Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

555 results found

1. Emergency Request: Person/Animal on The Road!

We seriously need a REPORT PERSON on the Road Button!
    Today there was a person walking on the Far Right Lane where People with Car Problems are Parking,

A car in front of me Suddely steer to the left, hitting another car almost. because some one was walking there.

I wanted to report a situation, but couldnt find the fitting Report for it.

ALSO ADD a REPORT By Voice option. for drivers

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ULEZ MOBILE CAMERA VAN

Have the option to report a ULEZ mobile camera van.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Speed bumps and closed roads in CarPlay

Currently we report speed bumps as potholes. If we could report them differently, nobody would expect a speed bump to disappear. And you could sell pothole information to local governments for pothole fixing planning.
    I love being able to report closed roads. But I can’t do it using CarPlay. That should be possible, otherwise the app will try to send us again through the same blocked road. Please fix this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Send Pot hole data to government for repair work automatically.

Standardize pot hole reporting to the government by automatically sending the data from Waze to the proper agency's so they can plan and repair the areas that will have the biggest impact.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Blacklist police

When there are multiple police reports in the UK in one area it usually means there is a police checkpoint, recently there have been more in my area however me and my friends noted that the police also use waze themselves and press “not there” to remove warnings other waze users have put so that people do not realise and have to go through the whole headache of getting checked. A couple of ways around this could be that you require multiple different users to press “not there” before removing from the map or if a user has been stationary…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow us to create customizable single press shortcut button for hazard reporting etc.

Too many steps to press while driving to report hazard etc can be dangerous. Why not allow users to create a customizable single press shortcut button for reporting car on shoulder or object on road instead of multiple steps of pressing buttons to get to the final issue. ie. not needing to press Hazard and then having to search the type of hazard in the small phone screen while driving. A single shortcut would be much easier. The most commonly used report for me is car on shoulder so why not just allow me to create that single shortcut.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Michigan Potholes - Reporting to Agencies

In michigan, the state will re-imburse drivers if their vehicle is damaged by a pothote. The only way they will pay is if you can prove the pothole was there for 30 days or more. If I report a pothole on Waze, and waze notifies the state, county or city, responsible for that road of the pothole, then the 30 day days can be substantiated from that time of reporting.
    Or if Waze provided the contact information for the party responsible for that road, then the user could report it themselves.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow longer time to report road closure.

When I come upon a road closure, I need to avoid emergency vehicles and workers, and be careful of other traffic. Once I get clear of the incident, I try to report it. But by that time, Waze won't let me select the intersection where the problem was. It seems that you must be in the immediate are of the road to report an issue. This often means that I am unable to report road closure issues when I encounter them. Waze should allow a longer time to report closures. (Why is there any limit at all? I may feel…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Police reporting needs to be on main map instead of sub-menu

All three police reporting buttons need to be displayed on the main map, since these are the three buttons that you'll use the most. Having to click into a sub-menu and find the button that you need while driving is entirely too distracting while driving. It would be much safer if users were able to simply click the 'police visible', 'police hidden', or 'police - other side' buttons, without having to access a sub-menu.

There are two things that people use Waze for: traffic routing and police reporting. All other things in the reporting sub-menu are extra and can stay…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Rescue lane

In the event of a traffic jam, it would be interesting to see a pop-up message asking you to create a rescue lane

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. MLM software company in Texas | MLM Software Company

Looking for a top MLM software company in Texas? Look no further! Our cutting-edge MLM software solutions are tailored to meet your business needs. Boost your network marketing success with our innovative tools. Contact us today! https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Texas/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. MLM software company in Texas | MLM Software Company

Looking for a top MLM software company in Texas? Look no further! Our cutting-edge MLM software solutions are tailored to meet your business needs. Boost your network marketing success with our innovative tools. Contact us today! https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Texas/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Travel Software Development

Looking for top-notch Travel Software Development services in Dubai? Our expert team creates tailored solutions to enhance your travel business efficiency and customer experience. Contact us today to transform your travel operations with innovative technology! https://www.travelpdapi.com/travel-portal-development-company-in-dubai/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hazard reporting from other location

It would be nice if I could report an accident or road closure after I'm not in that location anymore! Sometimes you have to pull over to report it. But then you're not at that location anymore. If there was a way to report an accident or road closure If you're within 5 miles of that location

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add to reporting options

Please consider adding an addition to the hazard, crashes or traffic jams portion of the reporting...I.e., hazard LEFT shoulder, crash RIGHT lane, RIGHT or LEFT lane closed merge right/left. Today we do not know where the issue is, and this would be super helpful in Miami traffic 😩

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Close a report that is in the opposite lane or behind me

I am also often interested in the reports from the opposite lane. I can confirm these. If the report is definitely incorrect or no longer available, I would like to report it or even have it deleted.

If I have driven past a report and open it later, I cannot delete it either. I am more likely to be able to find out about suspensions behind or next to me than presumably in front of me. I would be very pleased if this function were added.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. pothole

The most common things I report are vehicles on side of road and potholes. Its frustrating the potholes is below the fold in the CarPlay screen, meaning that I have to scroll to get to it. It would be great if it was up higher. It would even be better if you had a setting where you could order the list how you wanted but that is a pipedream. I know it's possible as I build apps myself ;-)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. a burning fields alert

in the alerts section the could be a smoke hazer or low visability

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Better Report Road Closure Support

This app is super useful, but today after serious flooding in my area I realized some major downsides... Please make it easier to report road closures!! Once you turn around, you can't report that the road behind you is closed and sometimes you need to move out of the way NOW! I wish I could still report after I've driven away. Also, if a road is local traffic only but fully closed further ahead, I can't report that the road is closed up ahead. Also, add a feature to report how much flooding there is when people report a flooding…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Going back to correct reported hazard

Since the fantastic (not sarcasm - I really like the update - for the most part) update after I attempt to report a hazard I’ve noticed if I tap the wrong category or want to back out to the previous screen, it cancels the entire report. Then I’m 1/2 a mile down the road and it doesn’t make sense to do a new report because the location won’t be accurate.
    Please PLEASE allow to back out of the category. Forget people saying “too many taps to report” if you keep from changing the location of the options muscle memory takes…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base