Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

389 results found

1. The “Leave at a later time” feature DOES NOT WORK

The “Leave at a later time” feature DOES NOT WORK. It DOES NOT save the destination, and DOES NOT alert me when it’s time to go. I don’t recall whether it ever did, but certainly never my iPhone 12 with iOS 16.x.x or (now) 17.1.1. Wish it did—it would be very convenient

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Safest route i.t.o. crime

In countries like South Africa there are certain high crime areas that should be avoided. If you read the news there are frequent reports of tourists especially, taking a short route unknowingly through a dangerous area and becoming a victim of crime or worse being murdered (sadly this is true). It would be great if one could select a "safest route" option which may not necessarily be the quickest. PLEASE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. erreur d'adresse sur le site

Je suis commerçant d'une boutique Pieces Et Pneus.com à REZE (44400 - France) j'ai déménagé il y a maintenant plus d'un an, et je deplore qu'à ce jour l'adresse apparaissant sur votre site n'est toujours pas actualisée. l'ancienne adresse était 21 Place Pierre Sémard 44400 Rezé et l'actuelle est maintenant PIECES ET PNEUS.com 22 avenue Louise Michel 44400 REZE, je poste ce message car trop nombreuses sont les personnes qui sont encore dirigés vers la mauvaise adresse.
    Je vous remercie pour l'attention que vous voudrez bien m'accorder.
    Cordialement,
    Dominique DANIAU
    dometma@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove certain highways from navigation

Stop putting me on the belt when it’s rush hour and it’s dead stop traffic, I downloaded this app to avoid traffic, not be dumped into it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When a second destination is entered, have the option to keep the first destination as a stop

When a second destination is entered, have the option to keep the first destination as a stop. Currently if we set the second destination as new final destination the first destination is removed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Customized Price/Time rate for routes calculation

Now Waze always propose an option of routes without toll which is good, but not enough for me
    Indeed, very often there is a compromise between full toll and no toll being relevant and worthy (cheaper than full toll, faster than no toll)

To improce the relevency of the routes proposal an adjustable ratio price/time should be considered

For exemple, for a ratio 1€/min, a toll road at 16€ for 20 min gain will be proposed but not another at 12€ for 10min gain compared to no toll option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add More Stops to A Trip

It's very simple, I use Waze when my family and I travel. We have a newborn and a 3-4 year old. We stop about every hour, like clockwork. If we have a 6 hour drive, I can't add multiple stops. I have to start our drive, then add the first stop, restart the drive and add the second stop, etc. Could we get this updated so we get more than one stop in the trip?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Suggest safest itineraries in case of floods

It would be useful for Waze to default to safest routes (ie, least prone to flooding based on historical data which I am sure exists) in case of such weather events (even just suggest it in case it has been raining heavily in the last few days in a given area). The report flood button is not enough - how do I know the alternative itinerary I choose will be better or if no one has yet reported a flood?
    It is becoming increasingly necessary given the climate events the world faces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Leave by

I suggest a "leave by" time as an option similar to the "arrive by" times displayed under the "leave later" when route selecting. For example, if I plan to leave at precisely 4pm (currently 320pm) it would display how long it would take and change as I scrolled through 430pm, 5pm, etc. I haven't seen anything on that yet, unless I missed it. Thanks for the user friendly, simple app, keep it up!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. waze travel

I guess all road travelers would like the following idea.
    It won't be a bad idea if Waze adds an option or button called Waze Travel where the app suggests hotels Airbnb or camping areas for users when they have to travel for more than 8 hours so the distance can be cut in half.
    for example if I am traveling from a country to another and I have more than 8h hours on the road it takes me time to divide the distance locate the road I am tacking and then find hotels around the area.
    so that would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Traffic Reduction in Neighborhoods

With the onset of technology and GPS guided directions, it is quite apparent there is grave concern for the safety of home owners on once quiet and less traveled residential roads.

The number 1 and redundant (and justified, I might add!) complaint is drivers are being directed into populated neighborhoods causing a significant increase in potential risk of accidents.

In my case, for example, I live on a narrow, twisting dirt/gravel road with countless potholes, and no sidewalks for pedestrians or room for folks on horseback.

WAZE sends drivers onto this road because it seems, or appears to be a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. salt chime in wimauma is private gated road

salt chime in Wimauma Florida is private gated road gate has been damaged too many times use lagoon shore blvd off 674 manned 24 hours

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Additional stop for refueling

While travelling with Waze, in a trip that's over X km/mi, there could be a button on the screen next to the reporting button, that automatically adds a gas station as a stop with the least detour from your original trip. So for example it would help out while driving and noticing you are low on fuel, you would push the button, and a stop for the nearest gas station in the next X km/mi would be inserted into your trip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Aide au chauffeur poids lourds

Bonjour je suis chauffeur poids lourd, j’aime beaucoup votre application mais malheureusement elle nous vient pas en aide a100% quand ont exercent notre métier. Faire une mise à jour avec les ponts et leurs hauteurs de signalé serait une excellente idées car malheureusement il n’y a pas énormément de gps qui propose ça. Bonne journée à vous

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop routing very short alternatives to avoid intersection

There are many times when you suggest a less than 500m (in city, 2km out of city) alternative route just to avoid queueing at an intersection/roundabout, but suggested route just makes things worse because this alt route hits exactly in the same intersection, adding zipper delaya!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show fastest route even if have to turn off An go servic rd or back streets

I don’t want to sit in traffic if faster to turn off an go back way for part an turn back on to hwy agin onc moving normal speeds

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve routes in Sonoma County CA

I have been in Sonoma County for 3 months using Waze. Its route planner seems to only used time to determine routes, and sends me over roads with no signal lights at the next turn, blind corners at the turn, and rough roads with active repair work, roads in desperate need of repaving, etc, that save less than 5 minutes on my trip. It should chose routes with signals for left hand turns across highways, turns with no signal at blind corners, and avoid active roadwork. Saving 2 or 3 minutes isn't worth the risk of unprotected turns and potholed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Neccessary vignette

When y go to a destination requiring multiple vignettes, instead of saying you need vignettes and then can't find a way there, show the list of necessary vignette, or even better automatically complete the vignette list and then show the way
    The list to choose freely from is very wide and can't find all y need

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?