Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do better searching. We have to write complete street name and then number instead of beginning street name and number.

The worst thing about Waze is searching. For example if I want to go to street "Nám. Arm. Gen. L. Svodobu 7", I have to write it the same exact way.
    If I write just: Nám. Arm. Gen. L. (space instead of Svobodu) 7
    Waze can't find it.
    And If you write: Nám. Arm. Gen. L.
    then you can click on topic: Nám. Arm. Gen. L. Svobodu, but now you can't choose number 7.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Permanent Bluetooth Switch

Waze continues to interfere with my Hearing Aids, which are Bluetooth and connected to my iPhone. When I get a phone call, Waze 'automatically' jumps to my hearing aids and am unable to get the call. When I turn on Speaker, it automatically changes to Hearing Aids when a call comes in.

I suggest that Waze put in a switch in the App. so the USER can PERMANENTLY turn off this interference.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. OCR Fuel/Gas price board

Stopping to record the current price of gas is a pain.
    Why not leverage of Googles powerful image recognition engine and allow users to quickly grab a picture of the fuel/gas price board out the front of stations.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New area building does not be shown in Waze in UK

The Fford Williamson street is new one in Cardiff, UK. This area is new, when you type it on the app, you got nothing, but It has many buildings and flats and courts. It must be fixed as soon as possible

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey WaZE PLEASE

I have seen since 2012 that people have been asking for a way to avoid parkways - Can u make this happen? It is so needed

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Demande d'alerte et d'infos

Pourquoi ne pas avoir d'info URGENCE par waze lors d'une catastrophe comme nous avons connu hier pour la chute du pont de Gêne ? nous étions perdus....
    De plus, sans rapport...pourquoi pas d'alerte repos toutes les 2 heures sur waze?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. - קול של מדריך טיולים- שנותן מידע קצר וכיפי /משמיע שירים על המקומות לידם אנחנו נוסעים

יכול להיות טוב לתיירים, לטיול עם או בלי ילדים, וכדומה.
    זה מחבר אל המקומות בהם אנחנו נוסעים ועושה את הנסיעה מעניינת וחוויתית יותר

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Select options on route

In the turn by turn instructions, allow the user to select a specific turn to skip and route around. For example, if I know a specific turn will be hard during rush hour, let me scroll down the navigation select the turn and route around it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Turn not allowed- reroute

When The navigation sends me a way and a turn is not allowed it doesn’t reroute even though I say the turn is not allowed. When I click turn not allowed and click reroute, give other options for navigation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Points collectes

Pour booster le signalement des sangers et l'utilisation de waze, il serait interessant de pouvoir avoir une offre commerciale comme Spotify. Ou encore afin d'avoir un impact environnemental pouvoir planter un arbre au bout d'un certain nombre de points.
    Pour une application facilitant le transport par voiture, au niveau de la communication' cela serait gagnant de proposer cet impact environnemental.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show true ETA when getting a ride from a friend

Let the true ETA be shown, I'm using pixel 2 and the shown ETA is exactly the current time instead of the arrival time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hello Please provide the option to display the location of the car park. That is, the user determines whether or not he wants to see the car

Hello
    Please provide the option to display the location of the car park.
    That is, the user determines whether or not he wants to see the car park.
    Damn it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My rank has been frozen at the same level for weeks

How about fixing the "My Rank" field so that it updates? I've been a loyal wazer for 3 years, but occasionally my rank gets stuck for 1-3 weeks. It hasn't updated now for at least 3 weeks. Why can you update traffic instantly, but can't update this?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi, can waze do update about issues and anothers with voice?

Se o app conseguisse gerar as atualizaçoes ppr comando de voz seria perfeito porque o motorista nao pode manusear o aparelho enquanto dirige e o delay destas infos ppdem ser fatais ou de grande aborrecimento. Eu memso ja deixei de inserir observaçoes por nao poder manusear o app varias vezes e cabar esquecendo o local exato e afins. Mutio obrigado

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi, can waze do update about issues and anothers with voice?

Se o app conseguisse gerar as atualizaçoes ppr comando de voz seria perfeito porque o motorista nao pode manusear o aparelho enquanto dirige e o delay destas infos ppdem ser fatais ou de grande aborrecimento. Eu memso ja deixei de inserir observaçoes por nao poder manusear o app varias vezes e cabar esquecendo o local exato e afins. Mutio obrigado

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think there should be 2 new features added to was a. 1: If you drive on a road with 2 or 3 lanes and 1 or 2 lanes are closed there should

I think there should be 2 new options added to waze. 1: If where you drive has 2 or more lanes and 1 or 2 lanes are closed there should be an option to show just the 1 or 2 lanes closed rather than the full road.
    2: If there is temporary traffic lights due to roadworks there should be an option to show where the temp lights start and end.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. adresse erronée concernant Residence Sacha à Agadir au Maroc

Grace à votre application les utilisateurs de celle ci qui recherchent la Résidence Sacha(Appart-Hotel) se retrouvent rue du Caire . Nous sommes installes entre la Rue et la Place de la Jeunesse en Centre Ville .En tapant Residence Sacha sur Google apparait le plan de situation juste et aussi à la page contact de notre site web <www.agadir-maroc.com> il y a un plan plan qui permet de nous repérer. Nous vous serions reconnaissant que notre adresse valide soit proposée aux utilisateurs de votre application.Par anticipation : Merci et Meilleures Salutations. Yves Richard ; Propriétaire de la Résidence Sacha…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Do good stats

Waze analyse all what we do, but it is unable to allow edition of a road where we have never be even if we live in the middle of this road... Do better stat for users please :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base