Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16625 results found

1. Carpool around my schedule

You are onto something pairing people heading in the same direction. HOWEVER, please find a way to have me input my work schedule so you know when I'm heading to and from the city. You offer me passengers at 7AM when I'm working at 2PM for example. Remember me when this is implemented and you make a fortune! Thanks, Adam Rose

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please remove Duane Street, Los Angeles 90039. It has veey steep gradient and is treacherous.

Duane Street 90039 should not be an option due to its very steep gradient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. "What's Closer?"

The other day, I had to go buy some groceries and had three choices, Walmart, Target or Costco - they selll the cheapest detergent. The decision came down to which one was closest. As opposed to individually searching for each location, it would be great to have a feature that offers several text boxes where I can enter each destination to compare distances, and add checkpoints... all at once. I'm just lazy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Wrong Directions

Please fix the app. It takes you the longest route possible and brings you to the BACK of houses or buildings. As a professional using this app for work this is very annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Someone corrections

Dear Programmer:

First of all, I would like to send you my congratulations on this excellent application such as Waze, which has become an icon of worldwide use, congratulations for that and I encourage you to continue improving in its development.

My name is Martin and I have some observations that I'm sure a lot of users are interested in for a better experience in their use.

Taking into account that pioneer has successfully associated its application with its devices avh with compatibility with appmode, and both for the imminent need of the users as for the interest of pioneer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. בעייה

שלום חברים,
    לאחרונה אני נתקל כמעט בכל נסיעה (ואני כל הזמן מפעיל waze) שהניווט פתאם מתנתק, המפה מסתחררת ומחילה לנווט בהוראות לא קשורות על ככרות וכו'.
    כשמדובר בדרך מוכרת זה פחות אקוטי אבל בדרך לא מוכרת זה אקוטי מאד מאד.
    ברור שזה לא קורה רק לי.
    אודה לכם על הסבר ובעיקר על תיקון.
    תודה ובהצלחה

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. notification qui apparaisse en haut de l écran car l affichage dur trop longtemp , elle devrait disparaître toute seul

Bien mais attention au notification qui apparaisse en haut de l écran car l affichage dur trop longtemp , elle devrait disparaître toute seul au bout de 30 seconde max car beaucoup utilisateurs en mettent .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improving Waze widget

It would be cool if I could see on my Waze widget a small picture of roadmap to my home/work for quick decision of the best direction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a rute

It will be great if de can create a best rute . People who live in the area now better the best rutes; so the other people who dont know the area can use it .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Help

I can not find customer service.
    I need to update my adress.
    I dont know how to do it in my profile
    Can you help me?
    972 54 6916544
    Have a nice day

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. הפניות הבאות מפורטות מדי

כמשתמש כבד אני רוצה לומר לכם, הפירוט ברשימת הפניות הבאות לא רק לא שימושי, אלא מטעה, מבלבל ומפריע. הנדסת אנוש נכונה היא שכל כביש יופיע פעם אחת בלבד והנהג יוכל להתרשם באילו כבישים הוא נוסע. 100 מטר ימינה, מאה שמאלה, ממש לא שימושי. דוגמה לפניות נכונות: ימינה ל 431 המשך 20 שמאלה 5 ימינה 2 ימינה 70 זו סכימת נסיעה מאוד ברורה ונוחה. אם בכל זאת אתם מתעקשים לאפשר פרטים תוסיפו קובית סימון. מי שיסמן וי יקבל פירוט. לדעתי זה כל כך מיותר שאף אחד לא ישתמש בזה. בכל אופן ברירת מחדל של הרשימה השחורה של הפניות הבאות צריכה להיות…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. שמירת נסיעה אחרונה לרבות מועדפת

תודה רבה לכם על תיקון הבאג. זה היה נורא, הייתי בוחר נסיעה, אם היא הייתה ברשימה היא הייתה נשארת במקומה ברשימה ולא עולה למעלה. תבורכו, חסכתם תסכול גדול. הייתי עושה חיפוש אונליין מיותר רק כדי שהנסיעה תשמר. עדיין נותרה בעיה קטנה, אם הנסיעה מופיעה במועדפים היא לא נשמרת. צריך לחפש אותה כל פעם מחדש במועדפים. הגיוני? לא. אז נא לתקן גם את זה, תודה.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. history of road conditions

Had an accident , other driver says that I stopped for no reason. We were stopping due to everyday congestion (stop and go). I now need to prove the traffic jam existed. Is there not any way to get a history of like I96 West just before the Beck exit in Novi Michigan at 8:25a.m.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Prendre en compte le nombre de feux et le temps d'attente moyen à ces feux

Bonjour,

Avant toutes choses sachez que je suis très content de l'application et qu'en aucun cas la suite de ce mail n'a valeur négative.

Aujourd'hui, en effectuant un trajet, l'application m'a fait prendre un certain itinéraire. Sur cet itinéraire il y a un feu trèèèèèès long. Si l'on arrive au feu vert je pense que ce trajet est effectivement le plus rapide, mais si l'on tombe en début de feu rouge comme aujourd'hui je pense qu'il est préférable de passer par la rocade qui elle n'a aucun feu.

Mon idée est donc la suivante: ne serait-il pas possible que l'application…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cuidarnos entre todos

Derivado de la gran cantidad de asaltos a coches que hay en las Avenidas de la Cd. de México, creo seria bueno que estos asaltos se pudieran reportar en la aplicación y de alguna manera coadyuvar con las autoridades.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When Reporting a hazard be able to have all icons on the same side of phone

When Reporting a hazard be able to have all icons on the same side of phone Right now you click on the right side to find the hazard then you have to move your finger across them to the other side of the phone to pick with the house it is and then back to the right side to enter it. You know your metrics but the most frequently occurring event all in a line so the driver can just tap tap tap. Again already enough distractions in the car make the reporting of the traffic or obstacles not a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In the navigation screen, a button to make api calls to Shazam would be nice.

When I am driving and using Waze, it would be extremely useful to have the easy ability to shazam a song that may be playing on the radio. Having an API call/relationship with Shazam would mean you don't need to reinvent the wheel, and my id'd songs would remain with the same app I always use to id songs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stupid developer of waze is real asshole simply because the app developed for own convenient sake and wasting lots of users times in install

stupid developers of waze is real assholes simply because the app developed for wasting lots of users times in installing the fucking app where ended up giving up and uninstall it for good.
    my experience is once i logout and will never get back to what i had earlier.
    the fucking verification is wasting lots of time.
    just to add-in the profile picture took more than 3 hours but to no avail and gave up eventually.
    the user name that i have had tried for days and still cannot get back my old user name. the stupid fucking app keeping…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Parking general

I have idea about new app where you can share parking ticket. I don't know what other cauntries but in the Czech Rep. have lost of parking places where you must pay for half hour or more. Some people left before time and somebody need stop only on 5 min.
    They can help and save money. And if this app will be popular, You can see on your phone where are occupied parking places. I think, when will be good price ,this app can be successful, because you save money and nobody like parking fine :D sorry for my english…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base