Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

384 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The “Leave at a later time” feature DOES NOT WORK

The “Leave at a later time” feature DOES NOT WORK. It DOES NOT save the destination, and DOES NOT alert me when it’s time to go. I don’t recall whether it ever did, but certainly never my iPhone 12 with iOS 16.x.x or (now) 17.1.1. Wish it did—it would be very convenient

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. erreur d'adresse sur le site

Je suis commerçant d'une boutique Pieces Et Pneus.com à REZE (44400 - France) j'ai déménagé il y a maintenant plus d'un an, et je deplore qu'à ce jour l'adresse apparaissant sur votre site n'est toujours pas actualisée. l'ancienne adresse était 21 Place Pierre Sémard 44400 Rezé et l'actuelle est maintenant PIECES ET PNEUS.com 22 avenue Louise Michel 44400 REZE, je poste ce message car trop nombreuses sont les personnes qui sont encore dirigés vers la mauvaise adresse.
    Je vous remercie pour l'attention que vous voudrez bien m'accorder.
    Cordialement,
    Dominique DANIAU
    dometma@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove certain highways from navigation

Stop putting me on the belt when it’s rush hour and it’s dead stop traffic, I downloaded this app to avoid traffic, not be dumped into it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Customized Price/Time rate for routes calculation

Now Waze always propose an option of routes without toll which is good, but not enough for me
    Indeed, very often there is a compromise between full toll and no toll being relevant and worthy (cheaper than full toll, faster than no toll)

To improce the relevency of the routes proposal an adjustable ratio price/time should be considered

For exemple, for a ratio 1€/min, a toll road at 16€ for 20 min gain will be proposed but not another at 12€ for 10min gain compared to no toll option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Suggest safest itineraries in case of floods

It would be useful for Waze to default to safest routes (ie, least prone to flooding based on historical data which I am sure exists) in case of such weather events (even just suggest it in case it has been raining heavily in the last few days in a given area). The report flood button is not enough - how do I know the alternative itinerary I choose will be better or if no one has yet reported a flood?
    It is becoming increasingly necessary given the climate events the world faces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Leave by

I suggest a "leave by" time as an option similar to the "arrive by" times displayed under the "leave later" when route selecting. For example, if I plan to leave at precisely 4pm (currently 320pm) it would display how long it would take and change as I scrolled through 430pm, 5pm, etc. I haven't seen anything on that yet, unless I missed it. Thanks for the user friendly, simple app, keep it up!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. waze travel

I guess all road travelers would like the following idea.
    It won't be a bad idea if Waze adds an option or button called Waze Travel where the app suggests hotels Airbnb or camping areas for users when they have to travel for more than 8 hours so the distance can be cut in half.
    for example if I am traveling from a country to another and I have more than 8h hours on the road it takes me time to divide the distance locate the road I am tacking and then find hotels around the area.
    so that would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. salt chime in wimauma is private gated road

salt chime in Wimauma Florida is private gated road gate has been damaged too many times use lagoon shore blvd off 674 manned 24 hours

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Additional stop for refueling

While travelling with Waze, in a trip that's over X km/mi, there could be a button on the screen next to the reporting button, that automatically adds a gas station as a stop with the least detour from your original trip. So for example it would help out while driving and noticing you are low on fuel, you would push the button, and a stop for the nearest gas station in the next X km/mi would be inserted into your trip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve routes in Sonoma County CA

I have been in Sonoma County for 3 months using Waze. Its route planner seems to only used time to determine routes, and sends me over roads with no signal lights at the next turn, blind corners at the turn, and rough roads with active repair work, roads in desperate need of repaving, etc, that save less than 5 minutes on my trip. It should chose routes with signals for left hand turns across highways, turns with no signal at blind corners, and avoid active roadwork. Saving 2 or 3 minutes isn't worth the risk of unprotected turns and potholed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Neccessary vignette

When y go to a destination requiring multiple vignettes, instead of saying you need vignettes and then can't find a way there, show the list of necessary vignette, or even better automatically complete the vignette list and then show the way
    The list to choose freely from is very wide and can't find all y need

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reinstate how many minutes off route

Until recently, I could enter my destination and then enter Starbucks (or any other business) as a secondary destination on the way. Waze would then show all the Starbucks on the way and how many minutes off route each Starbucks stop was. I don't know why you would take away such a helpful and important feature. Please reinstate this feature

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Voie qu'un véhicule ne peut empruner (se termine par un escalier)

Vous indiquez une voie qui n'est pas possible en véhicule (Rue de la montée des écoles à l'Estaque 13 Marseille). J'ai emprunté cette voie avec mon véhicule que j'ai sévèrement endommagé car j'ai du faire marche arrière du fait que la rue se termine par un ESCALIER! Veuillez retirer cette rue des propositions de route.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Signaler les événements exceptionnels sur une ville. Par exemple aujourd’hui Paris est fermé à la circulation entre 11 et 18 heures.

Il serait intéressant que les événements spéciaux soient pris en compte par Waze. Exemple: Paris fermé aux voitures entre 11 et 18 heures, je n’étais pas au courant, Waze non plus, résultat 2 heures dans des bouchons à tenter d’entrer dans la ville pour rien. Waze m’aurait annoncé cette fermeture, Je ne prenais pas ma voiture et je participais à Paris respire 🥳

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ad "best noted" route or "tourist mode"

Linking waze maybe with trip afvisor or something to help tourist not to miss a interesting place or suggestions a few km close to his route.
    So as you could have:
    the shortest route -distance
    The less time route - time
    the cheapest one -tolls
    Or The more intereresting route based on POI and or user's notes or something like that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Never change my NON-TOLL route to a TOLL ROUTE without my explicit permission

We are on an extended road trip. We EXPLICITLY told Waze to avoid TOLLS. As you are driving along, Waze will pop up and suggest going the toll route because it will be faster, albeit, more expensive. If you don't happen to see the pop up and don't select "No Thanks", Waze WILL SWITCH IT AUTOMATICALLY to the TOLL ROUTE. If there's another setting to stop that, I haven't discovered it yet. You SHOULD NEVER EVER change my route just because it's faster without my explicit permission to do so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Le chemin de la dragonniere à grasse n’est pas adapté aux camions je suis resté bloqué en haut indiquer le sur Waze

Les camions ne passent pas sur le chemin de la dragonniere à grasse 06520 indiquez le sur Waze tout le monde endommage son camion
    Si vous suggérer ce chemin alors prévenez l’utilisateur que c’est très étroit et que les gros véhicules seront endommagés

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop trying to be right and start trying to be helpful.

Re: my report to you yesterday. On Santa Fe, there are 2 signs for Hampton Ave. Hampton Ave South Exit or Hampton Ave North Exit. To tell me to take Hampton Ave West because that is the name of the road is just not helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base