Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

CarPlay Integration!

Please add CarPlay Integration or people with it will stop using Waze for something that works with it!

3,425 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

162 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The green bar indicating progress in average speed zones is disabled in CarPlay. Please enable it, or at least give an audio warning indicating we are out of the zone.

• Ido Goldhecht commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the speed sign is hidden by the instructions black window in the car play display (top left).
        Can you fix it ?

• Lennart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apple has finally opened the possibility for 3rd party navigation apps.
        And Waze is already back on my dash :-)

• Dan Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. I’m about to move over to another app that works with Apple Car Play. What is taking Waze so long?!

Yes! I will have to switch from an app I know and love for years to something else that is compatible with CarPlay!

• Dzons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First of all this has nothing to do with Waze or Google. It's Apple's fault.
        And second saying something like "people with it will stop using Waze for something that works with it" is absurd, because people will rather switch to android from iphone instead of switching apps., because waze is community driven while google maps and apple maps ain't. You can't report there anything whatsoever. Also you can edit the map in waze and get update in 1-2 days while in google and apple maps it takes ages till someone "reviews" your suggestion.

• Mike Wallis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Waze obviously don't really care about their users. Can't believe the number of people requesting this functionality and not a word from Waze / Google.

• karlcr9911 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has nothing to do with Waze. This is a restriction by Apple for 3rd party nav apps currently.

• Jafo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please make it so Waze will work with Apple Car Play. I repeat PLEASE

• John Harrah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please get with the times. Even the biggest phone screen is tiny compared to the one that came on my new GMC pickup truck. Love the app, wish it integrated. I’m stuck using Crapple Maps.

I can’t believe that you have only around 2000 votes for this issue. I am pretty sure that all IOS users would want Waze on CarPlay, Buț not everyone know that he ca-n vote

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base