Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16619 results found

1. Navigate to photo

Please add an option to navigate to a photo gps coordinates.

Right now I need to use a third party app (Photo Find) to do that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Méteo

Serait-ce possible d'annoncer la météo qu'on va rencontrer sur un itinéraire? Merci

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Discard fuel prices after some time

For each gas station there are the fuel prices, e how many days ago they were entered.
    For some gas stations, the fuel prices have not updated since long time, and so the indication has become useless and misleading. It may be that it's listed an expensive price for a gas station just because in the past the fuel was everywhere more expensive than now (and hence now nobody will go to that gas station, and the prices of that station will not get updated anymore).

Hence, my proposal is that, after some time (say, two months), the fuel prices…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alert "Traffic ahead" not helping...

The voice alert "Traffic ahead" should be hear at least 5 seconds before the traffic. Otherwise it misses the point - I can see the traffic by myself...
    If it comes sooner it could help preventing unnecessary emergency brakes

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Waze needs to remember start/destination. When I flag an issue, I can't recall because I route 30 stops a day

Have Waze keep in short-term memory or allow your volunteer troubleshooters to look at a full route when addressing a mapping issue brought to Waze attention by the driver/app user. I make 20-30 stops a day, and when I later get around to making a complaint, I cannot remember the exact order I made the stops to give your troubleshooters the original / destination. I've stopped pointing out mapping issues and driving direction problems because it is a waste of my time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Include applicable date range on TBR list

The new editing interface for time-based restrictions shows a list of restrictions and their Lane, Days, Time and Summary. Where multiple restrictions are necessary, it would make editing simpler if the applicable date range was shown on the list of restrictions to avoid having to open each in turn to locate the date range wanted.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Somewhere post Zip Code please.

Can we integrate zip code with address entered/search ? Texas has multiple addresses look a like but different zip codes

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support for iOS 11 DND while driving feature

iOS 11 which is being released tonight, supports do not disturb while driving. This means that if you text me whilst driving, rather than being distracted with a text message, my phone will text the person back informing them that I will see the message once I have reached my destination. The person can still call me of course.

This feature works with Apple Maps, but doesn’t work with Waze. Not sure why. Can you make Waze work with it?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Roadside Help does not provide information about free State Service Patrols

The roadside help requests form makes no mention of state run patrol services designed to get people going for free. In many states, you call 911 or another number to summon the state services, during specific hours. In Massachusetts, it is 6-10am, 3-7pm weekdays via calling 911. State safety service patrols exist throughout much of the United States, with completely free services designed to clear roadways expediently. It would make sense to add this kind of information somewhere to the request assistance forms.

I would recommend the Waze CCP team communicate with their local state municipal partners to add Safety…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Finer control of what hazards display on the map.

This request seeks to add a finer control of which type of things appear on the map. I don't need to see construction crews, or weather hazards, or missing signs. I only need to see road debris, stopped vehicles, roadside assistance requests, and police. But currently, the options don't give you the choice of specific things you would like to see.

What I'm proposing is to break out the current "Hazards" category under Display & Map / Details on Map into each of the hazard categories available, so that users can select or deselect the hazards they care about seeing…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enter hazard at another location

Allow someone to enter a new hazard and place it at another location. There is a common speed trap near my house that I would like to enter a hazard for when the cops are ticketing

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "landscape" phone holder

Currently my phone holder is in "landscape" position. The problem is that the 3D (or birdview) paramertes are same with the portrait position, so the area front of the car is smaller ( I can see only few km forward)
    If I navigate and I get a warning (eg. traffipax) half of the screen is covered... so my "foresight" is more reduced
    I have 2 suggestions:
    - "adjustable" (or auto) birdview-sight angle/height: if there are 20km "foresight" in portrait position, let the same distance in landscape position
    - navigation and warning "bars" let the same size in every position... and…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. הוספת תמרורים חשובים בניווט

אני מציעה להוסיף תמרורים חשובים בעת הניווט

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bonjour et bonne année

Bonjour, je me permets de vous contacter afin de vous suggérer dans les différents modes de conduite une partie auto une partie moto et pourquoi pas velo ou piéton. pourquoi me direz vous? il me semble que lorsque je passe entre les voitures ou est signalé un bouchon ou un accident, tout le monde est à l arrêt sauf moi qui passe grace à la moto et fausse les informations. non ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Always show number of Wazers

When you first start Waze it shows the amount of Wazers around you and then goes back to saying good morning or evening. As you move into different areas it's important to know if there are plenty of other Wazers still around.

Also if it could show how many Wazers are in front of you in the direction your travelling so you know anything that is in front of you will be reported. I currently keep restarting the app so i can find out which is really annoying.
    If fit some reason people don't want it you could make it…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. max parking height

At work we can choose between a VW Caddy (height 1,89m) and a BMW 316 (lower :P ).
    Today only the BMW was available, so we took that one.
    At Brussels I drove into a parking, close to our destination thanks to waze.
    The parking is very low, the max. height is 1,75m. Luckily we were there with the bmw and not the Caddy.
    It would be a nice feature if the max. height would be announced of parking space.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create School/Daycare with Home/Work Default Favorites

Every weekday I drive from home to child's school to work. Then reverse. Every weekday morning Waze asks me "Going to Work?" I'm going to school then work, so NO! Every weekday evening Waze asks me "Going Home?" I'm going to school, then home, so NO again! Everyday! Will you please, add another default favorite for school or daycare!!!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it easier for nonusers to point out mistakes

I don't use Waze but I just want to help your users. I found out it's almost impossible to give Waze the correct info. I couldn't even sign up.
    Some GPS services have it right, some have it wrong. I don't know which situation you are in.

The intersection of Village Dr. and Tarpon Dr. in Tarpon Springs, FL is blocked off with a permanent blockade.

The only way in to Village Dr. is to turn north from Meres Blvd. My wife needed an ambulance yesterday and they tried to come in from Tarpon Dr but were blocked by a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base