Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

17536 results found

1. "alerts only" mode should include rerouting notifications

Currently, there are 3 sound modes, which is great. "On", "Off" and "Alerts Only". I use "On", when I've never been there before and "Alerts Only" during my daily commute. I love the Alerts Only mode for a daily commute. Problem is, sometimes Waze sees an issue ahead during my commute and only makes a screen notification. I'd really want to be alerted about that.

So I'd like "Alerts Only" to consider a rerouting notification as an alert and not 'normal' navigation instructions.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Arrows to change lanes

it would be interesting to show the application in the phone display, arrows stating that he has to change lanes at one point to get into the next street, for example.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Actualización ranking puntuación

Buenas tardes desde España, me gustaría visualizar la fecha y hora de la última actualización de puntos cuando miro la pantalla de ranking.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Navigation to area instead of address ניווט לאיזור במקום לכתובת ספציפית

Driving to an address to find nearby parking? Going to drop a passenger somewhere?

When navigating to a specific address (current option) you won't always get the shortest way. For example the house you want to get to is just across the street from you- wayz can take navigate you to a U turn or worse.
    My suggestion- add on option "drive to area"- you put an address and radius (or make few radius options) and wayz will create the fastest way to that radius.

מחפש חניה ליד הבית? נוסע להוריד מישהו ליד כתובת? הווייז לא תמיד ייקח אותך בדרך…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Police Car in the middle

On the open interstate highways in the USA the State Highway Patrol sit in the middle but I don't know which direction the police is shooting. If there is a "middle" option, it would alert Waze users of either direction. Not only one side of the highway

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calculo tiempo en horas desde punto a hasta punto b

Por el momento waze te calcula la distancia y tiempo desde donde este tu dispositivo móvil hasta donde te vayas a desplazar, sin embargo podría tener la opción de calcular desde cualquier punto a a cualquier punto b , dando como resultado el tiempo y distancia entre ambos puntos.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to block users/private messages from certain users

You should be able to block certain users or, if this already possible, it should be made obvious how to do so.

I am repeatedly getting private messages from the same non-friend user. I can't reply to the messages or see who this person is, yet he is somehow repeatedly finding me. It does not make me feel secure and I shouldn't have to turn off private messaging entirely just to avoid one weirdo.

(Also, make turning off private messaging actually work because I got another one from him today somehow, even though I turned them off.)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Saving Lives Warning People in Brazil

Hello Waze and Everyone! For the third time I heard a really sad story here in Brazil. First let me tell you: waze made a revolucion in how me and everyone moves around here. But the thing is that in Brazil we have a thing called favelas. Favelas are wood "homes" made by poor people because they dont have anywhere else to live. Favelas are very dangerou places, and once you get in you'll probably end up dead, just like how happened this weekend in Rio because a 70 year old couple end up going there via waze. They typed…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bloquer quelqu'un

il y a les amis et il y a certaines personnes que l'on aimerait pouvoir bloquer
    faire en sorte que cette personne ne nous envoie plus de demande d'amité,
    qu'elle ne puisse pas nous voir sur la carte et qu'elle n'ait accès à aucune information nous concernant.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Recurso para forçar o programa a reconhecer que você mudou de via expressa pra local ou vice-versa (o gps às vezes nao percebe)

Poderia ser adicionado um recurso para forçar o programa a reconhecer que você mudou de uma via expressa pra uma local ou vice-versa (o gps nao percebe que você mudou, pois sao poucos metros que as separam). Por exemplo, nas Marginais às vezes o trânsito piora repentinamente e você percebe que é melhor mudar de via, embora o waze insista que você permaneça na via atual. E quando você muda, ele não consegue perceber que você mudou, e desta forma não recalcula a rota. Penso em um botão do tipo "mudei de via" e setas para a esquerda ou direita.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like WAZE to calculate an entire route of many addresses

I deliver newspapers to many addresses and would like WAZE to calculate the entire route including all the stopovers. Would this be possible?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. se requiere aumentar el tamaño de los iconos son poco visibles ademas se requiere aumentar el tiempo de avisos de alertas

se requiere aumentar el tamaño de los iconos son poco visibles ademas se requiere aumentar el tiempo de avisos de alertas

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. פונקציות איי גו

שהווייז יאפשר כל מני דברים הקיימים בג'יפיאסים מתחרים. למשל מהירות מותרת. לא מספיק לציין מה המהירות שלי, ציינו גם מהי המהירות המותרת. התראה על מכמונת מהירות אנא אפשרו התראה קולית של צפצופים הולכים ומתחזקים במקום מילים. אפשרו מצפן, מידע על גובה מעל פני הים. התראה על מעבר על המהירות המותרת בבחירה לפי אחוז. למשל שיתריע רק אם עוברים 20% מעליה. מסכים מתקדמים עם מידע נוסף להרחבה שיהיו ניתנים לבחירה בלחיצה.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When returning rental car to airport, Waze to ask "do you want to stop for gas?"

Traveler returning to airport to drop rental needs to stop for gas. Waze to ask "do you want to stop for gas?" and provides location of close stations

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Seria de grande utilidade de assim como é possivel informar localização da policia,informar também locais perigosos onde ocorrem assaltos.

Seria de grande utilidade de assim como é possivel informar localização da policia,informar também locais perigosos onde ocorrem assaltos, principamente em determinados horários, onde o perigo de assalto é maior.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Incorrect mark spot

Sometimes when we encounter police or accident, it takes time to get to the phone and load the app to mark the spot. Most of the time, we mark it about 2 miles after the actual spot. I suggest to edit the mark forward or backwards to ensure accuracy. Also adding cancel button when adding the spot.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make the nav text (under the distance) white instead of light blue to improve contrast

The current navigation text is light blue on black (which becomes dark gray under most lighting conditions) lacks contrast and becomes unreadable in many situations. Also would be good to allow for user-selectable text size to take advantage of larger displays (6 and 6 plus).

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bring back the all reports feature. It was so much easier to view and figure out what areas to avoid, etc.

Bring back the all reports feature. All we have now in reports is to add a new report. We do not have one convinient area to view current reports, such as road closures, construction, and many more.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Creat some function to help find lost dogs

In Brazil there are many cases of owners who losts their dogs. They seek their dogs for days, weeks and even months on the streets. I believe it would help a lot if you would create any option to warn when some user find a lost dog on the streets. Thanks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base