Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Parking general

I have idea about new app where you can share parking ticket. I don't know what other cauntries but in the Czech Rep. have lost of parking places where you must pay for half hour or more. Some people left before time and somebody need stop only on 5 min.
    They can help and save money. And if this app will be popular, You can see on your phone where are occupied parking places. I think, when will be good price ,this app can be successful, because you save money and nobody like parking fine :D sorry for my english…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stupid developer of waze is real asshole simply because the app developed for own convenient sake and wasting lots of users times in install

stupid developers of waze is real assholes simply because the app developed for wasting lots of users times in installing the fucking app where ended up giving up and uninstall it for good.
    my experience is once i logout and will never get back to what i had earlier.
    the fucking verification is wasting lots of time.
    just to add-in the profile picture took more than 3 hours but to no avail and gave up eventually.
    the user name that i have had tried for days and still cannot get back my old user name. the stupid fucking app keeping…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. INFORMAR CAMINO EN MAL ESTADO

Agregar a los informes "Camino en mal estado" cuando encontramos calles o rutas muy poceadas o con grandes baches.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When Reporting a hazard be able to have all icons on the same side of phone

When Reporting a hazard be able to have all icons on the same side of phone Right now you click on the right side to find the hazard then you have to move your finger across them to the other side of the phone to pick with the house it is and then back to the right side to enter it. You know your metrics but the most frequently occurring event all in a line so the driver can just tap tap tap. Again already enough distractions in the car make the reporting of the traffic or obstacles not a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cuidarnos entre todos

Derivado de la gran cantidad de asaltos a coches que hay en las Avenidas de la Cd. de México, creo seria bueno que estos asaltos se pudieran reportar en la aplicación y de alguna manera coadyuvar con las autoridades.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Gostaria que o waze aproveitasse a idéia do aplicativo "fogo cruzado" e permitisse aos seus usuários informar assaltos e roubos

Gostaria que o waze aproveitasse a idéia do aplicativo "fogo cruzado" e permitisse aos seus usuários informar assaltos, roubos, vandalismos, arrastões, de forma que seus usuários ficariam atentos às áreas destas incidências e poderia servir também à polícia brasileira, facilitando seu trabalho.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hungary

Dear Waze Developers!

First of all, thank you All for creating the world's best GPS navigation cellular software! :-)

I am sending you -as afollows- one idea from Hungary in order to make the user's experience higher and avoiding of punishments due to speed limit's exceeding more efficient.

There is an official and always right on time updated website of the Hungarian National Police:

http://www.police.hu/hirek-es-informaciok/utinfo/sebessegellenorzesek

where you can find all the excel sheets, showing the exact geographic place, date and time schedule of using the mobile portable speed control devices in the whole territory of the country, shared on a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Gas prices should not be alphabetized

Gas prices are now sorted alphabetically during data entry and gas station info display: Diesel - Midgrade - Premium - Regular. This makes no sense to most drivers, and makes price updating difficult.

Please revert to showing gas prices the same way that gas stations do: Regular - Midgrade - Premium - Diesel.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Default option to always share ETA with specific friends

I know there is an option to send an ETA on each drive, but I want it to default to always send my ETA to my husband whenever I am going anywhere. It would save me the extra step.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. שמירת נסיעה אחרונה לרבות מועדפת

תודה רבה לכם על תיקון הבאג. זה היה נורא, הייתי בוחר נסיעה, אם היא הייתה ברשימה היא הייתה נשארת במקומה ברשימה ולא עולה למעלה. תבורכו, חסכתם תסכול גדול. הייתי עושה חיפוש אונליין מיותר רק כדי שהנסיעה תשמר. עדיין נותרה בעיה קטנה, אם הנסיעה מופיעה במועדפים היא לא נשמרת. צריך לחפש אותה כל פעם מחדש במועדפים. הגיוני? לא. אז נא לתקן גם את זה, תודה.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. הפניות הבאות מפורטות מדי

כמשתמש כבד אני רוצה לומר לכם, הפירוט ברשימת הפניות הבאות לא רק לא שימושי, אלא מטעה, מבלבל ומפריע. הנדסת אנוש נכונה היא שכל כביש יופיע פעם אחת בלבד והנהג יוכל להתרשם באילו כבישים הוא נוסע. 100 מטר ימינה, מאה שמאלה, ממש לא שימושי. דוגמה לפניות נכונות: ימינה ל 431 המשך 20 שמאלה 5 ימינה 2 ימינה 70 זו סכימת נסיעה מאוד ברורה ונוחה. אם בכל זאת אתם מתעקשים לאפשר פרטים תוסיפו קובית סימון. מי שיסמן וי יקבל פירוט. לדעתי זה כל כך מיותר שאף אחד לא ישתמש בזה. בכל אופן ברירת מחדל של הרשימה השחורה של הפניות הבאות צריכה להיות…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. חסימת כבישים

היי, עקב חוסר בקליטת gps, לא יכולתי לדווח בלייב.
    רחוב הפלמח בראשון לציון חסום. נא עדכנו במפה שלכם דחוף, אין יציאות אחרות מהכיוון. וזה גורר עיכובים של רבע שעה ביציאה לכיוון נס ציונה!!
    בתודה

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Help

I can not find customer service.
    I need to update my adress.
    I dont know how to do it in my profile
    Can you help me?
    972 54 6916544
    Have a nice day

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a rute

It will be great if de can create a best rute . People who live in the area now better the best rutes; so the other people who dont know the area can use it .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improving Waze widget

It would be cool if I could see on my Waze widget a small picture of roadmap to my home/work for quick decision of the best direction.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I was thinking when you add a stop there should be a option to add how much time you will be at the location so it can more accurately calcu

There should be an option when you are adding a stop where you can select the amount of time you will be at the stop location so I can more accurately calculate the arrival time of your final destination

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ranking system

Since Wade is already getting paid from advertisers, there should be more of an incentive program for wazers. For instance, if i report an incident that is confirmed by others a certain amount of times, then we should get some stars towards our rankings. When we confirm or deny a report, we get some as well. And when we reach a certain number, maybe we get a certain gift card or something similar to one of the companies that advertise on your GPS.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. notification qui apparaisse en haut de l écran car l affichage dur trop longtemp , elle devrait disparaître toute seul

Bien mais attention au notification qui apparaisse en haut de l écran car l affichage dur trop longtemp , elle devrait disparaître toute seul au bout de 30 seconde max car beaucoup utilisateurs en mettent .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base