Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16635 results found

1. Take into account holiday traffic

During holidays traffic over here, and i guess in most of the world, is quite different. I do a 100 km round trip every day and I appreciate that waze not only takes into account the current conditions but also takes into account what traffic is going to be like when I eventually get there. But during holidays I have to ignore waze completely or I'll arrive half an hour later because waze is calculating a route taking into account what traffic will be like on a normal working day instead of vacation days. And since waze already takes into…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. roundabout symbol for right hand drive cars

I have noticed that the navigation / next turn symbol for round abouts is for left hand drive car roads.

so for us who drive from the right side of the car the roundabouts show a right turn going the wrong way around the round about for the third exit.
    the map itself is correct, it goes the proper way around, but the next turn signal is wrong

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Pedestrian, Hitchhiker, Bicyclist hazards

What I would really like to see on the hazard page is a couple of different choices for people.

I realize you can't have an icon for everything, but I do think a couple of choices for people would be an excellent addition. My recommendation would be three different people icons:

Hitchhiker
    Pedestrian
    Bicyclist

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Número na tela principal

Boa noite tenho uma ideia vocês poderiam colocar o numero das casas no mapa principal fica mais fácil para visualizar o número Quando estiver próximo do destino
    E também informar o valor do pedagio quando estiver chegando

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Keep the app from turning off navigation

If you have the app open in the background, or while the screen is off or locked, navigation can stop if you are stopped for too long. This is beyond frustrating. When I am riding my motorcycle, I listed to the navigation on my bluetooth system. I keep my phone screen locked in my pocket. However, if I am stopped in traffic or at a stop light too soon, then navigation will completely stop. I have to stop, unlock my phone, and then when I open waze, it asks if I want to resume navigation. DO NOT AUTO STOP NAVIGATION.…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Smart Motorway Speed Limit

Ability to post the current speed limit on smart motorways so that Waze can more accurately route users.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Statie CB

As vrea sa implementati o statie CB, sa auzim ce au de spus colegii din trafic. Faceti un buton cand tii apasat pe el sa poti vorbi si ceilalti colegi sa te auda (distanta de la care te poate auzi sa fie reglabila, de exemplu 1-200km si daca reglezi 50km atunci tu poti vorbi dar si sa receptionezi doar in cei 50km)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Instant directions

An option to just go for the first results on search without any confirmation. As instantaneous as its machinely possible.

I just love the experience of telling "ok google, take me to XYZ place" and get directoins within 3 seconds. This is what it should feel like driving in 2017.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Announce verbally route and delay changes

At the moment if the route changes then Waze makes a chirp sound. I would like it to actually say "Route Change" or perhaps "Route recalculated due to change in traffic conditions" and then "Arrival time is now 7.34 pm". Or "Traffic delay has increased/decreased by 5 minutes". These announcements should be capable of being enabled/disabled in settings to allow for different user preferences. Personally I don't like reading messages on the phone screen while I'm driving - I would rather messages be read out verbally so I don't have to look at the screen as much - safer!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Spotify voice commands

It's very dangerous that someone has access to Spotify when driving with Waze but can't use voice commands to interact with it. By not implemening voice command compatibility with Spotify, Waze makes it dangerous for drivers to control their music. Compare that to Android auto, which does let you use voice commands to control your music.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Zoom based on time til next turn

If my next turn isnt for half an hour, being zoomed in to the road doesn't give me any information I can't see out the window. If the next turn isnt for a while, zoom all the way out to top down view so you know where you are in your journey. As you get closer to your next turn, goto the regular view so you can see upcoming street names to help you prepare for the turn. Then when you're approaching the intersection, go to a top down zoomed in view (like google maps)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Jó lenne ha Magyarországon ráhajtok egy olyan szakaszra ami fizetős, akkor rákérdezne az app, hogy van- autópálya matricám

Jó lenne ha Magyarországon ráhajtok egy olyan szakaszra ami fizetős, akkor rákérdezne az app, hogy van- autópálya matricám

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. if the weather is possible in the itinerary route. Thank you .Francesco Pellegrino

if the weather is possible in the itinerary route. Thank you.Francesco Pellegrino

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Wase poderia armazenar em log quando passamos por um radar em velocidade acima da estabelecida como limite, para consulta posterior

Wase poderia armazenar em log quando passamos por um radar em velocidade acima da estabelecida como limite, para consulta posterior, pois algumas vezes ficamos em duvida se ultrapassamos a velocidade permitida

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Disable pop ups or get a traffic ticket

Washington State recently updated its cell phone law. The new bill forbids handheld uses, including composing or reading any kind of message, picture or data. WAZE continually has Wi-Fi pop-ups for which I must touch the screen to hide the pop up (mind you I’m also on my Vespa and wearing gloves, trying to use a touch screen that barely registers a glove). I’m pushing hard on my screen between 10-12 times while driving to turn off the Wi-Fi notifications on my 24 mile one way trip to/from work. I can now get ticketed for this!! I do not want…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. לכתוב חברון ושכם ולא נבלוס וחבברוןן

אנחנו בארץ ישראל
    יש למקומות ששבנו אליהם אחרי 2000שנה שם בעברית.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. קול של גבר שנותן הדרכה בלשון נקבה

אתמול נסענו יחד ברכב אני וחברה וברגע של הומור היא ביקשה שאסדר את וויז כך שגבר יקריא עבורה את ההוראות בלשון נקבה. אמרתי: ברור!מיד אני משנה עבורך את ההגדרות! אך להפתעתי ראיתי שאין כזו בין ההגדרות והתאכזבתי מאוד. האם לא לגיטימי לחשוב ,שבשפתנו היפה,בה יש לשון לזכר ולשון לנקבה יהיה שיווין בין האפשרויות? תרשו לי אפילו לומר-האם לא הגיוני שגבר ישב במושב שליד הנהג וידריך אישה נהגת?

לטיפולכם אודה!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bus tracking by Passengers.

I can never get upto date status of the bus i am waiting for now if a passenger on the bus could post that they are on the bus and show via the waze app then this would be GR8. When on the bus I check for traffic to estimate when I will get home. "One the Bus X5 heavy traffic" etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Jewish Mother Voice

Waze needs a concerned, Jewish mother's voice to add to its collection of voices. Apart from existing voices, this voice will at random add comments like, "When are you going to drive to my house?", "Did you put on your seatbelt?", "When am I going to get to have grandchildren?" "Would it hurt you to slow down a little??" etc. This voice, would be known as "the voice" given it's superiority over other voices, giving Waze a personality millions of users could not resist as their daily companion.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There is a major bug in the latest version of Waze. The arrow will not centre anyone when in landscape mode. Please fix ASAP.

Major bug in the latest version of Waze. The arrow refuses to center correctly and always cuts half of the map off from the right side. This issue makes the app practically unusable so until it is fixed I’ll need to go back to my trusted TomTom app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base