Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Popping up a notification on Sunday about how great Waze is just reminds me that my weekend is almost over.

Popping up a notification on Sunday about how great Waze is just reminds me that my weekend is almost over.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. my dail standard route to work blocked

warning if my daily standard route to work is blocked. because im not glued to waze on my daily route, and in case of block, i end up in hell because i notice too late

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove Dressbarn Hilliard, Ohio

Dressbarn is closed in Hilliard Ohio. It still is an option on directions and map!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sharing Routes With Friends

The sharing tool from Whatsapp is not so accurate, so it would be very nice to have something to like that but functional. The main idea is an option that you could save the actual route that you're running and export this to your friends, it would be very useful for trips to countryside and rural areas.And in urban areas sometimes you may not want the shorter or the faster way but the safer way. - general

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Become a social cabbies dispatches network

I am an advocate for taxi drivers in broward county Florida we need a universal cabs dispatcher,you already have the right tools for that. So all need is get on board.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Simple directions

Have an optional exit/route only spoken feature... And instead of saying "stay right to 90 West, Marina Del Rey"... Just say "stay right for 90 West"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The application paves the route taking into account the quality of the road surface and the condition of the road as a whole.

The application paves the route taking into account the quality of the road surface and the condition of the road as a whole.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pronounce continue forward when misleading exit on highway

Sometimes there are more than one exits to citt on highway. This can be misleading hence if possible add option to pronounce "continue forward" for such exits.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add address book labels for phone numbers when sharing trip

I have recently shared trips with friends whose numbers I have in my address book, but numbers I wouldn't know. When I share my trip and search for my friend's name, I see that they have 3 phone numbers. Which one is their mobile? I have no idea! Why? because the numbers aren't labeled!

I could pick one but I might be sending my trip to their work fax number. A lot of good that would do. The only thing I can do is exit the app, look them up in my address book, memorize their mobile number, re-enter Waze,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. College marketing

I hope you had a good holiday! I wanted to reach out about college/campus marketing and see if that was on your radar – campus influencers/brand reps for Waze. My company specializes in unique marketing campaigns specific to the college audience (18-24). We have TREMENDOUS reach in the space.

We also work with Wholefoods, Sweetarts, Nudestix, Bed Head and other fun brands. I’d love to get on a short call to discuss what we do and how we help brands connect with the college-aged consumers.

Do you have time to speak end of this week?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make Waze icon change appearance when Waze is 'asleep'

Often I put Waze to sleep, or try, only to find out, hours later, that it woke up as I was leaving and it has been eating my battery for hours.
    Please figure out a way to change it icon's appearance so I know it is sleeping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. warn and alert abuot Safety guards (משמרות בטיחות). the driver will know that he should slow his speed and will know that there is a delay

warn and alert abuot Safety guards (משמרות בטיחות). the driver will know that he should slow his speed
    and will know that there is a delay in is trip

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Help clients to recover lost points

Good afternoon. Use your wonderful product daily for over almost three years now. 12 year-old son downloaded app for me. Accumulated around 175,000 points, when a young nephew erased it from my phone.

How can I recover points when initial download listed my phone number instead of an email? Nothing has changed whatsoever with my account but informed that I simply have to open a new account and eat over two years of voluntary support to my fellow Wazers!!

Account was HazyMcLar under Larry Hay at phone number 4167954830. Was not able to open new account under same name. New…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. sergiokst29@hotmail.com

Seria ideal colocar rota para carretas ,caminhos com rota de restrições ajudaria muito nosso irmao carreteiro restrições ajudaria muito nossos irmão carreteiro .. obrigado

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3D

I think it might be a smart move to introduce 3D buildings when driving in narrow city streets. It would make life easier for our users - e.g knowing exactly when to make a turn in complicated Tel Aviv streets!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pouvez vous développer la Détection voiture radar privatisée qui arrive dans l'Ouest

Contre les voitures radars banalisées qui arrivent, est il possible de developper un système pour les signaler ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When you use the hazardous notification as to car inside a room please traffic jam put a time so that we will know if it was an hour ago giv

When you use the notification of the hazards the head put a time on it it helps make a decision to take that route or another route if it was an hour ago that has it may not be there by now

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enlever cette barre immonde

Supprimer cette faute de goût, lorsqu’on lance Waze on a la loupe de recherche et un champ vide a sa droite avec haut parleur + une petite barre d’une autre couleur en dessous... On est en 2020 on mérite des design sobre

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can we make inputs from the radio screen? It is distracting to have to reach for the phone to clear the pop up windows.

Can we make inputs from the radio screen? I find it distracting to have to reach for the phone to clear the pop up windows.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base