Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Would like to see Wazeopedia data for Guatemala

Would like to see Wazeopedia data for Guatemala.
    Currently this country is not on the list.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add how many miles to the next point of navigation

When following speaking directions please have Waze announce how many miles to drive instead of minutes...Minutes are so relative on the highway whereas miles are pretty much direct.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Alert speedcams for android auto

There is no alert sound for speed cams on android auto if you drive less then the max speed. Situation: i accelerate 100meters before a speedcam = ticket :( i will make a mod for it if you don't change it soon

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Waze does not work on LG V-20 Nugget. Make waze work on it please

Got new LG-V-20 phone and Waze does not work and is not compatible with new Nugget operating system. Tried re-installing, reboot. Goggle maps works, Sigalert works and GPS is on but Waze says searching and does not work

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is Waze printable from iPhone? If so how does one accomplish this

I have tried to print form my iPhone 4 series. i cannot figure out what to do. Help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. מצלמה

ברכה שהתלחנו את בתוכנה, המצלמה האחורית מתחילה לעבוד בסטנד באי. כך שזה לא מפריע למשתמש.
    ובעצם מצלמת את כל נסיעת הדרך. וזה לא נשמאר במכשיר של אותו משתמש, אלא בענן החברה.
    איזה, בעצם יכול לעזור, בזמן תעונת דרכים, כך שלפי המיקום והשעה המדויקת יהיה אפשר לראות מכמה מכוניות בדיוק מה קרה בכביש. ללא צורך במצלמת דרך. יום טוב
    סטניסלב, 0547311171

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. add Iceland to the list of places in Waze

hi, i cant see that Iceland is counted among the available countrys in europe, but we do have a pretty good Waze Maps for iceland and good routes, it is also used of a lot of Icelandic people

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. a New Yellow Vest Pin for France

Hello Waze;)
    I'm sorry to write to you on Saturday.
    Today, truckers are starting to block borders and, in general, we do not know where they are parked, to go and support them.
    You can make available yellow vests, a new logo additional, yellow vest, for use by truckers.
    If a truck driver wishes to extend his stop on a parking lot, for example, he could then put a yellow vest tag at the place where he is parked and yellow vests could support him in his stop, without the employer of this driver can revoke his driver's licence.

If,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop crashing when using widget as a shutter in Action Launcher, on a HTC One

When using the launcher "Action Launcher" on a HTC One, there is a feature that shows widgets with a swipe up of the app icon. If I try to refresh my journey home time from within this shutter, Waze force closes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add a buzzer to the speed metering

Since Waze application presents the driving speed + the allowed speed, I suggest to add a buzzer capability that will be activated in case the driving speed exceeds the allowed speed.

Such vocal alert will assist the driver in being aware that the driving speed is illegal. This way Waze will contribute not only to safety but will let the driver be careful and avoid speed reports.

I suggest to add another feature to the above capability: to let the driver set 2 buzzers – the first one if the driving speed exceeds the allowed speed by up to 5%,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WME Restriction Layer and Invisible chat for newbies...

Hello everyone:

I don't know if there is a existent proposal (I checked it at the suggestion box and the forum) about a layer of the WME for newbies editors with Ranks 1 & 2.

For these ranks I propose remove avtivation layers (Connected users) and the Chat Invisible option.

¿Why?

Because some times when a newbie editor messes up the map and the advanced editor interacts with him does not respond the WME Chat instead following him elsewhere in the map the newbie does not see us because of the "Connected Users" layer is deactivated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sort petrol prices on last updated date and price

It would be good if you could sort petrol prices on their last updated date as well as their price. Any petrol price not updated in last 5 days is probably wrong

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. User setting improvements

The notification type setting for planned drives should be a user level setting meaning it shouldn’t revert back to the default value of "Early reminders & time to leave" EVERYTIME the app updates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Free Fuel Loading Service to Wazers, we'll fuel up their cars while they are in the office

i am a gas station owner near a Business District in Manila, Philippines

i would like to offer Wazers free fuel loading while they are in the office. We will fuel up their cars at current pump prices - No extra Charges. A minimum number of Liters is the only requirement.

i would like to request for a pop up from the Waze App when a Wazer is in my area of operations. i am willing to pay a fee for this ad

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Правка карты

Добрый день. У меня просьба внести коррективы в ваши карты. Добавьте, пожалуйста, на свои карты Микрорайон Зеленый Мыс (Украина, Одесская область), что бы в поисковике можно было найти по названию. Добавьте несколько объектов и офис отдела продаж по адресу Лондонская, 1. Если можно, добавить наш номер телефона (0482 344 660) и сайт http://odessamys.com/ Отметить два въезда на территорию микрорайона.Могу отправить вам картинку карты с отметками, где что добавить. Спасибо
    Моя почта для связи dina.betkher@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Roam free in parking lot

If a parking lot is marked as a landmark in WME, let the client roam freely within the area without 'snapping' to the nearest road. The advantage is that your location relative to entry/exit can be seen and the screen doesn't jump all over the place trying to guess which lane/road you are nearest.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add custom volume control from 0 to abt. 120-130%

This is in order to be able to equalize levels with Spotify (to high) and car radio (to low).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)