Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16652 results found

1. 10 TOP THINGS TO INCLUDE ON WAZE

Hi wazers around the world! ok this is my idea: 1-on my waze/my car it needs the design of a bycicle (most of wazers use a bycicle) the design oggi a disable car, the design of a person 2- bycicle and bike mode abd pedestrian mode3- record our ways like AUTOGUARD 4- find others wazers like LATITUDE OF GOOGLE. 5-sync. With Facebook in order to find the friends 6- show meteo and animated meteo on 3d map 7-the real time display on map 8-show gas station,bar,ristorant,ATM like google along the way..8- private chit chat with a friend 9- car mode…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello, I just went on a very long road trip. Your app is awesome! You do know it's going to die in one to two years righy? ereqis@gmail.com

You are a dying app. I know several ways to get you're upgraded and sell this app before it becomes a thing of the past you really have to sell this in a year or two because car manufactured are already integrating you app as standard. I know several things
    They have not come up with. I'll tell you for a small intellectual free, but you do not have long to sell this app.
    Jay
    Arboroneinc@icloud.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. נטרול אפליקציות מסיחות דעת בעת הפעלת התכנה

בעת הפעלת האפליקציה לאחר אחד העדכונים הבאים תתרחש באופן אוטומאטי מלא או לאחר אישור המשתמש ביטול /השבתת אופציית משלוח ס.מ.ס, נטרול מערכות קבלת ומשלוח הודעות ווטסאפ, שליחת וקבלת מיילים ועוד כל פעולה אחרת שתוגדר כמסכנת את הנהג והנוסעים.
    המשתמש יוכל לבחור איזה אפליקצייה או תכונה תבוטל לאחר הפעלת ה"וייז" באופן מלא או חלקי.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. En Montevideo me manda a girar hacia calles flechadas, no toma en cuenta los semáforos, no entiendo cómo en el resto del mundo funciona bien

En Montevideo me manda a girar hacia calles flechadas, no toma en cuenta los semáforos, no entiendo cómo en el resto del mundo funciona bien. Además está todo el tiempo tapando la pantalla con publicidad, justo cuando uno va manejando y no tiene tiempo de ponerse a despejarla. POR AHORA ME PARECE UNA PORQUERÍA, PERO EN MI TRABAJO TENGO QUE USARLO IGUAL. DEBERÍA DARLES VERGÜENZA. Las personas pueden accidentarse, en fin, si tuviese frente a mí al desarrollador, le diría muchas más cosas a la cara.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Roam free in parking lot

If a parking lot is marked as a landmark in WME, let the client roam freely within the area without 'snapping' to the nearest road. The advantage is that your location relative to entry/exit can be seen and the screen doesn't jump all over the place trying to guess which lane/road you are nearest.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. signal power needs to increase specially in NYC

In nyc it looses signal more than usual. There are times when its aggravating specially when a person is working for Uber. Recently it has started to act very negatively when used destinations are asked for back to back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Is there support? I'm trying to verify my account to enable access to my phone's contacts and there's no place to enter the verification cod

I'd think this would be something that you'd receive notices about and want to fix. It's a major capability I used in previous versions, but when I moved to a new phone, I can't get access to my contacts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. hungary2

Dear Developers, I need you help!!! Waze is a really great software I live it, but someone in Hungary killing it and it makes me mad! I tried to contact the hungarian team, but useless. :(

The problem: there is a "user" called: hungary2 This "user" is a bot, it show all the forecasted police activity in the whole country.
    As a result of this the very often country map is full with police icons. (every 10-15 kms)
    I think it is a useless thing and just annoying.

Could you take a look at this problem? Perhaps it would be…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. NO SOMOS LATINOS ¡¡¡¡¡¡ NO HABLAMOS EL IDIOMA LATIN , ENTIENDAN , HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL , COMO EN ESPAÑA Y OTRAS PAISES DEL MUNDO

NO SOY LATINA , AQUI EN MEXICO COMO EN OTROS PAISES , NO SE HABLA EL LATIN , SOLO EL ESPAÑOL , Y SOMOS IBERO AMERICANOS , POR FAVOR QUE ACASO NO FUERON A LA ESCUELA ????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. drive scheduling

The only problem with the new "drive scheduling several days in advance" feature is that the display takes so long to refresh after the day is entered and before the hour is entered that I originally thought the program got hung!! I discovered that I have to leave it alone for about a minute, and it will process the command and continue eventually. SO MY SUGGESTION is either to shorten the processing time, OR to display a status message every 10 seconds, so the user knows that the app is still processing and has not hung up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. אני קורא לזה וויז אופניים

אני מאמין שכבר חשבו על זה
    לשלב וויז גם לרוכבי האופניים שיוכל לקצר את הזמן להגעה לנקודה מסוימת בדרך המהירה ביותר בתוך העיר או להכינס מסלולים אופניים שנמצאים בארץ
    אשמח לתגובה

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. show traffic on different level of the road

Waze must be able to show traffic on different level of the road.
    some road have ground level and upper road.
    we can not see it easily on Waze

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How about annoucing police or traffic jams by voice instead of pop ups.

Announcing in the voice warning police in area or traffic ahead in x miles.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It's a good idea to have the option of adding a warning that the area, street or neighborhood etc by where will move the car is DANGEROUS

24 hours ago I had an accident that marked my life incredibly , I waze shot by an alternate route as the main highway was closed by arrangements . I collided and the worst was not that was in the area where I crashed . I do this because I want to know if there is any way that the waze app you can incorporate a notice as DANGER, DANGER ZONE between another , and so one assesses whether or not to go for it. Because I am a driver which much of the time with the app is run,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Good Morning. I would suggest that the application also identify if it were a TAXI and may indicate Bus Corridors as a good alternative. Her

Good Morning.
    I would suggest that the application also identify if it were a TAXI and may indicate Bus Corridors as a good alternative.
    Here in São Paulo, the TAXI can walk in some exclusvias lanes for buses.
    it certainly would help a lot.

CLAUDIO MANOEL ASSUNÇÃO
    klaudio.dinho@gmail.com
    CPF 522.58.236-68

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. use via the tethering the GPS chip of an iPhone to operate WAZE on a device without a GPS chip (iPad wifi for example)

use via the tethering the GPS chip of an iPhone to operate WAZE on a device without a GPS chip (iPad wifi for example)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. FAVELAS NO RIO DE JANEIRO

Bom dia,
    Sou moradora da regiao serrana do RJ, Teresopolis. Eu e meu marido fomos a Madureira-RJ e colocamos no Waze o nome da rua....qdo estávmos a uns 15 a 20 minutos para chegar, o waze me informou um caminho alternativo no qual eu chegaria 4 minutos antes, então eu e meu marido seguimos. Mas como já conhcemos o RJ, começamos a estranhar o caminho que estávamos indo, ou seja, íamos para uma favela em Parada de Lucas, lugar perigosíssimo...então meu marido deu a marcha ré no meio da rua e retornamos...sei que infelizmente moro em uma cidade que vive…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. בבקשה סמנו אייקון של ג'יפ על מסלולים המכילים דרכי עפר!

בבקשה סמנו אייקון של ג'יפ על מסלולים המכילים דרכי עפר, אחרת אם לא מסמנים בהגדרות ללא דרכי עפר, מוצאים את עצמכם תקועים עם האוטו בשביל עפר צר ללא דרך לחזור, דופקים את האוטו... זה היה מפחיד!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to save a location using website and downloading on your mobile

It would be nice to get an option to save some locations (to favorite) using Waze through website and then download it on your mobile.

Third-party companies can also have a button to add to their site (as Facebook/Twitter and others) so you can save the location on your Waze.

This way will be more easy to save a favorite and a location as soon as I find it while doing a websearch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base