Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
20715 results found
-
Turn off pothole notification separately
In Hungary, the road conditions are often terrible, especially on the route I take daily. Every few meters, a pothole is marked, and the app loudly alerts me each time.
It would be amazing if there was an option to turn off pothole alerts separately. I know I could disable the entire “Hazards” category, but I don’t want to, because on my daily route, there are often incidents like animals on the road, and I would like to keep getting alerts for those.
2 votes -
Merge 2 of the same address on waze map
So when you search sometimes it will show 2 of the same address 1 from waze and other from Google but what if they were merged. The only issue would be sometimes Google is wrong so the address will need to be checked.
2 votesThanks for contacting us about reporting an error on the map. Our community of volunteer map editors handle all changes to the Waze map.
To report a map issue in the Waze App
To report an issue on the Waze Live Map
To suggest an edit to the map-editing community
Note that it may take some time for them to review your request.
-
Fuel Cost Estimation in Route Comparison
Hello,
I would like to suggest adding an estimated fuel cost indicator to route options, similar to how CO₂ emissions are currently displayed.
Why this would be valuable:
• Drivers naturally compare time vs cost when choosing a route.
• While CO₂ information is useful, fuel cost is often a more actionable decision factor for everyday users.
• Having this directly inside Waze would avoid the need to use third-party apps for cost estimation.Proposed implementation (simple & non-intrusive):
• Add an optional field in vehicle settings:
• Average fuel consumption (L/100km or MPG)
• Fuel type
• Use official regional fuel price data (e.g., government sources where available) or average local price.
• Display the result as an approximate estimate (e.g., “~€3.70”) below the route summary, similar to the CO₂ indicator.
• Include a small note: “Estimated based on your declared consumption and average fuel price.”Why this fits Waze:
• It does not change the core navigation experience.
• It enhances route comparison without cluttering the UI.
• It increases perceived value and user engagement.
• It helps users make smarter real-world decisions.Even a basic estimation would already be extremely useful.
Thank you for considering this idea!
Hello,
I would like to suggest adding an estimated fuel cost indicator to route options, similar to how CO₂ emissions are currently displayed.
Why this would be valuable:
• Drivers naturally compare time vs cost when choosing a route.
• While CO₂ information is useful, fuel cost is often a more actionable decision factor for everyday users.
• Having this directly inside Waze would avoid the need to use third-party apps for cost estimation.Proposed implementation (simple & non-intrusive):
• Add an optional field in vehicle settings:
• Average fuel consumption (L/100km or MPG)
• Fuel type
• Use official…2 votes -
Setting for toll road suggestion
Have a setting in the app, where you can request a minimum time savings before the app gives you toll road suggestions. For example, only provide toll road options. If the time savings is 10 minutes or more. I do not need toll options when it’s only going to save me three minutes.
2 votes -
Visualización elementos mapa 3D
Se propone la incorporación de una visualización tridimensional 3D avanzada que permita representar con mayor precisión los distintos elementos del entorno cartográfico, tales como ríos, montañas, edificaciones y otros puntos geográficos relevantes. Esta funcionalidad, presente ya en la mayoría de los navegadores actuales, contribuiría a mejorar la interpretación del entorno, facilitando la orientación del usuario y ofreciendo una experiencia de navegación más intuitiva y visualmente atractiva.
2 votes -
PLEASE add distance to NEXT rest area to home screen
Need to know where next rest area is located,,Potty break
2 votes -
Happy Icon
Big fan of Waze! I think Waze should add a “no traffic” face icon that we can tap to indicate when the road is clear and traffic-free.
2 votes -
Guardar rutas habituales
Poder guardar una ruta habitual y que se pueda visualizar en las posibles rutas.
2 votes -
Longer information
Please also add that the full destination information should stay visible on the screen even after you reach the destination. Right now, the second it says ‘Destination reached,’ everything disappears and you have to grab your phone or papers again — or go back into the history — just to double-check the exact house number. It’s really annoying
2 votes -
Disposition du bouton d'alerte vocale
Le bouton pour alerte vocale se trouve en bas à droite de l'écran.
Les voitures actuelles ont des tablettes d'info divertissement de plus en plus grandes et lorsque waze est affiché le bouton d'alerte vocale est très éloigné et du champ de vision et des mains, pour intervention ( véhicules conduite à gauche )...
Il serait plus judicieux de le situer à gauche à la place ou en dessus l'info de kilométrage des itinéraires programmés...
Qu'en pensez vous ?2 votes -
Recent change has made reporting more difficult when using a selection wheel in Android Auto
Previously, rotating the selection wheel (non-touch screen operation) when on the map display all the way to the right would select the report icon and stop there. Since a recent update, it instead loops back to the first icon and goes through the selection again.
However, turning the scroll wheel all the way to the left still stops at the first icon and doesn't loop back around.
The previous operation made reporting things much easier, as it was possible to select the report icon by rotating the selection wheel to the right without having to look at the screen to see which icon is currently selected.Previously, rotating the selection wheel (non-touch screen operation) when on the map display all the way to the right would select the report icon and stop there. Since a recent update, it instead loops back to the first icon and goes through the selection again.
However, turning the scroll wheel all the way to the left still stops at the first icon and doesn't loop back around.
The previous operation made reporting things much easier, as it was possible to select the report icon by rotating the selection wheel to the right without having to look at the screen to…2 votes -
Police alerts
My request is that you create another alert option which is police alerts alone. That is, the options should be: sound on, alerts, police only alerts, and no alerts. For me, the only real alert that I care about is if there are police or speed cameras.
When I use your app, I typically silence alerts because I don't want to hear about cars stopped on the side of the road and approaching railways, etc. I understand that's important to some people, but for me it just interrupts my music/podcast.
2 votes -
Police alerts
My request is that you create another alert option which is police alerts alone. That is, the options should be: sound on, alerts, police only alerts, and no alerts. For me, the only real alert that I care about is if there are police or speed cameras.
When I use your app, I typically silence alerts because I don't want to hear about cars stopped on the side of the road and approaching railways, etc. I understand that's important to some people, but for me it just interrupts my music/podcast.
2 votes -
SPLIT: Route options
make it easier to see which route is the most economical and which is the fastest. Sometimes I wanna drive economically but it’s harder to see which route is lowest miles.
2 votes -
Allow users to confirm alerts only if they are near it or have passed it in the last 2 hours
I was checking a route before starting to drive and accidentally confirmed a alerts that are impossible for me to know of. Being able to cancel the confirmation would also be good.
Maybe internally there is a score of certainty based on data about the users making/confirming the alerts?
2 votes -
Notificação: Duração de Percurso
Na prática...
Consultei o percurso de A até B, e uma das rotas sinaliza 22 min.
Quero ser notificado quando a estimativa de duração chegar em 15 min. Para solicitar essa tarefa, basta eu pressionar a rota com o dedo por 2 seg, abre uma caixa: "Me notifique quando a duração chegar a xxH:xxM2 votes -
What 3 Words
With What3Words now restricting 3rd party navigation unless your on their pro plan, would the Waze admins allow What3Words input into the search bar.
2 votes -
Toll Roads - Variable Toll Avoidance
Summary: An additional check box in navigation in settings, that turns off variable tolls only leaving the Tolls that don't change prices.
I'm surrounded by Toll roads in DFW, but they have these awful Toll roads that change to be like 20$ on Friday's after work. basically taking advantage of busy times to squeeze money out of us. I don't mind using the toll roads that I know the price of, the ones' with fixed pricing. But these drive me up a wall, so I usually end up setting it to show tolls and then if I see the toll road is digital I'll skip entering it and travel along side it. The only issue is that sometimes by not entering it I'll miss the ability to turn in that direction, because even though the toll road continued straight I was supposed to take an exit a mile back.
Plus, there have been multiple times where had I taken a different route I would've got there faster, but because it lumps all tolls together, I end up in a situation where I either take the toll road or add an extra 20 minutes I could have avoided by choosing another route. I'm starting to get to the point where I'll set tolls to off and then just ignore the directions and get on the fixed toll road whenever it comes up to re-calculate it... it's a flawed method but kinda all I got right now.
Plus whenever I use waze it'll combine these fixed prices with the variable priced tolls and just give me no information on the toll amount of the ones I'm actually using. I.e. it does not calculate toll prices. But if my route only takes place on fixed roads it'll tell me how much exactly. So you must have some sort of system that splits the variable tolls and the fixed tolls already, I just ask that we be able to apply that to a search function or settings option.
Thank you
Summary: An additional check box in navigation in settings, that turns off variable tolls only leaving the Tolls that don't change prices.
I'm surrounded by Toll roads in DFW, but they have these awful Toll roads that change to be like 20$ on Friday's after work. basically taking advantage of busy times to squeeze money out of us. I don't mind using the toll roads that I know the price of, the ones' with fixed pricing. But these drive me up a wall, so I usually end up setting it to show tolls and then if I see the toll…
2 votes -
Alerting when a school bus is stopped with the stopped arm out
I would like it if waze lets people know when a school bus is stopped when the stopped arm is out/red lights flash because I hear too many close calls with kids getting hit while getting on and off the school bus
2 votes -
Stop button
Can’t always get out of Waze. Sometimes have to turn my phone off and then back on to properly exit the program. It’s a a pain and I can be walking around for days without Waze working in the background long after I’ve arrived at my destination.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?