Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

500 results found

1. glitches and problems

Beeping at other wazers doesn’t work (it’s just greyed out). Plus I think there’s a glitch with usage time - every wazer I see on journeys (even baby wazers) say that they’ve been using the app for 7 or 8 years - would be a strange coincidence if everyone along the road has been using for the exact same amount of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Arranging items

Can users reorder the appearance of the items on the "Update the Map" screen? If so I could move "Closure" higher so that I can access it on Apple Car Play

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enable reporting of issues with the app

The Fuel prices button has disappeared from my app, so I with to report this. I see this as an issue with the app, but when I select "Report an issue", either on the app or online, none of the available categories includes app issues. Am I missing something? How should I report such issues?
    My suggestion is that a category such as "issues with the app" be added to that list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make avoid tolls easier

Please make avoid tolls toggling easier to access on IOS. As a rideshare driver this is very important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Change interface back to old version for horizontal users

Old interface was much better in horizontal view. I use waze on my android Car unit that only can be used in horizontal mode. The icon is on the right side of the screen now with search on the left. The icon was much better in centre of the screen. Its now unusable and annoying to use in horizontal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How about moving the wake up button so it’s not right above the swipe line for iPhones?

It is way too hard to turn off Waze. And the Wake Up button sits right above the swipe line, so every time I try to leave Waze, instead I wake it up! It’s crazy. Move the Wake up button. I beg you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow manual override of screen orientation

Since a recent update my car Android HU is displaying the map centred to the right of the screen. I assume it is sensing landscape orientation and arranging the map beside the whereto and info boxes but my screen is actually 12" portrait orientation. The Waze landscape layout puts useful map content off screen. Either the auto orientation needs to be fixed to work correctly for non-phone screens, or provide an override to force the most appropriate display mode. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Plan a drive

I'm not happy with the relocation of "Plan a drive." It's way too difficult to get to now and not intuitive any more. Please put it back on the main page.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Waze's orange alert bubble causes burn in damage really fast in amoled displays.

Waze's orange alert bubble causes burn in damage really fast in amoled display. When in dark mode, I recommend to change to a color with a more 'blackier' accent to minimize the problem.
    My old galaxy s9 got permanent damage in a couple months and I don't even drive more than twice a week. I'm afraid my new phone is gonna be damaged too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. גופן קטן מדיי

מספר הכביש שאליו מוכוונת הוראת הנסיעה הבאה מופיע בגופן קטן מדיי
    שלא מתאים מבוגרים לייט

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add show all button to Suggestions as it doesn’t show all calendar appointments

The suggested drives feature was changed recently such that you can’t click “show more” - the suggestions only include 3 appointments and with our shared family calendars often doesn’t include the place I am going. this requires me to manually go to my calendar and find the address and manually enter it. This is really inefficient, inconvenient and annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix the UI

Release 4.96. UI is terrible. (1) If you have BLUE buttons do NOT MAKE THE HIGHLIGHT RING AROUND THEM BLUE! Use a high contrast color like YELLOW so it can be seen easily. (2) Fix the LAG when submitting an issue. After hitting HAZARD, I am unable to pick on-road/on shoulder, or back , or close that screen for 5 seconds. If I pick ON-ROAD, I can not pick the next set of choices for 5 seconds. UI recognizes clicks, but nothing happens. (3) Fix the TAB ORDER on the main screen, especially when a warnign comes up. I have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Return in-app location sharing

The one click location sharing to other waze members needs to be returned. Was super handy to share my location with my partner or friend with a single click, waze would sms the intended person my link, eta and when I was a few minutes away.

Now it's all via external apps that send out bulky messages that utilises 8 lines of text. Disrupts conversations unless you want to keep deleting them daily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fix calendar sync on iPhone!!

Calendar sync used to work on my iPhone but now it's gone. I rely on this for my job which is made up of driving to many daily appointments. All my upcoming jobs were nicely listed on my main screen, then that vanished so I went to "planned drives" to find them, and now nothing is there except a screen telling me to sync my calendar but it's already switched on with all my calendars selected! Now I have to go to my calendar, click the appointment, tap the address, tap "open in Waze", click the correct location, then "find…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Eventual avatars available for ever

Why eventual avatars dissapear in some accounts while somepeople can use then for ever?! You must be able to use the avatar you want whenevery you like!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Waze en pantalla externa Galaxy z flip5

Hola, existe la posibilidad de hacer funcionar waze en la pantalla externa del Samsung galaxy z flip5 de forma nativa?
    Soy de américa latina y no tengo la opción de usar Good lock para forzar su funcionamiento.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Speed trap

When speed trap notification pops up. Tachometer becomes hidden behind the directions element. That makes it impossible to read current speed and also max speed limit. Maybe the possible cause is scaled system UI. I think the speed trap notification could popup small in the corner.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enhancement Request: Change in way to acknowledge "Still there" "Not there" on app

Using Carplay, the message pops up with header followed by your 2 choices.

If you could make it so the message is in the middle, choice 1 on top, and choice 2 on bottom, it would be alot easier to correctly select your choice while driving on a touch screen display.

I love the app, and figured I'd submit this to try to make it even better!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add construction zones when NOT driving

You currently can't add blocked roads due to construction when you are NOT driving. This needs to be available.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Plan a drive feature doesn’t save

The “plan a drive” feature doesn’t ever save on my phone. Like it will save but if I close the app, it forgets about the drive. Even if I keep the app open in the background but don’t go in the app for a few hours it deletes all my planned drives. So for all intents and purposes the feature doesn’t work. I would love to use it if that can be fixed in the future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base