Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

448 results found

1. Health and Safety

Dear Waze Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m reaching out to offer a suggestion that could significantly enhance the safety of vulnerable road users, including cyclists and pedestrians, through your navigation platform.

As both a cyclist and a pedestrian, I’m deeply concerned about road safety and believe that integrating cyclist and pedestrian awareness alerts into Waze could make a substantial difference in reducing accidents and fostering a safer road environment for all.

Specifically, when providing navigation guidance to drivers, incorporating alerts for both cyclists and pedestrians at junctions could help mitigate potential risks and ensure compliance with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Automated Incident Emergency Detection & Location Screen Change and 3 type descriptor

Unless it is your day job, and even then, most people faced with an emergency situation either as a victim or a witness, especially in a vehicle, will suffer immense rushes of adrenaline pumping around the body, any injuries invoke confusion as delayed shock sets in.

Is there/ can there be any rapid single panic-proof (user option selected) - such as 5 second hold of fingers on the screen in two places simultaneously or gyroscopic sudden impact detection via phone or user holds max/min volume buttons at their max point for a duration (viz like Apple power down) - depending…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please make icons more “mature”

Please give me an optional set of icons that don’t make me think I am 5 years old, watching Bob the Builder on television.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Musi

There is a wonderful app, called Musi, that plays music directly from YouTube WITHOUT ads. You only pay $7 to remove the onscreen ads, and even then it lasts forever because it’s tied to the account.

Waze has 3 million reviews on the App Store alone.
    Musi has 3.3 million.

Could we possibly set it up to attach Musi to Waze?

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/musi-simple-music-streaming/id591560124

I really think the team should link into this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. خدمات مدفوعة

Hello, I have a suggestion for an add-on that can be implemented in return for a small financial payment or by watching ads. The idea is services that are badly needed in Israel in particular،
    I want to guarantee intellectual property rights, and guarantee a share of the profits if the idea is implemented

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Announce or read notifications and make it possible to recall a notification that you don't see in time.

While I was watching traffic while waiting to make left hand turnout of a driveway, I glanced at the Waze screen and saw the last line of a notification disappear. It said "is nine minutes faster." I wanted to grab it and pull it back down, but it was gone. Why didn't it read itself to me? Why isn't there a button to recall it? I'd like both, but I would settle for one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Put up alerts on the map at nearest exits for major traffic events/closures

In the event of a major crash, it would be very helpful to add to the map at exit routes when the road is closed. Meaning if an accident occurs at exit 10, put up a notice on the map at exit 8 and nine leading up to it, so that I know to seek an alternate route when I still have time to do it
    I am watching a road closure on I 84 this morning, and the news clearly indicates that the road will be closed for a while. There was a tractor-trailer rollover with a fuel…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 19 20 21 23 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?