Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. וייז-טורס

וייז עם הסברים על האתרים שעוברים לידם בזמן הנהיגה

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PLUGIN MOTO

bonjour,
    serait il possible d'avoir un theme spécial moto sous forme de plugin
    En effet j'utilise votre appli en voiture, en camping-car et en moto, cependant les informations vitesses limite et radar sont un peu sous-dimensionnées sur l'écran
    cordialement

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Permettre la définition d'un point par sa recherche sur la carte ou par ses coordonnées Lambert

L'adresse d'une destination ou celle d'un site favori n'est pas toujours connue. Certaines applications GPS permettent de définir de tels points soit par la recherche sur la carte, soit par la saisie des coordonnées Lambert. Une telle fonction manque dans Waze

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop app closing when in traffic

The app closes when stuck in traffic or stopped for a long time at a red light. That's dumb. If it's important to have the app close automatically then maybe it should at least notify you so you don't keep driving and expecting directions

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Button to reject driving direction

When waze tells me to take the next exit to leave a highway, I would like a button to let it know that I will disobey that direction (I would label it the "NO WAY!" button, or just "REJECT" if you want to be less emphatic).

Currently, if I stay in the highway and the service road runs parallel to it for many miles, waze believes that I am in the service road and that traffic is very fast there. As a result, it keeps sending more drivers that way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. As an almost daily user of Waze, there are a couple of additions that I would like to see. #1 - a weather overlay option to see when severe

1 - a weather overlay option to see when severe weather (Tornadoes, Hail, etc...) are in the vicinity of routes traveled.

2 - Return on same route option. Sometimes I take a scenic route that was not the Waze Way, I would like to be able to return that same route and not be directed to a more common route.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mover usuário para vias diferentes com intuito de aliviar o trânsito

Percebo que atualmente as pessoas utilizam o Waze não apenas para se localizar, mas principalmente para fugir do trânsito intenso, isso acontece muito em São Paulo, seria excelente se o aplicativo conseguisse fazer uma distribuição dos condutores, onde ele indicasse uma porcentagem para ir por uma via e outra porcentagem para usar outra, e assim, controlasse o trânsito aliviando o congestionamento. Acredito nessa possibilidade! Acho minha ideia boa e positiva, estamos caminhando para essa era digital!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mover usuário para vias diferentes com intuito de aliviar o trânsito

Percebo que atualmente as pessoas utilizam o Waze não apenas para se localizar, mas principalmente para fugir do trânsito intenso, isso acontece muito em São Paulo, seria excelente se o aplicativo conseguisse fazer uma distribuição dos condutores, onde ele indicasse uma porcentagem para ir por uma via e outra porcentagem para usar outra, e assim, controlasse o trânsito aliviando o congestionamento. Acredito nessa possibilidade! Acho minha ideia boa e positiva, estamos caminhando para essa era digital!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Police Alert

As a police officer, I find the ability for others to report my exact location disturbing. For those of you who choose to use this feature, I hope you are prepared to explain to my wife and kids why you felt it necessary to alert potential threats to ready their minds and weapons for their enemy ahead. This “way of the road” may seem like a courteous act, but in fact you may be instrumental in the murder of yet another public servant. This, and obviously making our job of detecting DUI’s, speeders, and other threats to your own family’s…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Favoriete loc

Kan het opslag geheugen vergroot worden kan niet alle adressen kwijt beetje spijtig 🤔

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Proposition de partenariat commerciale

Je souhaiterzis contacter votre direction pour faire une proposition commerciale
    Jai cree un logiciel et souhaiterais un partenariat
    Comment vous contacter ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I wish I could provide positive feedback, over the past several months your product has become less dependable, ETA's are rarely accurate,

WAZE takes much longer to calculate routes, just not a dependable product any longer, I am making a change, tired of getting stuck in traffic. Information is not as updated, especially when it comes to road construction and how to avoid. As of a year ago the product was phenomenal, not it is just mediocre. Also WAZE will disconnect without any warning. I wish I had something positive to say, but the product over the past several months has changed, not for the good, the product leaves me to question for fear of getting stuck in traffic.
    Change is in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. זיהוי כיוון הנסיעה, הגייה נכונה של שמות הרחובות

זיהוי כיוון הנסיעה ולא אחרי כמה דקות שאשמע את הצלצול "מחשב מסלול מחדש". הגייה נכונה של שמות הרחובות כמו Ibn Gvirol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A simple 3 route choise window before "Go"

Add a 3 split screen with map overview of route choises instead of automatically taking the shortest and presentinf just the "Go" screen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add A Stop button

Please put a border on the Add a Stop button so that it looks more like a button instead of static text. When I'm in a hurry, I always miss it because I'm scanning for a button/icon.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. P

PourquoiWAZE ne fonctione plus.
    On m'indique qu'il n'y a plus de GPS ?

1 vote
    Vote