Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. behavior report

Hello, you could make waze more responsible if you give the driver a report about his behavior, specially speeding limits.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When any driver is confirmed pick up and that person is cancelling the ride at the end where the traveller cannot get another ride and have

When any driver is confirmed pick up and that person is cancelling the ride at the end where the traveller cannot get another ride and have to hire Uber or Lift and have to pay so much money who will be the responsible person to pay that money, I believe there should be the drivers responsibility to arrange another vehicle or there should be a time limit to cancel the ride by driver and cannot cancel end time. So traveler will have enough time to get another ride on time. There should be assurance for the traveller so he or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The application is always bugging

The app is always crushing like slowing down or freezing and it’s very bad because when you are abroad it’s terrible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Waze please share your info with Google maps. Our development, Glennstone in Kernersville, NC 27284 is not getting their goods and services.

Please share Waze info with Google Maps as our neighbors are not getting their good and services. We have contacted Google maps,neighbors have reported and we have contacted our Town manager. Please help. TYIA
    Kernersville, NC 27284 Glennstone Neighborhood = Lavender Lane, Magenta Way, English Ivy Court, Oleander Court, Beesons Field Dr., and Day Lilly Court.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Answer people’s questions!

Answer people’s questions! Everything I’ve seen about color schemes never answer the continuing issue about the colors used are defined! Even worse, No matter how many people ask the color schemes (especially purple) have never been answered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. indicate lanes open at border crossing

Hello, the border crossing I pass everyday has 2 lanes in each direction. However, for sheer fun, agents maning the border randomly decide to open or close the traffic for cars on the 2nd lane - and the only sign that the 2nd lane is open isn't visible from far away. So cars are backed up on a long line, and it's only when you reach the border post that you realize the 2nd lane was open and you could have gone through much more quickly. It would be useful to be able to quickly flag that the 2nd lane…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have an idea to update the program and the first hand if the work was broadcast live through Facebook in the sense of the occupy the map a

I have an idea to update the program and the first hand if the work was broadcast live through Facebook in the sense of the occupy the map and with the video shows the way estimated anyone with the program work live broadcast to my account Facebook This will hurt the use of the program

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. emergency traffic

Everybody wants to see where Fire, EMS, and police are coming with lights and siren.

But can you also develop an option for them to turn on "lights and siren" mode, and this could ignore oneway streets, simply navigate the fastest-shortest way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Aviso de probabilidade de ter pego multa

Aviso de probabilidade de ter pego multa
    O Waze avisa quando tem radar e qual o limite dele, mas creio que seria de muita utilidade se ao final da viagem fosse enviado um relatório que avisasse se o motorista passou ou não do limite dos radares, assim o alertando de prováveis multas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I am a user of Wase and I live in Sao Paulo / Brazil. I want to suggest that the Wase add information "risk area" in their routes. Because o

I am a user of Wase and I live in Sao Paulo / Brazil. I want to suggest that the Wase add information "risk area" in their routes.
    Because of violence in the cities, many roads are hazardous with slum communities with drug distribution among others.
    If I go to a place that does not know the city .... I would like to be informed if that route can be dangerous.

Very important, for example, to UBER application drivers taking passengers to various locations that do not know.

thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Use Actual Location

A quicker system for entering a location your actually at like home, work or other place that might be of interest to other wazers.
    Such as tap vehicle on the map for some quick useful options. (might be copyright, other Gps systems use this,) but could use something just as simple.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Report roadkill to county

When a water reports roadkill a
    It emails municipality to notify them of it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trend indicator

It would be greta to have a "Trend" indicator for our Home and Work favorites... if time has a increasing trend, we would see a red flag and could postpone departure, waiting until it is green. I used this this morning, but manually updating until I could see a better ETA

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I love your app. My only suggestion is to add Left or Right for things like vehicle on shoulder, etc.

My only suggestion is to add Left or Right for things like vehicle on shoulder, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Could you consider creating a small menu box to the side of Waze app map that allows you to put in the top 3 or more things you post the mos

Could you consider creating a small menu box to the side of Waze app map that allows you to put in the top 3 or more things you post the most :
    like (police /hidden), (hazard/on road/pot hole) and (hazard/shoulder/vehicle stopped) for a one click feature.

Make the side bar menu customizable so we can put in what item we tend to post most or auto fill the side menu with most used post we select. A one-click feature on map would be useful and more accurate when showing location of reported item on road.
    I would imagine not all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bus or a lorry icon

Hello. I work in a tranportation company and sometimes I have to use waze, the issue that it takes me into a small routes that the bus cant navigate through, i would like if your content creators can find us a solution for this issue like adding a bus or a lorry vehicle icon for it to recognize the size of the vehicle and navigate me through the appropriate size road an curves .thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)