות כגון כאשר
    ישנם ילדים קטנים ברכב כל זעזוע קטן עלול להיות קריטי
    איבוד שליטה על הרכב

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Diable Phone interuption display when navigating

When navigating and you receive a call, the navigation display is disabled all the time you are on a call, when most of the time I need the navigation especially around cities.
    Can you make it so that only a small pop-up reminds you that a call is being received/made and yet still displays the maps and route?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add "Most Popular" to Route Types

The most popular route is usually the safety one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base