Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

500 results found

1. Waze for AAOS on GMC Sierra

Since waze has been available for AAOS on GMS. My 2022 Sierra has issues displaying the app. It cuts off both the right and left side of the display as it is not formatted properly. Anyone else seen this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why not migrate Bookmarks from Google Maps to WAZE????

I need to migrate from Googls Maps to WAZE. If possible, maybe, the simple way to add this functionality can be adding the possibility to upload to WAZE a file of Bookmarks from Googls Maps.
    Thank You.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to synchronize a phone with a tablet,

Allow the app to synchronize a tablet with a phone running the app at the same time so those that have a tablet without a cellular plan can simply open the app on the tablet (while mounted on the dash) and run maps without worrying about any hitching or data catch-up the app must do, due to having to use the phone as a hotspot currently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Janela de Espera

Antes de começar o trajeto, aparece uma janela que nos obriga a aguardar alguns demorados segundos antes de abrir totalmente o mapa para navegação. Nos dias corridos que temos aquilo fica irritante pois temos que dar vários toques na tela para tirar a janela da frente. Gostaria que essa janela irritante fosse OPCIONAL e que o usuário pudesse desabilita-la. Quanto menos toques na tela melhor. As vezes precisamos sair do local rapidamente e aquela janela nos obriga a esperar por algo que já está aberto ( o mapa) Não sei qual a utilidade dessa janela a não ser incomodar o…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Recently" and "Suggestion" Enable-disable option

Half screen of app called "Waze" because that lines on mobile Android version, coming up from bottom of screen with "Recently" and "Suggestions" totally unnecessary. Developers please put some settings to "Enable" or "Disable" that annoying lines with "Recently" and "Suggestions" appearance from bottom in future updates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. BACK button should not close the app

Hi,
    Android users are used to Google-style BACK button behavior, which is to go back one screen, not to close the app. So it is very frustrating to learn special habbits only for your app and be carecull to not press BACK button, because this will close the app.
    So, my suggestion is BACK button should only close the app once in FIRST screen (nothing selected, no route, no nav going on), but not on any other. On other screens BACK should go back one screen only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why is it so difficult to delete old locations and put names to addresses? It used to be so much easier.

Make deleting location easier and make it easy to put names to an address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add Musicolet

This is my music player and a lot of my friends that use Waze have it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Don’t need mute/unmute on screen at all times.

Don’t need mute/unmute on screen at all times. Prefer my Map controls back vs something I will never use. At a minimum, please allow us to customize what shows as top level controls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Nice idea if the app told you what the hazard was and whether on road or shoulder sone of us do not use the app visually but audio only

Nice idea if the app told you what the hazard was and whether on road or shoulder sone of us do not use the app visually but audio only

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add YouTube (not music) for ppl who listen (without video) to YouTube creator shows while driving

Add YouTube so ppl can listen to YouTube content (that isn't music) and navigation at the same time and can fwd/back through playlists

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. glitches and problems

Beeping at other wazers doesn’t work (it’s just greyed out). Plus I think there’s a glitch with usage time - every wazer I see on journeys (even baby wazers) say that they’ve been using the app for 7 or 8 years - would be a strange coincidence if everyone along the road has been using for the exact same amount of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Arranging items

Can users reorder the appearance of the items on the "Update the Map" screen? If so I could move "Closure" higher so that I can access it on Apple Car Play

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable reporting of issues with the app

The Fuel prices button has disappeared from my app, so I with to report this. I see this as an issue with the app, but when I select "Report an issue", either on the app or online, none of the available categories includes app issues. Am I missing something? How should I report such issues?
    My suggestion is that a category such as "issues with the app" be added to that list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Business Icons Overlapping Navigation Directions

What if the icons / markers / commercials for the paying customers / businesses would not cover the navigation directions completely? Nor the icons of "Police", "Speed Camera" and other users' reports?

I'm keeping the audio set on "Alerts only" and we almost missed a road exit completely masked by a LIDL store icon (we were on a suspended intersection somewhere in Slovenia / Croatia, the store was somehow below us and its icon completely covered the navigation direction). Then it happened again with a speed camera, then a police radar had the same faith...

Luckily, the alerts are also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make avoid tolls easier

Please make avoid tolls toggling easier to access on IOS. As a rideshare driver this is very important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow manual override of screen orientation

Since a recent update my car Android HU is displaying the map centred to the right of the screen. I assume it is sensing landscape orientation and arranging the map beside the whereto and info boxes but my screen is actually 12" portrait orientation. The Waze landscape layout puts useful map content off screen. Either the auto orientation needs to be fixed to work correctly for non-phone screens, or provide an override to force the most appropriate display mode. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix the UI

Release 4.96. UI is terrible. (1) If you have BLUE buttons do NOT MAKE THE HIGHLIGHT RING AROUND THEM BLUE! Use a high contrast color like YELLOW so it can be seen easily. (2) Fix the LAG when submitting an issue. After hitting HAZARD, I am unable to pick on-road/on shoulder, or back , or close that screen for 5 seconds. If I pick ON-ROAD, I can not pick the next set of choices for 5 seconds. UI recognizes clicks, but nothing happens. (3) Fix the TAB ORDER on the main screen, especially when a warnign comes up. I have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Return in-app location sharing

The one click location sharing to other waze members needs to be returned. Was super handy to share my location with my partner or friend with a single click, waze would sms the intended person my link, eta and when I was a few minutes away.

Now it's all via external apps that send out bulky messages that utilises 8 lines of text. Disrupts conversations unless you want to keep deleting them daily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix calendar sync on iPhone!!

Calendar sync used to work on my iPhone but now it's gone. I rely on this for my job which is made up of driving to many daily appointments. All my upcoming jobs were nicely listed on my main screen, then that vanished so I went to "planned drives" to find them, and now nothing is there except a screen telling me to sync my calendar but it's already switched on with all my calendars selected! Now I have to go to my calendar, click the appointment, tap the address, tap "open in Waze", click the correct location, then "find…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base