Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

260 results found

1. Bring back T-Pain voice

Bring back T-Pain voice. It was the greatest. It made me happy and I personally got 100s of people to dowmload app to her T-Pain by posting Waze navigating mw on. Facebook

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion!
    As you probably know, some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.
    We offer special voices for holidays, events, and just for fun.
    You can use these for the length of the promotion. When the promotion ends, your voice will reset to the default and the voice will no longer appear in the Sound menu.

We hope that you enjoyed the voice while it was available and can’t wait to share more exciting voices to come!

Want to try another voice?

Tap Menu and tap the Settings wheel.
    Tap Voice & sound.
    Tap Voice Language and select the voice you’d like to use.

2. Apple Watch Support

Similar to how Apple Maps works on the Apple Watch, but with Was instead. Please release something, anything, for the Apple Watch.

1,358 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding Apple Watch support.
    Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

3. Bring back Colonel Sanders voice

Make Colonel Sanders navigation voice permanent

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As you probably know, some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.
    You can use these for the length of the promotion. When the promotion ends, your voice will reset to the default and the voice will no longer appear in the Sound menu.

We hope that you enjoyed the voice while it was available and can’t wait to share more exciting voices to come!

Tap Voice & sound.

4. What happened to the kids voices?

I used the kids voice for navigation instructions. From one moment to the other, those voices disappeared! Please bring them back!!

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestions!
    Some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.

Tap Voice & sound.

5. Paid Voice after Free Period Ends

We loved having Stephen Colbert as our chosen voice on Waze. We want to suggest offering the limited voices for payment after the free period ends. We absolutely would pay to keep Stephen on our Waze. You have a lot of Wazers. If a portion purchased for $.99 or $1.99 each voice, it could add up. It would make your customers happy and earn you some revenue.

217 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As you probably know, some of the voices we feature are promotional so they are only available for a limited time.
    You can use these for the length of the promotion.
    We currently don’t offer a paid version of app voices.

Tap Voice & sound.

6. ambulance

What if the ambulance drivers was using Waze as well and I got a message or a siren on my waze as the ambulance approached the location where I was. I would know that there was an ambulance coming on my way and i could pull over in order to let it pass through.

I have no idea about Waze database, but I am sure it is not small. I believe it could be very helpfull to all parties: ambulance would reach hospital fasters; patients would not have the risk to be in traffice and get treatment faster; driver would…

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Multiple stops

I travel for sales and it would be great if you could load all your stops in, say up to 10 or 15 and then Waze would calculate the best and fastest route. Old cd driven gps in Grand Cherokee did that, I could really use that feature now, especially when I am out of my home state.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion.
    This idea has been being discussed for a while and recognized as an important user request.
    We hear the community’s voice and would like to share that while we can’t currently commit to a timeline, we do have plans to create a way to add more than one stop pre-drive.
    We’ll keep the community posted, please stay tuned!

8. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This suggestion will not be implemented for the time being. Adding more and more options to reporting, especially for less popular types of reports such as other side which will also require another window/card, is not something we are aiming for at the moment. Please be aware that other side reporting is already available by voice using the Google Assistant! We believe investing in voice can create essentially a better and more scalable experience and we hope to bring it to more languages soon.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

9. Drive time multiple stops

It used to be that if I had more than one stop programmed, it would display both drive times. Now, it only displays one drive time, and two ETAs instead. This is particularly unhelpful if I'm looking up a drive for later. Could we get the double drive times back, please?
    Also, I'd like to be able to remove the "planned drives", "calendar events" and "Facebook events" from my nav menu. They just get in the way.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This idea has been being discussed for a while and recognized as an important user request.
    We hear the community’s voice and would like to share that while we can’t currently commit to a timeline, we do have plans to create a way to add more than one stop pre-drive.

10. Waze for Emergency vehicles.

Not for the common Waze market. But might be useful for Public safety and emergency situations. Give the "ambulance"(example) Waze and it can help alert all other vehicles of the incoming emergency vehicle and its route. Also it can help navigate the Emergency vehicle to easier routes.

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Carpool

It would be great to be able to tell the app that we are a carpool and get adjusted travel time predictions and routes maximizing use of HOV lanes when beneficial

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a reminder NOT to leave pets in the car in hot weather.

A reminder should pop up to advise wazers NOT to leave pets/animals in the car during the summer or in hot locations. It could be added to the child reminder, or be a separate reminder. The child reminder is great but likely Pets are left more often in cars than children. It's important to add the animals.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring Elvis voice back please!

I am not an Elvis fan at heart. However I LOVE the Elvis voice. Where did he go and can you bring him back please?

122 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestions!
    Some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.

Tap Voice & sound.

14. let user chose display colors the blue font against black is hard to read

let user chose display colors the blue font against black is hard to read

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Keep the Terminator voice!

I just got a notice from Waze that the Terminator voice is going away. PLEASE keep this voice as an option on Waze!

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tap Voice & sound.

16. when looking for a gas station on Saturday, avoid gas stations that are not open in Shabbat

i was looking for nearest Gas station on Saturday near Ramat Gan, Israel, and Waze suggested me the nearest Gas station in Bnei Brak, when i arrived it was closed due to Shabbat. why Waze suggests me a closed Gas station?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Keep C-3PO forever!!

Allow for purchase of premium voices like Arnold and C-3PO!! The regular voices are boring. I would gladly pay a few bucks to get the better voices.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tap Voice & sound.

18. Keep Waze on top of Lock Screen

This is an option to keep waze on top of the lock screen because I shut the screen off during my commute to save battery and when I press the button to turn it on, it still requires me to unlock my phone before getting back to the Waze navigation screen

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Import multiple addresses to allow for best route from the beginning address back to the same ending address LikeMicrosoft streets and trips

Import multiple addresses to allow for best route from the beginning address back to the same ending address Like Microsoft streets and trips

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Android API for starting Waze navigation with multiple stops

Provide an API for starting Waze with multiple destinations

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base