Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I had startup company in Egypt , connecting Doctors with patients through GPS , how can we be partner

Unique Mobile app ( tabibycare) - underprocess -that connects patients with physicians,pharmacies & labs via GPS , they will be directed to waze .. how can we be apartners ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. שמי דן הדני וקוד הזהוי שלי הוא 4636. יש לי כמה בעיות עם התוכנה WAZE 1. יש לי טלפון סמסונג 4 NOTE . יש לי גם דיבורית בלוטוט של Buddy.

שמי דן הדני וקוד הזהוי שלי הוא 4636.
    יש לי כמה בעיות עם התוכנה WAZE
    1. יש לי טלפון סמסונג 4 NOTE . יש לי גם דיבורית בלוטוט של Buddy. במשך שנתיים הכל עבד בסדר, לפני כחודשיים ימים הדיבורית הפסיקה להעביר הורואות של WAZE דרך הדיבורית למרות ששיחות הטלפון מעובירה ונשמעים בסדר.
    2. תוכנת ההפעלה של הטלפון היא כמובן אנדרואיד אחרונה. אינני מצליח לתקן שגיעות כתיב או למחוק כתובות בלתי נחוצות.
    אנא, תמצאו פתרון לשתי בעיות דחופות.
    בעיה פחות דחופה היא דחיפת פתרונות כמו הצעות לקחת נוסע. למה אין כפתור לאישר הסכמת שמוש הצאה זו שהיא עבורי לא רלונתית. כאשר…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. GPS problem continues.

I am having a lot of trouble using waze in Atlanta, where the program regularly has trouble fixing the GPS signal. It seems to know where it is, but then loses the ability to fix precisely where it is. It may or may not come back on again a little later. I am about to switch to a different gps program because Waze is not functional. I have an iPhone. Please fix it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. sou presidente de uma entidade filantropica onde atendemos 200 crianças temos radio on line que tal parceria 3 setor troca banners bananafm

sou presidente de uma entidade filantropica onde atendemos 200 crianças temos radio on line que tal parceria 3 setor troca banners bananafm.com.br email produtorbob@hotmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fraud Detection

Hi Team,

I haven't used waze carpool much but I have got to know that there is a bug in waze which allows users to make as much as 1500-2000 dollars every month by taking advantage of waze promotions. This is a big fraud which a lot of people are doing. Since waze does not check if the rider and driver actually drove to the destination, two people schedule rides for a week at once. They set the ride distance as far as possible. 5 dollars will be deducted from rider accounts but drivers will get 12 dollars because of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Voice prompts to turn or exit need to be more than .1 miles from the turn or ecot

On freeways the voice prompt should start at least one mile in advanCe

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. work on the road with new speed limit

3) each work on the road (construction site) always has a different speed limit (there is a speed reduction and ... often a speed camera nearby): the wazer must be able to easily enter the new speed limit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am so sad that I lost my calico cat icon when they pushed out the stupid batman experience. I lost it trying to go back to 'normal'

I want my calico cat icon back. Please, we have to have a way to go back and get things after trying an 'experience'. I'm sorry I ever did it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. WAZE changing my usual route

I just wish WAZE would let me know the reason why it wants to change my usual route to something different. I was working 30 min away from home and one day it routed me in a different direction. Turns out, at the 20min mark was an accident and it had the traffic stopped. Just wish it told me the reason why.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Demande d'alerte et d'infos

Pourquoi ne pas avoir d'info URGENCE par waze lors d'une catastrophe comme nous avons connu hier pour la chute du pont de Gêne ? nous étions perdus....
    De plus, sans rapport...pourquoi pas d'alerte repos toutes les 2 heures sur waze?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Avoid Tollways Toggle Switch on app home screen.

Is it possible to have the "Avoid Tollways" toggle switch on the app home/map screen? Some days I'm happy to pay toll, others not so much. But to get to that switch in the app you have to hit search>settings>navigation>avoid toll roads. Would be much easier/quicker to have the switch on the map screen. Would also mean you could compare the two different travel times (toll vs non toll) quicker and see if the toll is worth paying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a report feature

Add a report police pursuit notification ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Walkers + safety

Hi,

I can see that your app specializes on people who drive (use a car) on Cities, but in my city the majority of the people walk or used public transportation so I was thinking if you would like to add special features designed specifically for pedestrians with features of safety and suggestions of routes? I have an idea of how could it work!! please contact me if you are interested. Thanks, have a great day!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Safety for women's and old people

Sir I have a great idea.these idea save girls and women's from rapes and harassment and robberys and health emergency for old people also.so these features many people like this.so you got more users around the world

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Having the option to disregard traffic when driving a bike as traffic has no impact on a bike

Dear Team at Waze,

I am a great supporter of your app. Thank you !

Actually I drive my motorbike more than my car and I love using Waze in both cases.

However, I suggest you set a function we can use when driving a bike because, as you may konw, in France, bikes are used to avoid traffic.
    Therefore, traffic has no incidence on time and should not have any incidence on the recomended itinerary.

Or maybe simply put a button saying « disregard traffic jams »

I can see many bikers in Paris using Waze, I am sure,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Truk

Saya pengendara truk di indonesia ada beberapa jalan toll di jam ter tentu yang tida bisa di lintasi kendara an truk contoh toll dalam kota di jam 06: samapai 22:00 bisa kah waze memberikan arahan supaya di map waze husus truk trimakasih

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update the iPhone user manual in the wiki

Please update the iPhone user manual in the wiki, it doesn't resemble the current shipping app at all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. innovation

I have an innovative, effective marketing plan for Waze maps, which consists of a plan for delivery within the UK which has been designed by myself. Please email me @charleskamara@hotmail.co.uk to know any further.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base