Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a traffic bar to map

Have a "Traffic Bar" that appear in the routes screen overlayed on the main map.
    add a car to the bar that moves along with your journeys completion.
    So when you are 85 percent home, the car has moved 85 percent up the bar.

Also when the Bar-Car (Maybe we should think of a better name) gets near an event an audible alert gets triggered, like when you near a Cop it could say “Oh cock, its the Rozzers!” Or just “Police reported ahead”) Or when you are near a obstacle on road you could be warned – e.g. “Johnny…

1,120 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Now available  ·  26 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1,094 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    78 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already displays a speedometer, including both your driving speed and the speed limit for the road you’re currently on.

3. Support CarPlay Integration

Now that CarPlay is live on Pioneer head units, when will Waze support CarPlay integration? I really don't want to switch to Apple Maps, but the CarPlay system can't be beat, even by Waze.

1,070 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Avoiding roads

Allow us to avoid certain roads alongs routes, (toll roads, construction, traffic)

1,090 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    62 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news. Setting to avoid toll roads is already available globally. It is also possible to mark dangerous zones on map editor level, so the app could warn you if your route goes through one of dangerous zones.

5. 1,025 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    115 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news. This feature is already available and configurable on map editor level per country. Please contact map editors in your country to request an update to available fuel types list in the app.

6. Apple Music control like Spotify

Put control of Apple Music on Waze, like Spotify for iOS and Android.

1,014 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    61 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is now integrated with several audio apps including Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, Pandora and more. Just go to Settings > Audio Player and pick your favorite app.

7. ذخیره نیرو درحالت شارژ

سلام لطفا ذخیره نیرو درحالت شارژ را درست کنید
    وقتی گوشی درحالت شارژ میباشد گزینه ذخیره نیرو کار نمیکند

دوستان لطفا رای بدید

When power is connected, the power saving mode is disconnected Battery charge stops while charging

Debug Posted The problem with the Wizard was sent Power save mode When charging electricity

Samsung j7 pro anroyd 9

915 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Speeding alert for drivers

Waze should make a sound to alert the driver when they are speeding.

Waze already shows you how fast you are currently driving, and it knows everything about the road you are on, so it should be simple to compare your speed to the listed speed of the road.

Waze has always been about saving time and money for Wazers, and about creating features to attract and keep people on their service. This allows Waze to on-sell quality map data to other businesses, such as Apple. Many other SatNav clients have speeding alerts to save the driver from getting a…

822 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already displays a speedometer, including both your driving speed and the speed limit for the road you’re currently on.

9. Make Waze continue running in background untill it is turned off

I use my phone for more than just Waze when I'm driving. Waze does not consistently run in the background when I switch to control another app (even when I'm driving on the highway at 65 mph). I'd really like to see an option in settings to keep Waze active until I manually exit. Alternatively, how about an option that keeps Waze active as long as my phone is in the car dock?

826 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now available  ·  67 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. iOS version - Please add the display of the maximum speed limit.

The user should always see the maximum allowed speed, so he won't exceed it.

771 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11. show street name currently on

It would be great to show the name of the street you're currently on, as well as that of the next turn. Also, show the name of the street you're on when not in navigation mode.

769 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Apple CarPlay

With the release of iOS10, Apple's stock apps can be removed from the CarPlay screen, including Maps. Now, there's room for Waze to reside on all of our CarPlay home screens.

Dear Waze, please bring your awesome nav to CarPlay. Reports have said that you're working on it, so my request is redundant. But @waze itself suggested I post here, so you know you want this too.

Let's send Waze some encouragement and vote for Waze on CarPlay! Thank you.

734 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I would love to see WAZE as an option for Android Auto!!! Will Waze ever be an option on Android Auto??

I would love to see WAZE as an option for Android Auto in place, or in addition to Google Maps for Android Auto!!! Will Waze ever be an option on Android Auto??

729 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion!
    As you may know, Waze is already supported on Android Auto. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

14. Home and Work favorite should have "use current location" to add, not just search for address

This favorite is great. But it should have a "Use current Location" button to add your Work and Home. Searching for an address it will not show exactly where the house is, in this case in Ecuador, if it's a new home or not on the database.

696 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. route overview

Please add an option to see either a birds-eye overview or a turn-by-turn list (or both?) of the route Waze is taking me on.

Sometimes I know I want to avoid a particular road. So when Waze plots a route for me at the start, I can review the proposed alternate routes and choose one. But if I need to deviate from that route to make a side errand maybe, Waze will recalculate my route on the fly, going back to its #1 preferred route. If I'm not paying close attention, this sends me back over to the road I…

680 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Create lane assistance like Tom Tom.

I have iPhone 5 with iOS 6 and as its a bigger screen and faster chip I think waze should create lane assist like Tom toms. This would be big but could be completed by wazers on editor for points, it would soon catch up. Lane assist can tell you which lane to use for a direction.

677 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Create a Report category for "Faulty Traffic Lights"

Traffic lights are a major cause of traffic delays when out. Currently there is no way to report this specific problem.

635 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now available  ·  20 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Edit favorites and sorting

Can you add a feature to edit favorites and sort them by name or distance?

591 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    56 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Android Auto intergration

hey I have android auto. could you make waze compatible for it so I can report and navigate by using android auto

584 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion!
    As you may know, Waze is already supported on Android Auto. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

20. 485 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze offers HOV routing for taxis. To change your vehicle type go to Settings > Vehicle type. There are currently no plans to add more HOV options.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base