Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

854 results found

1. Expand search results

Make search results expandable. I was searching for the Physicians Offices at a large hospital. Search results showed ~ a dozen entries for that hospital, but you could only see the name of the hospital in the results. Had to select each result until I found the one I needed. Any result would have got me close enough, but there was one address for the main hospital, one for ED, one for PT, one for Physician Clinics .... Each at the same general location, but takes you to the correct faciility entry for the desired department. It would have made…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. New London Sound Pollution Cameras!!

Due to complaints from residents, In London, especially in Kensington and Chelsea, there are now cameras which give fines to drivers based on the loudness of their vehicles. We need to add these cameras to Waze.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Appa as a car icon

Similar to the Halo vehicles, there should be an option for the car icon to be Appa from Avatar the Last Air Bender. Please add this, my girlfriend has been begging

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Vehicle  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PLEASE add ability to mark lanes!

Please add ability to mark which lanes are affected by reports especially crashes, stopped vehicles, debris/hazards and closures! Being able to quickly and easily navigate away from a problem would be a HUGE benefit over all other navigation apps!😊

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to Adjust navigation volume

Waze needs the ability to adjust navigation volume level when Waze isn't saying something. Google maps has this option in Android Auto if you go to settings and play test navigation audio. Then you can adjust the vehicle's navigation volume level.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to add an E-Z Pass discount

Where I live there are E-Z Pass discount programs depending on where you live. For example, because I live in a certain town, I get a discount on one of the tolls that I have to drive to get out of town. Normally, the toll is $1.25 but I only have to pay 10 cents. I feel like Waze often doesn't suggest that route because there is a large toll but for me there isn't so I'd rather go that way than a round about way to avoid the toll. And yes, I do know about the setting of avoiding…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi

Hello . I have a problem with the application when I use the phone horizontally. the point is that the indicator is obscured by windows with information about the direction of travel. can you please make these windows smaller, in my opinion too large window pops up about the information about the railway crossing. i am using samsung s10e

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bubble android auto

Hello,
    I use Waze for my work.
    On the touch screen of the car, when I press on a road it is highlighted in blue but the bubble to press "GO" does not appear as on the smartphone application.
    I have the same problem with different brands of vehicles.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How about some real application support?

Here's an idea... how about offering some actual support for problems not addressed in the FAQ and canned responses?

All of my points, accomplishments, rank, etc. were lost when I replaced my phone, and I've been trying for a month to get help, to no avail.

My emails to waze.cases got a canned response with a case number (1-9525000006984), and instructions to reply if the problem persists. Well, it persists and my replies continue to go unanswered.

For an app whose value is based largely on its community of users, it's very discouraging to not be able to get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PRICE MATCHING

Gas apps could provide the consumer with a way to start making gas stations compete with each other on pricing much like grocery stores, etc. I believe most retailers offer price matching and or acceptance of competitor coupons so maybe having these apps can start forcing gas stations to become a little bit more competitive within their communities. For the consumer that penny or two difference ultimately doesn't really make a huge difference to us but maybe also by doing this we can start teaching them to be less greedy because that penny across the thousands of people pumping gas…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a few comments about WAZE after using it for some time..

Suggestion 1
    Allow users to set the side the SPEED LIMIT circle appears on...in Australia as in many other countries we drive on the left and sit on the right seat...on Waze, the Large circle with the speed limit is on the far left and designed for cars where u sit on the left side...needs a switch to allow option side that the speed limit appears on...too dangerous and far away to look at it.

Suggestion 2 - THis is a big one...Alert warnings...Where police, speed cameras, construction is reported ahead, it doesnt warn u far in advance...speed cameras i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. add actual pulloff areas on map

Along I-70 in Colorado, we have many areas that are paved pulloff areas that should be added to the map. To many people mark cars as being on the shoulder of the road when they are pulled completely off the road and in a designated pulloff area. This gives false warnings of vehicles on the shoulder of the road.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Time restricted entry to UK roads

There are roads mainly in London, but increasingly around the UK, where there are restrictions on the times that vehicles can enter. This is usually during peak times such as school runs and LTN aka Low Traffic Neighbourhoods. Proceeding into these roads will result in a penalty as they are covered by ANPR technology.

It would be good to have a facility to add these restrictions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Correction: Location of 680 Piper Street in Collierville, TN

Waze directed me to the wrong location for this address, which is a self-storage facility. It was formerly owned by the Piper family and was named Piper Self Storage. The company changed hands 1.5 years ago. The 680 Piper Street is the correct address, but it is NOT located south of the railroad tracks in Collierville. The correct directions would have been: In Collierville, TN, take Byhalia Road North until reaching Hwy. 57 (Poplar Ave.), turn right - go Eastbound approx. a block to the intersection of Hwy. 57 and Hwy. 72. Turn right slightly. Piper Street has no sign…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When any driver is confirmed pick up and that person is cancelling the ride at the end where the traveller cannot get another ride and have

When any driver is confirmed pick up and that person is cancelling the ride at the end where the traveller cannot get another ride and have to hire Uber or Lift and have to pay so much money who will be the responsible person to pay that money, I believe there should be the drivers responsibility to arrange another vehicle or there should be a time limit to cancel the ride by driver and cannot cancel end time. So traveler will have enough time to get another ride on time. There should be assurance for the traveller so he or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop the app suggesting a "better" route during a drive if it'd require a sudden change of lanes/direction

I've just dealt with a user report complaining that their app will sometimes suddenly change the route as they're approaching a major junction, and in order to follow the new route would require a late and potentially dangerous change of lanes.

Given we now have lane guidance and lane count details available in the map data, it should be feasible to work out when it might be a really crazy idea to be telling the user to start following a different route to the one they're currently on, due to the need to make a sudden change of lanes, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Besides Toll route and No toll route there should be a third option: No Toll (except Bridge tolls) route

Besides Toll route and No toll route there should be a third option: No Toll (except Bridge tolls) route
    There should be an option to apply the above choice across the whole route to the destination or state by state or highway by highway.
    For hazards and police, the “Still there” and “ Not there” choice is available only for a short period of time. It’s only after passing the location that one knows whether it is still there or not.
    Generally graphics are poor: the icons for road hazard, police, construction are not intuitive. The graphics of car icons…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Old Pine Road. Ford, VA

Old Pine Road, Ford, VA is not off of Wells Road, Ford, VA. The map is wrong. When they turn off of Wells Road, they go through my parents' farm which is a private driveway. We have a sign posted stating the GPS is wrong but delivery vehicles and others are still going through our land and find out they cannot get through. Please correct it on you map. The only way they can go through is from Baltimore Road, Ford, VA.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Simplified UI for logging common hazards

The idea is to reduce the number of clicks needed for "common" tasks. For example, I mostly use one of the three traffic levels for my side of the other side as well as vehicles stopped on the shoulder, again for both sides. If clicking the Hazard pin popped up this list as simple icons first, it's two clicks to complete any of those common tasks. There could still be a "more" option for other details and if it's a editable list then it could be customised per user.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Store "Personal" Report Categories In Device's Memory

Currently, when you "Send A Report" a coordinate is set(i.e. disabled car on side of road where you are currently located) and "everybody using Waze" sees that "Disabled Car Warning" in their app on their device. I recommend that you allow a user to store several "personal settings/reports" that will be stored in the device your app is on and each time your vehicle approaches that "waypoint/whatever category" a recognizable audible warning will advise you that you are "1/2 mile from _________". Another user was suggesting a report option for "Hazards>On Road>Dangerous Intersection-maybe a Black Point)a point where a lot…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base