Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16631 results found

1. מדידת צריכת דלק

לתת למשתמש אופציה לרשום כמה ליטר דלק הוא מילא, כל פעם שהוא ממלא דלק.
    אתם יכולים לדעת שהוא עצר בתחנת דלק לפי המיקום, ולהציע לו אופציה מילוי פשוטה באופן אוטומטי.
    בהנחה שהוייז עובד אצלו כל הזמן - הוא יוכל לדעת בדיוק כמה קילומטר נסע - וכך לדעת בדיוק מה צריכת הדלק שלו.

אבל היתרון האמיתי הוא היכולת של ווייז לדעת את צריכת הדלק של כל מודל של מכונית, לפי תנאי השטח, המיהרות וכו'.
    זה כמובן בהנחה שתקבלו מהמשתמש את מודל המכונית שלו.
    זה תהיה הפעם הראשונה שיש נתוני אמת על צריכת דלק של מכוניות לפי מודל בקנה מידה גדול.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When "Lock North up" is set in settings, the car is too low on the screen and it's hard to see things when turns take you below the screen

When "Lock North up" is set in settings, the car is too low on the screen and it's hard to see things when turns take you below the screen. So when heading east and a south turn is coming, you can barely see what's next. Would be great to have the car closer to the center of the screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I don't like the new waze. Can't stop navigation after it starts.

I don't like the NEW Waze. Can't stop navigation once it starts unless I close the app completely. Make it bigger on the iphone so I can leave my phone on the dash while driving.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Modification

Bonjour
    Dans le village de Mazan (vaucluse,France)une section de route dessinée n'exixte pas dans la réalité. Je ne peux l'emprunter et donc je ne peux pas modifier sur la carte cette erreur. Cette erreur donne une information vocale fausse.
    Merci

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Crossing major intersections

Los Angeles - When crossing major streets such as Sunset Blvd, Wilshire Blvd or La Cienega Blvd, please guide us to an intersection protected by a traffic signal. While the smaller streets are great for avoiding traffic, once we reach a major thoroughfare, we simply can't get across without a green light! Thanks, Waze!

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Vibration-only alerts for passengers

It would be nice to have vibration-only alerts for directions, to be used by a passenger. I am often in the passenger seat and reading out the turns to the driver, but sometimes I get distracted and miss the turn. The sounds are distracting, but it would be helpful if the app would just buzz the phone shortly before the turns.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change Waze icon button in Search

it might be easier if the Waze button is colored differently so that users will choose it easily when doing a search compared with icon buttons of Google Map, Foursquare, Address Book

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Too many road hazards, categorize Major vs minor, enable the turning off minor road hazard notifications, they clutter the display

Unclutter Nav map, road hazards are way too plentiful. Make two different categories of road hazards major and minor. Give the ability to turn off minor road hazards on your display. When the screen is cluttered with 20 minor road hazards, you don't even look at them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. no traffic

Add option for "No Traffic" and "Light Traffic"; rather than only "Moderate", "Heavy" or "Standstill".

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Timeliness of Reports

Any and all reports show have a time limit on them. A report - traffic, debris, police - should be automatically removed after 6 or 12 hours. If a user confirms the report the timer gets reset. I recently drove through NJ and NY and there were some reports that you can see were no longer valid.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Support with login difficulties

How about make it possible for someone to log into Waze from home? Or, when there is trouble with that, make it possible to recover a password? In many months of using Waze on my phone with no trouble, I am constantly unable to logon to the website, the password reset via reset never works (seriously - 0% success), and there does not seem to be an actual person to chat with about this. Very frustrating for what should be a helpful app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bug: Chosen route changes to shortest route after stopping without warning

I've discovered that if I choose one of the alternate routes (if it is longer), and start navigating that route, if I go off the route and stop, say, for lunch, when I return to Waze it has rerouted to the default shortest route rather than the original alternate I had chosen. In one case I was unaware of this at first and it started taking me in the opposite direction in order to connect to what was (originally) the shortest route, but due to my current location was now a much longer route.

That or the "shortest route" default…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cause of traffic message

Give a post question to drivers that are in front of the traffic zone to inform other drivers as to what is causing the traffic. It may also give authorities an idea on how to resolve the situation.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. התראה באיילון על מצלמות נתיב תחבורה ציבורית במקום מצלמת מהירות

עכשיו שהתקינו את מצלמות למטרת קנס לרכבים פרטיים הנוסעים בנתיב תחבורה ציבורית
    כל 1 ק"מ הוויז מתריע על מצלמת מהירות במקום מצלמת תחבורה ציבורית
    שבפועל מצלמות אלה לא בודקות מהירות - וזה סתם גורם לברקסים ותאונות

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. new screen lay out not to accessible for visually impaired user using voice over

the new screen lay out for IOS not to accessible for visually impaired user using voice over. appreciate you could use back the old screen lay out or give the option for user either using the current lay out or the previous which is more accessible for voice user.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trend indicator

It would be greta to have a "Trend" indicator for our Home and Work favorites... if time has a increasing trend, we would see a red flag and could postpone departure, waiting until it is green. I used this this morning, but manually updating until I could see a better ETA

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. obd2

Poderiam adicionar um plugin no Waze para se conectar ao OBD2 para usar a velocidade e a quilometragem real do veiculo, quando dentro de um túnel, ou até quando cai a conexão com o GPS, para poder postar um aviso, já vi carro parado em rota dentro do túnel em local perigoso, existem varios programas de obd2 e os aparelhos bluetooth estão baratos.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Recover connection after loss of signal

When I'm on the road and the cellphone loses signal, Waze goes off line and tries to reconnect. But when my cellphone gets signal again, Waze doesn't reconnect unless I close it and restart it or sometimes I even have to restart the phone! Then it gets network connection again, but I lose all the way I have traveled.
    There should be an update that fixes this issue. Thank you!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Traffic jam duration based on history חישוב זמן מבוסס היסטוריה

Some places have traffic jams at same time every day.
    Wayz can know this data and show you an alternate duration time based on history (that way you won't be surprised every day by the same traffic jam).

במקומות מסוימים יש פקק קבוע כל יום באותה שעה. הווייז יכול לדעת על פקקים לפי בסיס הנתונים הרחב הקיים ולתת אופציית תזמון אלטרנטיבית מבוססת היסטוריה.
    ככה כשתצא ב0630 בבוקר מב"ש לת"א הווייז לא יופתע מהפקקים שיווצרו באיילון וייתן הערכת זמן יותר טובה.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. הוספת זמן נסיעה חזוי

מעבר להצגת זמן ההגעה המוערך, המתחשב במצב התנועה ברגע הצגת ההערכה, יש מקום להוסיף את זמן ההגעה הצפוי בהתאם לשקלול מצב התנועה באותו מסלול נסיעה בימים או בשבועות או בחודשים מקבילים. הדבר דומה לתחזית מזג האוויר הצפויה בהתחשב במצב שהיה שנה קודמת באותה עונה. כך שאם בדרך כלל יש פקקים בשעה מסויימת באזור מסויים של המסלול שמופיעים רק בשעה מסויימת, אם צפוי הנהג לעבור שם באותו הזמן אז תהיה תחזית שמשקללת בתוכה את הפקקים הללו. כך ימנעו הרבה שינויים בהערכות הזמן תוך כדי הנסיעה.. ם

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base