Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16661 results found

1. Report fixes

Make it so when you are looking at reports they will no longer disappear for some time. It is frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Readd the autozoom disable funtion

The autozoom disable function was removed in the last update. I am very disappointed with this. I never used autozoom and I am not a fan. I like to stay zoomed out so now I am fighting with the app every few minutes. Please return this function. I am not the type to makes threats to stop using something but I researching other navigation apps to avoid doing this. Or at least let me set the zoom function (how far to zoom in and out and at what speeds). I could set it all consistently if I don't want it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Replace General (overused) Rain hazard report with “Torrential Rain” or “Weather Impairing Visibility” hazard option

Replace the General (overused) Rain hazard report with “Torrential Rain” or “Weather Impairing Visibility” hazard option.

This compromise may deter overuse (for normal/light rain/snowfall) while still alerting drivers to potentially hazardous road conditions due to torrential rainfall or blizzard conditions that result in reduced/poor visibility and/or/resulting in unexpectedly slowing traffic ahead.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. No left without light option

I find too option Waze has me make Left turns where there is no Lights at these very difficult intersections. I think an option to avoid left left turns without lights altogether would be much easier and much safer. It would definitly benefit me.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Il faudrait savoir combien il y a de wazer autour de nous comme dans coyote car moi je trouve que cela est bien plus direct a lire

Bonjour il faudrait que l’on sache combien il y a de wazer autour de nous a 1km min comme coyote afin de savoir si on est entouré ou seul sur la route car la a part regarde la carte voir si de temps en temps on voit des logo apparaitre c’est pas trop precis merci a vous

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i think it will be a great idea to make a waze device. just for waze. something that i can keep in the car

i think it will be a great idea to make a waze device. just fro waze. something that i can keep in the car

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bring back other calendars than google calendars (ex. outlook calendar) to synchronize with in "planned routes"

"Planned routes" is a great feature to plan my routes, but lately it is only possible to synchronize with google calendars. Please bring back the feature to synchronize with other calendars, like outlook calendar, as well, so I do not have to manually import my meetings in Waze.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. traffic patterns

hi , i have a suggestion for your app that will make our work easier for people in iran and city tehran , there is always two kind of traffic pattern in tehran one is called traffic pattern and other one is even and odd pattern. u can learn about it in wikipedia or google and u can get it pattern map from google by searching . if it is possible please add this pattern or just and alert to your app .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Waze Icons "float"

When you do a lot of driving with Waze open, the icons end up "burning" into the screen because there is no movement. Waze should have the icons "float" a bit to prevent this from happening.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dont send me an email that I can’t repsond to then bitch when I don’t respond.

I reported a problem and you email me for more information from a no-reply address. I’m trying to help improve your product and you make it impossible.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please allow me to send love updates without Facebook. Thanks!

Losing the ability to send live eta to my partner because I’m not on Facebook is a major disappointment and makes me use waze less. Please fix!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Haptic alert

Hi

I want all speed alerts to be vibrational - via Apple Watch. I need the feature to be active all the time, so when I run out door and jump in car I know I will be alerted every time I exceed a speed limit. I need the vibration to continue until speed is back within limit.

This is essential for a motorcycle rider and I think best option for car driver also, you can be looking at phone or expecting to hear a ph in noisey environment, let alone feel a vib from phone in a loose coat…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Waze improvements: I want an _instant off_ button promintely displayed on the active screen.

Waze improvements: I want an instant off button promintely displayed on the active screen. I hate the difficulty turning the thing off.

Two: I want the return path to my start location or home to be the same every time. Every time regardless of traffic.

Thx.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No Turn on Cisney Avenue, Floral Park

During LIRR construction on Covert Avenue in New Hyde Park, the Village of Floral Park has now restricted no westbound traffic on Cisney and Beverly Avenues from Covert to Orchid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Rid the Rage

Make a feature for road rage mode. If I go to ‘Road rage mode’, the app adds in lead time on planned drives (extra 5 minutes for 10 miles or less, 10 minutes for 11-30 miles, etc..)
    -Maybe avoids heavy traffic areas even if drive is longer.
    -If user shows erratic increase in speed, excessive speeding, swerving, etc.. Have voiceover give safe driving or anger management techniques to lower road rage.
    -Give safe driving or anger management tips periodically on drive.

I have road rage and millions of other drivers do as well. I think this feature could help alot…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Speedlimit Without Speedometer!

Why does the Speedometer have to be on in order to see the speed limit!?

When the Speedometer is on the size of the speed limit is reduced enough to make it very hard to read (Android Auto).

Why not allow the speed limit to show without the Speedometer so it can stay legible for older eyes that can't read 6pt fonts at a distance of 3+ feet?

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. km registratie

wat ik mis in Waze is dat je gereden ritten kunt opslaan, afstand, gereden route en tijden.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mieux connaître WAZE et ses fonctions

Bonjour je viens de mettre Waze sur ma nouvelle voiture grâce aux CarPlay et j’ai entendu qu’il fallait prendre une déviation et en appuyant sur la touche j’ai prononcé le mot déviation. Maintenant je l’entends Bonjour je viens de mettre Waze sur ma nouvelle voiture grâce au CarPlay et j’ai entendu qu’il fallait prendre une déviation et en appuyant sur la touche j’ai prononcé le mot déviation. Maintenant je l’entends souvent et Pouvez-vous me dire comment supprimer ma diction sur ce site. Merci et bonne journée

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here