Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16648 results found

1. "What if?" function - once i picked a route i'd like to know if i picked a best one and what happened meanwhile on other routes

"What if?" function - once i picked a route i'd like to know if i picked a best one and what happened meanwhile on the routes that i ignored

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make the "turn off" button close to the Waze\Options\Navigation button on the lower left

In order to access the power button, the bottom button on the lower left with the Waze logo needs to be pressed first. In the new Waze version the power button has been moved to the top-right side of the screen, the furthest possible location from the previous button pressed. This makes shutting down Waze difficult, uncomfortable, and more time consuming when performed in one hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Essential + Limited voice navigation during phone call

When making phone calls in the car, voice navigation can be highly distracting, yet it's still important to have critical turn-by-turn navigation when you're headed to an unfamiliar destination.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. place notices NOT on the road

If possible. Extend the bubles notices farther from the road and car with lines or arrows. At times we cant see the road anymore. And i believe its more important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. problems with WAZE

today i was going to my work using WAZE in Geneva / Switzerland, when the app sent me to a street that i was not allowed to be during school period so the police stopped me and gave me a fine of CHF 100. I would like to hear back from WAZE, i can certainly give more details abt the location, details of the fine, etc etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My idea is give me my points back. I was about to get my crown, since the update I lost all points. Had to start at baby again, sucks!!!

Give ptpilot1 back his points. Had to start again as ptpilot2. How do I get my points back???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We want all reports back

Version 4.0 is very bad, full of bugs. Use waze since its release and I can say that are killing the app !!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. stingray460

I am unable to reset my P/W with email and my mobile tele reset is not working my user name is stingray460 I may have an old not used email associated with this please help
    paul@harvyusa.com
    9175533446 tel #
    sent contact here because their was not other contact point
    thank you
    Paul Murtha

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. save our lives

i want to share an idea with waze which it works to save the drivers lives.
    i suggest to the waze owners to develop the waze app and to make it warn the drivers when they are about to be in a car accident .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. redlight calculation

Can you calculate red lights by using current users data when they stop and start?
    When I drive home you then could give me an estimation on the speed to keep to hit green all the way or to hit green at the right time or wait the least amount of time at a red light.

Some lights change every minute and others at different intervals but could you figure this out using gps data (speed etc.)?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Off Semaphore

Including danger warning for when the lights off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring back old version

I previously liked the Waze App, it was easy to read. Then you made everything a lot smaller and I can't use it because I can't see it. I am not the only one. Why did you change a good thing. Bring back the old version!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reinstate function to See a list of reports near your location

In the current version we can no longer see a list of reports near your location. This was a very useful function to allow a user to decide if, when and where to go, without having to first plug in a navigating destination.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What happened to the Reports and All reports pages in last version? Missing it now is a reason to uninstall.

What happened to the Reports and All reports pages in last version? Missing it now is a reason to uninstall.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have had no contact and my Waze has been blank for over a month. Sad that you care so little about your "Wazers". Don't waste your time

I have had no contact and my Waze has been blank for over a month. Sad that you care so little about your "Wazers". Don't waste your time - I'll just uninstall Waze and move on. Plenty of other nav apps out there. Thanks for nothing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change the report location to be entered on the Map at the point you are when you start the Report

It appears to me that the point your update goes in on the map, is where you are when you complete the report. By the time you complete the report, you are hundreds of feet to 1/2 mile from the point of the actual problem or issue. Like if there is an object in the road which is kind of too late if another user doesn't see the report until after they hit the object. If you mark the spot on the map where the report was started, then it would be much more accurate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 10 TOP THINGS TO INCLUDE ON WAZE

Hi wazers around the world! ok this is my idea: 1-on my waze/my car it needs the design of a bycicle (most of wazers use a bycicle) the design oggi a disable car, the design of a person 2- bycicle and bike mode abd pedestrian mode3- record our ways like AUTOGUARD 4- find others wazers like LATITUDE OF GOOGLE. 5-sync. With Facebook in order to find the friends 6- show meteo and animated meteo on 3d map 7-the real time display on map 8-show gas station,bar,ristorant,ATM like google along the way..8- private chit chat with a friend 9- car mode…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello, I just went on a very long road trip. Your app is awesome! You do know it's going to die in one to two years righy? ereqis@gmail.com

You are a dying app. I know several ways to get you're upgraded and sell this app before it becomes a thing of the past you really have to sell this in a year or two because car manufactured are already integrating you app as standard. I know several things
    They have not come up with. I'll tell you for a small intellectual free, but you do not have long to sell this app.
    Jay
    Arboroneinc@icloud.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. נטרול אפליקציות מסיחות דעת בעת הפעלת התכנה

בעת הפעלת האפליקציה לאחר אחד העדכונים הבאים תתרחש באופן אוטומאטי מלא או לאחר אישור המשתמש ביטול /השבתת אופציית משלוח ס.מ.ס, נטרול מערכות קבלת ומשלוח הודעות ווטסאפ, שליחת וקבלת מיילים ועוד כל פעולה אחרת שתוגדר כמסכנת את הנהג והנוסעים.
    המשתמש יוכל לבחור איזה אפליקצייה או תכונה תבוטל לאחר הפעלת ה"וייז" באופן מלא או חלקי.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. En Montevideo me manda a girar hacia calles flechadas, no toma en cuenta los semáforos, no entiendo cómo en el resto del mundo funciona bien

En Montevideo me manda a girar hacia calles flechadas, no toma en cuenta los semáforos, no entiendo cómo en el resto del mundo funciona bien. Además está todo el tiempo tapando la pantalla con publicidad, justo cuando uno va manejando y no tiene tiempo de ponerse a despejarla. POR AHORA ME PARECE UNA PORQUERÍA, PERO EN MI TRABAJO TENGO QUE USARLO IGUAL. DEBERÍA DARLES VERGÜENZA. Las personas pueden accidentarse, en fin, si tuviese frente a mí al desarrollador, le diría muchas más cosas a la cara.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base