Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
20714 results found
-
Stewie Griffin
Please create a drive voice with Stewie.Griffin in the most snarky comments you can think of. Please make this.
7 votes -
Allow us to create multiple waypoints
I don't understand why Waze only lets us create a destination and (only) 1 waypoint. This makes a great app unusable for many drives. Worse, Waze keeps saying the idea is "Not currently planned".
This idea gets submitted over and over and over. It is clear Waze users WANT multiple waypoints. Come on Waze - time to step up!
7 votes -
Fix custom recorded voices not working on Android
Can I suggest fixing custom recorded voices. Recently all my custom voice packs have not been working and defaulting to the normal ones in the app.
7 votes -
In Canada need Waze to verbally alert to speed camera approaching no matter if over the speed limit or not.
Have Waze ALWAYS verbally alert when approaching a speed camera no matter if the driver is over the speed limit or not.
7 votes -
Enable audio apps used by public library patrons
Pay-to-play e-audiobook apps like Audible are already available on Waze, but similar apps used by public libraries - specifically Libby and Hoopla - are not. Enabling Libby and Hoopla would be a major benefit for public library users who rely on Waze. Both apps (Libby and Hoopla) are run by top-tier vendors for library e-content lending and are used by libraries throughout the United States as well as in other countries around the world. E-audiobooks are a rapidly-growing format in publishing, and public library use is growing across multiple demographics. Both Libby and Hoopla would be forward-thinking additions to the list of audio apps that Waze has enabled.
Pay-to-play e-audiobook apps like Audible are already available on Waze, but similar apps used by public libraries - specifically Libby and Hoopla - are not. Enabling Libby and Hoopla would be a major benefit for public library users who rely on Waze. Both apps (Libby and Hoopla) are run by top-tier vendors for library e-content lending and are used by libraries throughout the United States as well as in other countries around the world. E-audiobooks are a rapidly-growing format in publishing, and public library use is growing across multiple demographics. Both Libby and Hoopla would be forward-thinking additions to the…
7 votes -
Too hard to report object on road
There are too ma y steps to report an object on the road. Report > hazard > scroll down > object on road.
Maybe have voice activated reporting?
7 votes -
Please keep the Ecto
Please keep the Ecto in the car icons this time around, even if Danny’s voice directions have to go away because of licensing agreements.
I’ve been a user almost since day 1 and have always loved the special promotional additions you all have made, but I drive an Ecto (as do many here in the USA and elsewhere) and was sad when it was dropped from the app last time around. I would really like to see it continue on the app this time.
7 votes -
Motorcycle Routes
I ride a motorcycle a make my own routes with MRA (MyRoute.App). I have used REVER, Harley Rider, Kuviger, and other programs to make motorcycle routes. Up load my designed routes to a GARMIN Zumo GPS. It does a pretty good job, but WAZES has some features that a standalone GPS does not offer. I am looking for a good navigation app like WAZE for my phone that I can upload my routes. Then I follow a specific route. Many of these routes are 100+ mile loop with a stop for a meal.
I think WAZE would be a great app if I could upload my designed route. It already has all the features that most motorcycle like, Warnings and traffic avoidance. I would be willing to pay a monthly or annual subscription to be able to upload and use my designed routes. I believe many other motorcycle enthusiasts would too. This is a under serviced community and WAZE could be a leader in this area.
Please consider this option to upload created routes in WAZE.
Thank You
Dave ParkerI ride a motorcycle a make my own routes with MRA (MyRoute.App). I have used REVER, Harley Rider, Kuviger, and other programs to make motorcycle routes. Up load my designed routes to a GARMIN Zumo GPS. It does a pretty good job, but WAZES has some features that a standalone GPS does not offer. I am looking for a good navigation app like WAZE for my phone that I can upload my routes. Then I follow a specific route. Many of these routes are 100+ mile loop with a stop for a meal.
I think WAZE would be a great…
7 votes -
Add public transportation in app for users to choose as their vehicle type to match available restriction settings in WME.
In WME we have: Private, Electric, Motorcycle, Public transportation, Taxi.
In the app we have: Private, Taxi, Motorcycle (+ EV in a different menu)Main use case would be for unscheduled buses, such as tour buses, school buses, private hire buses, etc. that are not really “public transport”, but are allowed to use bus-only roads and turns.
Local authorities can define bus+taxi or just bus restrictions for turns and streets. We can map this correctly in WME, but then users don’t have an option that would route them through public transport only areas.7 votes -
Recently used addresses and already SAVED addresses be listed at the top of the drop down search
Thank you for the WAZE app! I've used it for YEARS now and prefer it above all others! It rarely steers me wrong... so THANK YOU!
In the not-so-distant past, my most recent addresses would still be the first ones listed in the drop-down menu, however, that seems to have now changed... It's so frustrating to go back in while driving and have to search again for the same address that I had just previously used...
Is there a setting to correct this already? And if not, why did this change? And can you please fix it?ALSO, when I type in a SAVED contact, it generally does NOT come up first... instead, it will be 3 or 4 options down... when I specifically type the exact contact name as I have saved in Waze... why is this? And can it be fixed? It's annoying to have to scroll down for a contact address that I've specifically saved already...
Thanks for your time and consideration!
Cheers,
~JDThank you for the WAZE app! I've used it for YEARS now and prefer it above all others! It rarely steers me wrong... so THANK YOU!
In the not-so-distant past, my most recent addresses would still be the first ones listed in the drop-down menu, however, that seems to have now changed... It's so frustrating to go back in while driving and have to search again for the same address that I had just previously used...
Is there a setting to correct this already? And if not, why did this change? And can you please fix it?ALSO, when I…
7 votes -
Allow photo evidence of map errors
Allow photo evidence of map errors.
Sometimes trying to explain what error happened while driving is difficult to upload (while driving) and difficult to explain (after the fact) but allowing someone to upload a photo of the map when it is performing an error is much easier. It’s 2024. Why isn’t this a thing yet?
7 votes -
Being able to use both metric and imperial/US units.
In Puerto Rico, we use kilometers (km) to measure distance but we use miles per hour (MPH) to measure speed since we are a US territory. In the app, you can only choose imperial or metric. I would like to be able to use MPH to measure speed while using metric units to measure distance.
7 votes -
Verbally Say Speed Limit on Road
Waze needs to say what the speed limit is on the road verbally. It is dangerous to look down at the phone screen for the speed limit when it is not posted on the road, and you have no idea what it is, especially for those who have difficulty reading small print.
7 votes -
More re-routing flexibility
I would love to specify how open i am to re-routing before a journey - i.e. being able to choose ‘reroute automatically - get me there ASAP’ or ‘don’t reroute without confirmation - prefer my route where possible.’
Why: I drive a specific one of two ways out of my city when taking a long journey because while the other road is technically faster if you drive at the speed limit it is also dangerous and has poor surface conditions. This means in reality it is slower and stressful. If I do not manage to cancel the re-routing in time, I then have to either try to select an alternative route on my CarPlay (not advisable driving at 60mph on winding country roads), or stop the car to reinstate what I told it before I set off.
I would love to specify how open i am to re-routing before a journey - i.e. being able to choose ‘reroute automatically - get me there ASAP’ or ‘don’t reroute without confirmation - prefer my route where possible.’
Why: I drive a specific one of two ways out of my city when taking a long journey because while the other road is technically faster if you drive at the speed limit it is also dangerous and has poor surface conditions. This means in reality it is slower and stressful. If I do not manage to cancel the re-routing in time,…
7 votes -
Nicki Minaj voice on waze
Just as you have Jennifer Hudson voice you should have Nicki Minaj, Snoop Dogg, Billie Eilish, post malone, just a few I think that I wouldn't mind riding to and some diffrent vehicles also a minimized popup screen like Google would be great as well it's just a few things would make me totally leave Google plus a direction to where the arrived destination is it just leaves you in the middle of the street to look for which side the property is on.
7 votes -
NYC Noise camera alert
Now NYC is adding noise cameras. When will the alert be added to the waze app?
7 votes -
התראה על אזעקה ביטחונית בזמן נסיעה
מתן התראה כשיש אזעקה בזמן נסיעה, ותוך כמה זמן צריך להתמגן לפי איזור הנסיעה. כמו שמופיע באפליקציה של פיקוד העורף. מתאים לישראל.
7 votes -
Transitioning into a new speed limit area.
Kindly include a prompt that notifies you when you're transitioning into a new speed limit area. Let the user choose if they would like to be notified if a new speed limit zone has been entered.
7 votes -
Utilisant waze pour mes trajets,
Utilisateur de Waze pour mes trajets, ce serait bien d'avoir les points des aires de stations et surtout les points des aires de repos, bien utile quand on ai fatigué, sur les autoroutes françaises.
7 votes -
Star Trek Theme
How about adding a Star Trek Theme ???
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?