Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16632 results found

1. Incluir função evitar ferry-boat ou balsa

Apesar se na seção de ajuda dizer que tem essa opção ela não não existe. Uso waze todo dia mas depois da última atualização ficou muito ruim. Para ir até o trabalho posso pegar o ferry-boat ou a BR 101. Sempre coloquei para evitar pedágio para o waze me guiar pela 101. Caso o trânsito estivesse muito ruim valeria a pena ir pelo ferry. Mas na última atualização tiraram o ferry-boat como pedágio e o pior.... nas rotas alternativas não sugere a BR 101. ODIEI!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Multi-stop route feature

When you want to stop at several points along your route you should have the ability to set multiple destinations

2,325 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would it be conceivable that Waze could add a category that alerts customers to the length of security lines at airports?

How about posting waiting times for security lines at airports, this is a no brainier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Waze cop alert

From the goverment we would like to support and use the application, sharing a lot of information, but can not because of the polemic cop alert. Waze have to eliminate that tool to integrate the information that provides the government

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Horse-riding

It would be great if you could mark yourself as a slow-moving hazard for other Wazers to be alerted to on their screens as they drive.

Imagine you are riding a horse on a narrow country lane. Considerate drivers slow right down when passing riders on horseback to avoid spooking the horses.

If you could declare yourself a rider on horseback, and had your phone with you then other Waze users could be alerted to your presence well before rounding the very last corner and needing to brake suddenly.

This could reduce accidents between horses and cars.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Onde estacionei?

Para quem é mais distraído seria interessante ter uma opção para marcar no mapa o ponto onde estacionou para encontrar o carro na hora de voltar...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New voice - Jenny Slate

Let Marcel the Shell or Gidget from The Secret Life of Pets deliver your guidance. It. Would. Be. Amazing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability for people without smart phones

People without smart phones living near an area need a way to give warnings when road conditions will adversely affect drivers.
    An example of this is the road construction at the intersection of 13th & Glendale, Topeka, KS that includes an abrupt 7" drop-off, which began about 11:00am June 9th.
    Official details of entire project available are at http://www.topeka.org/pdfs/Tax/HillsdaleHandout.pdf
    If non-drivers could just post an icon for Wazes users to be alerted to an 'unconfirmed' issue, Wazes drivers would at least know there is a reason to be extra alert, and the issue could more easily be safely confirmed by…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Open Top Option

I dive a convertible and can't hear the voice with the top down. The text at the top of the map is too small to read with a quick glance. Please add an open top option to split the screen and provide a large text area to show the next navigation step and count down the distance to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. favourite gas station price list (either highlighted on map or make a separate tab with list of them)

I live in big city /distance between work and home is 10+ km/. that means I dont see all gas stations around me (waze shows only 3km around your actual position). I would prefer to have a list or possibility to browse on map gas stations I am interested in. Or make them favourable and show them always on map .. so I can easily check where is the lowest price. without setting to navigate me home and going to the option to see any nearby gas stations on may way to/from work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Are there Wazer's in front of me?

Are there active WAZE users going my way in front of me 2 or 3 miles ahead. Important on less traveled roads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Suzy Essman voice

Please use Suzy Essman's voice as Suzy Green on curb to yell at drivers and insult them when they make wrong turns.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. All of the colors are nice but im 54 and find it distracting and hard to see. Wish we had and option to choose old style. Also we need a qui

All of the colors are nice but im 54 and find it distracting and hard to see. Wish we had and option to choose old style. Also we need a quick action button for when we get passed an the Interstate by a police .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. אופס התקשורת עם שרת הניווט נכשלה

אופס לא התקבלה תוצאת הניווט בזמן הקצוב, נסה שוב מאוחר יותר. הודעות מיותרות בלשון המעטה ונימוס, הודעות זוועה שמצדיקות את פיטורי כולכם לרבות נשיא גוגל בלשון בוטה. את מי מעניין לדעת שאיבדתם קשר עם השרת? מה אתם מצפים? הודעת ניחומים? אתכם בצערכם? מסכנים שלי, איבדתם קשר עם השרת, רוצים זר פרחים? די לטמטום! מה כן לעשות אתם יודעים, לכתוב מחפש רשת... לא ברור? אם לא מספיק ברור תוסיפו אין קשר לשרת, מחפש רשת... אבל לא לתקוע לנו בפרצוף את ההודעה, ועוד היא לא נעלמת מעצמה. חבל שחברה כה מתקדמת לא מבינה זאת לבד, אז אני אסביר. צריך שני מצבי עבודה,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. iPod assess while navigating

waze is an excellent navigation app. I waze is a great navigation app. I even think its better than google maps and motion gpx. The only feature that it is missing is access to your iPod on the iPhone while navigating, like motion gpx has . Please add this feature on.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Additional reporting options.

Two immediately spring to mind:
    1. when reporting a weather hazard, it would be great to be able to report "sunstrike".
    2. the only way to report a stopped car is as an object on the side of the road. The only hazards on the road are things like construction. I have had multiple occassions where I have come across a vehicle stopped on the road. These have not been an accident, rather they have been due to breakdown. An option in the "on road/in lane" category to advise of a stopped vehicle would be great.

I love the app…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Seria interessante mostrar o horário de início do percurso, para saber quanto tempo foi gasto

Seria interessante mostrar o horário de início do percurso, para saber quanto tempo foi gasto

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Founded little error

I found one "big bug". When i login first time so i had to write my name but i was signed in google apps on my phone and Waze fill this field with my login "email" and password in plain text so Everyone could see my password to gmail.
    I write example for better understanding: I had "anonym@gmail.com" in field Name and "password123" in field Last Name.
    I know it is my fail (i should not save my password in my phone) but i think lots of people use it like me.

Sorry for my English and i…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Prevent autocentre when browsing map

When looking at the map and examining traffic in the area, even if the car is in motion as a passenger, the autocentre insists often losing where i am looking ahead, so when i am flicking the map it should stay where i am at until i press autocentre button of some sort.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base