Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

500 results found

1. Add iPhone music player for songs stored locally in my iPhone, not just for songs in Apple Music premium subscription

Currently, Waze for iOS/iPhone includes controls for Apple Music. But it only works if the user has a subscription to Apple Music. I have a lot of music that I own stored locally on my iPhone. But Waze cannot control the music player, unless it is controlling the paid/subscription Apple Music.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I’m retired; I never want to see work appear as a destination choice under home again!

I’ve worked 40 years and I just retired. I love Waze, but I never want to see the word work appear again when I program in a destination and the app will not allow me to delete it and merely leave home showing! I don’t want work to appear as an option, even if its left blank. I want it gone!

It’s a big psychological step to be able to do this, wouldn’t you agree?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Showing time in hh:mm Android auto

Why is waze showing driving time on android auto in minutes only instead of hours and minutes? It's now 270, not 4h 30 min.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow typing on mobile phone when using cars android auto system

Please be able to input a destination using the mobile phone then on the screen when connecting to the cars android auto system

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add SOS and SUS buttons to Waze ASAP PLS FOR ISRAELIS

We are in a war and using Waze whenever we are on the road. Sometimes we see terrorist infiltrations or people throwing rocks or other terrorist activities and need to alert the closest police and army units in the area to go check it out when we see SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY (maybe a SUS button). We also need an SOS button to alert the closest police and army as well as other people we add (family) when we need help ourselves. The people alerted in the SOS button should be customizeable. The people alerted on the SUS button should be constant…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. “Still going?”

I left for a destination an hour later than what the "plan to leave..." or "time to leave" notifications suggested which caused an error in the app (since I left later, the trip notifications no longer worked). So I had to type in my destination address manually. Maybe this issue calls for some kind of "life happens" measure where you implement a prompt that asks, "Still going?" That way, we can still tap the notification to initiate the trip in a jam—even/especially when we’re super leaving late.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One button reporting

This should be set by the user as to what the perceive is the most common issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Indications constante de vitesse maximum autorisée

Bonjour, à l'heure actuelle la limite de vitesse s'affiche en rouge une fois la vitesse dépassé. Serait-il possible de mettre constamment la vitesse maximum autorisée en gris derrière notre allure et afficher en plus gros et rouge une fois dépassé ?
    Sur les routes les panneaux change constamment de vitesse. Il est possible de loupé un panneau d'indication de vitesse. Avec le suivie waze ça nous indiquerai la bonne vitesse tout en précisant que waze n'est en aucun cas responsable de la vitesse du conducteur ou de la mauvaise indication de vitesse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. POIs

Why can’t I save my own private POI? Not updating the map. But I can’t do I’ll go back to using my GPS navigation App instead

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Traffic lights, stop and one-way icons

Insert traffic lights, stop signs and one-way icons on the roads of my route. Report in gray if the road sign is not on my route - report in color if the road sign is on my way

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Korrektur der Adresse, Hausnummer nachtragen

bekomme ich bei der Eingabe automatisch die richtige Adresse, Straßennamen angezeigt kann ich diese zwar übernehmen, nicht aber die Hausnummer nachtragen. Ich muss immer erst die ganze Adresse schreiben wenn ich die Hausnummer beachtet haben möchte
    Anzeige der Postleitzahl ist auch wichtig um sicher die richtige Wahl zu treffen, wenn es Strasse in einer Stagt wie Berlin doppelt gibt

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Postleitzahl muss sichtbar sein

Die Postleitzahl der Adresse muss bei Vorschläge und in der Routenvorschau sichtbar sein, z.B. in Berlin gibt es viele Straßen doppelt, was bedeutet man muss immer erst Google Maps befragen un dann meist auch nutzen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. idée à 100 millions

J ai une idee à 100 millions d euros contactez moi je vous partegerai une idée qui vous fera gagnez des centaines millions d euros … si vous jugez mon idee pertinente je vous demanderai seulement 10 millions d euros … mon avocat rédigera une clause de confidentialité qu en pensez vous ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Waze for AAOS on GMC Sierra

Since waze has been available for AAOS on GMS. My 2022 Sierra has issues displaying the app. It cuts off both the right and left side of the display as it is not formatted properly. Anyone else seen this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why not migrate Bookmarks from Google Maps to WAZE????

I need to migrate from Googls Maps to WAZE. If possible, maybe, the simple way to add this functionality can be adding the possibility to upload to WAZE a file of Bookmarks from Googls Maps.
    Thank You.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to synchronize a phone with a tablet,

Allow the app to synchronize a tablet with a phone running the app at the same time so those that have a tablet without a cellular plan can simply open the app on the tablet (while mounted on the dash) and run maps without worrying about any hitching or data catch-up the app must do, due to having to use the phone as a hotspot currently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Janela de Espera

Antes de começar o trajeto, aparece uma janela que nos obriga a aguardar alguns demorados segundos antes de abrir totalmente o mapa para navegação. Nos dias corridos que temos aquilo fica irritante pois temos que dar vários toques na tela para tirar a janela da frente. Gostaria que essa janela irritante fosse OPCIONAL e que o usuário pudesse desabilita-la. Quanto menos toques na tela melhor. As vezes precisamos sair do local rapidamente e aquela janela nos obriga a esperar por algo que já está aberto ( o mapa) Não sei qual a utilidade dessa janela a não ser incomodar o…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "Recently" and "Suggestion" Enable-disable option

Half screen of app called "Waze" because that lines on mobile Android version, coming up from bottom of screen with "Recently" and "Suggestions" totally unnecessary. Developers please put some settings to "Enable" or "Disable" that annoying lines with "Recently" and "Suggestions" appearance from bottom in future updates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. BACK button should not close the app

Hi,
    Android users are used to Google-style BACK button behavior, which is to go back one screen, not to close the app. So it is very frustrating to learn special habbits only for your app and be carecull to not press BACK button, because this will close the app.
    So, my suggestion is BACK button should only close the app once in FIRST screen (nothing selected, no route, no nav going on), but not on any other. On other screens BACK should go back one screen only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make sure that the sliding of the finger is taken on the buttons as pressing, not swiping, please.

Due to the shaking of the car, it is not always possible to confirm or refute a report on a road event (police, obstacle, etc.). The button simply swipes off the screen. Make sure that the sliding of the finger is taken on the buttons as pressing, not swiping, please.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base