Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
20752 results found
-
No es posible agregar una parada intermedia de sitos útiles cómo Estaciones de Servicio, Restaurantes sin cancelar la ruta actual
No es posible agregar una parada intermedia de sitos útiles cómo Estaciones de Servicio, Restaurantes sin cancelar la ruta actual
3 votes -
Offrez une version Français International
Présentement, seule l'option Français (France) est offerte.
Cette version comporte d'énormes lacunes pour tour francophones en dehors du district parisien de par l'utilisation de jargons et d'accents locaux.
Une version française neutre serait appréciée, car la version actuelle me force à utiliser l'interface anglaise tellement elle est agaçante.
Exemple:
Prononciation à l'anglaise de certain nom (Justine plutôt que Justin, Bostonne plutôt que Boston).
Utilisation d'anglicismes à outrance. Ex: Ferry plutôt que traversier
Utilisation d'expressions parisiennes dans les communications ex: Vous assurez plutôt que félicitations.3 votes -
What hapoened to the part of the waze map that says click here to find out best time to leave? Ot diesnt give you that option anymore. Why n
What hallened to the part of the waze map route that say click here for the best time to leave? It doesn't give that option anymore. Why not? I use to be able to click on my route & get a better time to leave & waze would notify me when it's time to leave. It does not do that anymore & I dont know why. It all changed & not for the better in my opinion. Please put that option back. Thank you
3 votes -
Be able to interface from your phone like Apple iPhone
I really like your app and use it every day. My frustration is that I use a Samsung Android smart phone (I am not a fan of Apple iPhone's). Apple play works very well with your app. You can control your app from the phone or the car interface (basically the car mirrors the phone). With Android play you can't control the app or view the app from your phone. All interfaces have to be on the car not the phone. Secondly if you use the app now on the car navigation screen (as I said) you can only control the app from the car and it is limited. My biggest problem is you can't drop down the future turns. On the phone if you click on the next turn, the whole trip drops down. If you try to drop down on the Android app screen, you can't get to the next turn and no way to drop down (please see attached pictures). Extremely frustrating. I use that function all the time. I'm forced to use my phone for Waze and the small screen vs the large screen in the car. I'm currently driving a 2023 Acura MDX. Please advise any solutions or if you are making any changes. Why does it work on Apple and not Android.
Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.
I really like your app and use it every day. My frustration is that I use a Samsung Android smart phone (I am not a fan of Apple iPhone's). Apple play works very well with your app. You can control your app from the phone or the car interface (basically the car mirrors the phone). With Android play you can't control the app or view the app from your phone. All interfaces have to be on the car not the phone. Secondly if you use the app now on the car navigation screen (as I said) you can only control…
3 votes -
Consider making UI change so Hazard reporting is faster and requires less scrolling
Make faster Hazard reporting by reducing scrolling. Make choices by a Tile interface so driver doesn't have to scroll so much. Touch screens are variable in their scrolling. Would be simpler.
3 votesHey,
Please note we're changing the status of this suggestion to Not planned, since we finalized our plans for 2024 and this idea won't be implemented this year.
We hope to include it in our plans for later down the line.
Thanks!
-
Please make There/Not There notice different distinctive colours
Make it easier and faster to respond to hazard alerts. Less distraction for driver to respond. Safer.
3 votes -
Live pot holes as a passager
The app asked me I will be stopped as to meny notifications
3 votes -
Still there button
When the “still there, not there” options appears, on many occasions when trying to select option, I’ve pressed the wrong one due to bumps in road causing hand to go up /down.
The shocks cause car to glide and causes up down motion.
If they were side by side, it would help prevent the “floating” hand moving up and down when trying to select.
3 votes -
add mood for Nepal
Would you add a mood for Nepal? If you would, I would suggest you to add a waving flag with Dhaka Topi. For your information, Dhaka Topi represents Nepali symbol.
3 votes -
filter search results
I suggested this back in May, but it's not got any traction so I'm suggesting it again because I really need this to be done:
PLEASE add the ability to filter/block search results!
I lose a lot of time because I have to keep plugging in the entire address in order to find the one that's twenty minutes away.
If I don't, there is a real possibility that I'll end up driving to the United States because those results always seem to come up first.
I NEVER - I repeat: "NEVER!" - will be driving in the United States, especially when i'm working.
The number of times I've half-assedly plugged in an address and, an hour later, found myself wondering why it's taking so long only to discover I'm on my way to Thunder Bay or New Jersey instead of Milton or Vaughan is ridiculous.
Any dev should be able to look at my user account and see exactly how many hours a day Waze is up and active, so this is a real issue.
I suggested this back in May, but it's not got any traction so I'm suggesting it again because I really need this to be done:
PLEASE add the ability to filter/block search results!
I lose a lot of time because I have to keep plugging in the entire address in order to find the one that's twenty minutes away.
If I don't, there is a real possibility that I'll end up driving to the United States because those results always seem to come up first.
I NEVER - I repeat: "NEVER!" - will be driving in the United States, especially…
3 votes -
Landscape
When you using waze on landscape mode and starting route, your car symbol goes to bottom right. Please fix it and let it stay in bottom center.
3 votes -
Opcional mostrar nombre de calle
Que sea opcional, mostrar las banderas de nombre de calle, ya que crea confusión con la ruta seguida, porque ambas son del mismo color.
3 votes -
Incident pop ups
The pop up incidents are blocking the turn by turn making me miss exits on freeways. Can you move them to lower right side of screen so they don’t block the turn by turn on upper left side of screen? Plus they stay on screen WAY TOO LONG. It’s a bit distracting for the driver.
3 votes -
Fuel type is missing
No fuel type (gas option)
3 votesThanks for reaching out. Please note this platform is dedicated to ideas and suggestions for the Waze app. If your idea is for a Community platform like the Waze Map Editor, please submit it through the Community forum. If you need help using Waze, please click here to reach the "Waze support" page.
-
Waze should seamlessly go between offline and online when cell data weakens or stops navigating. It should be perfectly synchronized.
We should be completely seamless, allowing off-line and online to function without the user seeing any difference. This would allow 100% perfect navigation any time anywhere without having to worry about missing a turn being sent on a hiatus and keep you always going in the right direction.. this feature is absolutely necessary on long trips and places where there’s no cell reception so that you always have the route running and never have to worry about a pause because off-line mode has been initiated and you just continue on your way without seeing any difference in your screen this seems like the ultimate GPS without having GPS failure which happens too. And you could always have your hands on the wheel not be trying to figure out anything on the screen and just drive this makes total sense I don’t see that it is available and it’s just an algorithm, so just do it.
We should be completely seamless, allowing off-line and online to function without the user seeing any difference. This would allow 100% perfect navigation any time anywhere without having to worry about missing a turn being sent on a hiatus and keep you always going in the right direction.. this feature is absolutely necessary on long trips and places where there’s no cell reception so that you always have the route running and never have to worry about a pause because off-line mode has been initiated and you just continue on your way without seeing any difference in your screen this…
3 votes -
D’Arcy Carden - Waze Voice
I can’t imagine a more friendly, funny, or reassuring voice to guide my travels than comedy queen and star baker D’Arcy Carden (Broad City, The Good Place, Barry, A League Of Their Own). @darcycarden 🫡
3 votes -
Left or right, not "go straight"
When coming to a "Y" shape splitting route, please inform user to turn left or right, not go straight! I missed my turn, and almost had an accident. 3 times for today, Waze didn't tell me left or right! Seriously...
Using Waze means we are not familiar with the route, don't expect us to know it is a main road. What we see is only left or right routes. We have no idea "go straight" means left or right.
3 votes -
Add mobile radar button, that are fixed on tripod
Add mobile radar button that are fixed on the tripod.
Some police in certain countries use this method. They are used at highway exits where the speed must be reduced suddenly. This tripod is very difficult to notice, but the police can see everything from a distance. The same in the case of drones.3 votes -
Fix the fuel grade feature
Release 4.90.0.1 will not allow you to change fuel grades. Please fix this. My waze is stuck in Diesel.
3 votes -
Hello! I want to warn you that the location of Rua saraca, in Belo Horizonte, is dangerous, as the street is very steep and it is difficult
Hello! I want to warn you that the location of Rua saraca, in Belo Horizonte, is dangerous, as the street is very steep and it is difficult for the car to go up, on rainy days it is impossible to go up this street.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?