Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

500 results found

1. Es wäre schön wenn man nach der Adresse auch das routenprofil ändern könnte… also z.B. Autobahn vermeiden an oder aus stellen

Es wäre schön wenn man nach der Adresse auch das routenprofil ändern könnte… also z.B. Autobahn vermeiden an oder aus stellen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Increase size of route number graphic in navigation information block

Please increase the size of the route number graphic in the Android Auto Waze display. For example, in Norther Virginia, I'm often traveling on the beltway (495) or highway 95 or 66, etc. There are areas where 395, 495, 95, etc are all options at the same time. These route numbers are shown in their graphical symbol form and the numbers are very small even though there is much more space in the box that shows the upcoming step in the navigation. As a driver that uses prescription glasses, I have to take off my distance prescription to read them…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Speedometer metrics

The speedometer should have an ability to change between mi or km. Let's say someone prefers km for navigation but the country they live in has speed limits in mi. by changing the overall metric, both navigation and speedometer is affected..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. upcoming drives don’t show enough appointments

With the new update it is only possible to see up to about 3 planned/scheduled drives from calendar - as we share calendars in our family very often the place I am going is not one of the options - please bring back the feature to see all scheduled drives

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When black alerts at the bottom of the phone screen don't disappear after user input. And then they block user input

When black alerts at the bottom of the phone screen don't disappear after user input. And then they block user input. Getting frustrated that I may need to use a different app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I idea a question

Why was the off function removed or moved? Why is it not intuitive to locate if it exists? Not at all happy with this. I have had to shut my phone off in order to close app. I would appreciate a response or I will be forced to delete your app and use a less optimal option. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Function

After update don’t have save location function

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Horizontal app use: Show speed while music player is open

When app is being used horizontally & the music player is open, the "speed/speed limit" feature isn't visible. Would love to have an option to move it somewhere else or make the music player a bit smaller which would prevent having to open & close it as often just to check speed info. And on that note, the arrow to close the media player could be a tad bigger so that it requires less accuracy, reducing time with eyes off the road. Love this app though!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Let the developers use Waze also in landscape to see their faults

When using Waze in landscape: if you touch the search icon in the lower left corner you get immidiatly your keyboard, blocking the short list with frequently used places... That's rubbish.
    If developers would use Waze themselves in Landscape for 2 whole days I bet there would be a huge improvement on using Waze in landscape
    (Or let the user decide how big the fonts are or make dpi settings user configurable )
    Make Free floating icons (user movable) would also be a huge advantage.
    The Compas is often being blocked by the speedometer or other button

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. שירותים

הרעיון הוא לעשות אפשרות לחיפוש שירותים (בתי
    שימוש) בקרבת המשתמש, יכול להיות יעיל גם להולכי רגל ובכך להגדיל את קהל המשתמשים, נגיד שאני הולך ברחוב וממש חייב לשירותים, מדליק ווייז והוא נותן לי את המקום הזמין שהכי קרוב אליי, כמובן שחייבנו להיות דירוג לשירותים, מבחינת ניקיון, נוחות, הימצאות של נייר וסבון ועוד.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. London

Dear Waze, thank you for a fantastic app.
    Waze has helped so many people around London and more.
    May I please suggest that the user interface be changed back to the previous version as it’s harder to navigate around the app. When going back to previous destinations and also deleting is harder and lengthy.
    Very much appreciated. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix the broken Waze app "Report an Issue" feature

The Waze app "Report an Issue" section is currently broken. I have tried multiple times to fill out a feature request or navigation/bug issue which took me a good deal of time to fill out and describe, but when I hit Submit I ONLY THEN get a cryptic and frustrating, "Something went wrong" message pop-up warning box which does nothing and lets me go no further and provides no ideas as to WHAT exactly I (or the system) did wrong.

I have at least 2 good suggestions for Waze, but cannot submit them because of this problem. If you want…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. warnings for camera an roadworks getting in the way

Which brain surgeon at Waze done that? Why are the notifications for speed cameras and roadworks popping up at the bottom and stopping me from punching in a destination. Who in god’s name did this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When planning a drive, have trip details include how many miles the trip will be.

When planning a drive, have trip details include how many miles the trip will be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. remove "work" from where to menu

I'm retired. Don't want or need a "work" category cluttering my "where to" list. Categories should be removable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Notification Feature when sound is muted

Like Samsung S22/23 notification "Edge Lighting Style" when sound is muted will be very helpful to have any type of lighting edge feature to have a visual notification on the screen. For example (something that get my attention) border red light, flashing screen. This feature will be very useful when you are listening music 😊😅 or are talking with other people while driving

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Wt? MW bars convert to icons (Android 11)

Please convert "Where to?" and "My Waze" bars into icons just as "Send a report" icon. Main problem occurs in a landscape mode when those two bars take a horizontal half of screen and it is impossible to hide them if you want to properly see what is on the map.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Waze map doesn't respond to screen touches (Android waze app)

Hi there,
    For the past 3-4 updates, while on a planned drive, Waze will become unresponsive to screen touches. I end up having to click the back button on my Note 9(Android 10) for Waze to respond, prompting the 'do you want to close Waze?' message to appear. If I click no, then try again to get Waze to respond to screen touches it does not. I'm forced to close Waze then restart it on each occurrence. No other app that I have installed has this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. found an issue with the web app

I was using Edge browser in Windows 11. The dropdown for choosing the 'arrive at' time, does not allow you to choose an earlier time than what is already there. ie if you want to change the previously chosen time, let's say 10:00 AM, The dropdown options starts is 10:AM and it doesn't scroll up to choose 9:45 and earlier. I would of included a screen capture but I don't have option to include or embed images.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This new update is difficult to shut off need to go back to older version. Change of existing running route is difficult to modify.

I will be canceling my app if changes are not made for a user friendly app. Turning off app was easier modification of route was easy. Why change it when it was working great. Hope to see these changes soon

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base